PDA

View Full Version : Vanguard: Saga of Heroes

Norse_soul
02-14-2007, 04:44 PM
Just starting playing this game and the scope of it is amazing. It's a completely seamless world (you don't have to load new areas). I think this will be a truly unique and endless game. It has a little of everything from similar games. Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, and Everquest. If any of you are interested, I strongly recommend it...

5stringJeff
02-14-2007, 05:44 PM
Is it only on PC?

Hagbard Celine
02-14-2007, 06:05 PM
Oh, I thought this was a thread about the show "Heroes." That's an awesome show.

jillian
02-14-2007, 06:10 PM
Oh, I thought this was a thread about the show "Heroes." That's an awesome show.

http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=574&highlight=Heroes

Norse_soul
02-15-2007, 03:35 PM
Is it only on PC?

yes, and it takes a fairly new system to run it. 1 gig of ram Min. And a fairly good video card. Well worth it though. The entire world was designed from concept art and anything you can see in the distance is actually there, and you can travel to it and beyond. At the moment they have 4 expansions already finished to be released every year. After the final one you will be able to set sail and travel around the globe. It's the new generation of games. It really makes you feel like it is a substantial world.

darin
02-15-2007, 04:30 PM
'might check it out! thanks

Insein
02-15-2007, 09:16 PM
yes, and it takes a fairly new system to run it. 1 gig of ram Min. And a fairly good video card. Well worth it though. The entire world was designed from concept art and anything you can see in the distance is actually there, and you can travel to it and beyond. At the moment they have 4 expansions already finished to be released every year. After the final one you will be able to set sail and travel around the globe. It's the new generation of games. It really makes you feel like it is a substantial world.

link for it? Im burned out on MMORPGs after giving 2 years of my life to Star Wars Galaxies. That and all other MMORPGs try to copy everquest with the human/elf/mage/etc deal it doesnt really matter what you play anymore.

So lemme get a link to check out this game and see if its worthwhile.