PDA

View Full Version : Black Caucus Seeks Jena Pardon

Hugh Lincoln
12-22-2007, 11:45 AM
Raw, naked, unadulterated racial advocacy.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2007/12/black_caucus_se.php

Whites need to start responding in kind.

Missileman
12-22-2007, 12:25 PM
Raw, naked, unadulterated racial advocacy.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2007/12/black_caucus_se.php

Whites need to start responding in kind.

Two wrongs don't make a right. The whites in the area need to call for the prosecution of the noose hangers. That will give the likes of Sharpton nothing left to go on about.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Two wrongs don't make a right. The whites in the area need to call for the prosecution of the noose hangers. That will give the likes of Sharpton nothing left to go on about.

Sharpton would still find something to whine about - even if he has to make it up

Missileman
12-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Sharpton would still find something to whine about - even if he has to make it up

It would shut him up about the Jena 6.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 12:41 PM
It would shut him up about the Jena 6.

Perhaps, or he would find something else about the Jena 6. His kind is never happy or silent

Unless it is black on white crime

gabosaurus
12-22-2007, 12:45 PM

Great example of wanting to do the right thing. As opposed to wanting revenge for a purported wrong. Thanks Missileman!

darin
12-22-2007, 12:46 PM

The whites didn't do anything worthy of prosecution. Those other bastards need to be in jail.

Myth 1: The Whites-Only Tree. There has never been a "whites-only" tree at Jena High School. Students of all races sat underneath this tree....

Myth 2: Nooses a Signal to Black Students...

Myth 3: Nooses Were a Hate Crime...

More at link http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/1024/p09s01-coop.html?page=1

red states rule
12-22-2007, 12:47 PM
The whites didn't do anything worthy of prosecution. Those other bastards need to be in jail.

More at link http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/1024/p09s01-coop.html?page=1

DMP, yes they did do something - they were born white

Missileman
12-22-2007, 12:54 PM
The whites didn't do anything worthy of prosecution.

I disagree. At the very least, they were guilty of criminal mischief.

Missileman
12-22-2007, 12:57 PM

An amazing resemblance to the crap that Sharpton and Jackson spew.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 12:59 PM
An amazing resemblance to the crap that Sharpton and Jackson spew.

Why else were they attacked and beaten up so badly?

Missileman
12-22-2007, 01:00 PM
Why else were they attacked and beaten up so badly?

I think you're confused. The noose hangers weren't the ones beaten up.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 01:01 PM
I think you're confused. The noose hangers weren't the ones beaten up.

but they were both white

Missileman
12-22-2007, 01:04 PM
but they were both white

Are you daft? I was talking about the prosecution of the whites who hung the nooses. It hasn't a damn thing to do with the whites who were beaten.

gabosaurus
12-22-2007, 01:19 PM
Are you daft? I was talking about the prosecution of the whites who hung the nooses. It hasn't a damn thing to do with the whites who were beaten.

This is what happens when you have your brain set for hate instead of understanding.
Racial, ethnic and religious hatred has always been the standard for many DPers, and likely always will be.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 01:20 PM
This is what happens when you have your brain set for hate instead of understanding.
Racial, ethnic and religious hatred has always been the standard for many DPers, and likely always will be.

If you want to see racial hatred look now further then your own party. Read what they say about black conservatives.

The people were attacked because they were white - but to you that is not racist

The victims were white so that is not a race crime

MtnBiker
12-22-2007, 02:02 PM

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 02:03 PM
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

Hey, the truth will set her free

trobinett
12-22-2007, 02:14 PM
The fact that the Jena 6 are serving time has little to nothing to do about race, and everything to do about breaking the LAW.

Seems to me, that many are making this a racial issue, when in reality the thugs that beat up those other kids were just that, THUGS.

If ya can't serve the time, don't do the crime.......:pee:

Hugh Lincoln
12-23-2007, 10:45 AM

No. 1 Crime of the NWO.

12-23-2007, 10:48 AM
I dont see how descending to their level makes us any better than they are.

Nor do i see how pardoning criminals who commit hate crimes is a good idea. Democrats have pushing hate crimes onto us, and now, surprise, when they get enforced against them they are upset.

Yurt
12-23-2007, 03:04 PM

coming from one whose ignorance about islam is profound, so much that you refuse to actually discuss the reality of the religion and instead find it easy to toss out insults from your holier than thou perch to those who actually understand what is really going on. if you aren't actually going to respond to refutations, then i don't see why you feel entitled to judge others when you refuse to actually engage in intellectually honest debates.

Lazarus
12-23-2007, 03:18 PM
Blanco's press secretary, Marie Centanni, said Friday in a statement the governor cannot grant a pardon or commutation without a recommendation to do so from the state Pardon Board.

Blanco leaves office Jan. 14. The next Pardon Board meeting is scheduled for Jan. 17.

'nuf said ?

darin
12-23-2007, 03:59 PM
I was talking about the prosecution of the whites who hung the nooses.

Prosecuted for what?

stephanie
12-23-2007, 04:11 PM
How wonderful..

Now some are demanding we all be prosecuted for an inanimate object(a noose),(because it offends some)..

We are so screwed..

red states rule
12-23-2007, 04:23 PM
How wonderful..

Now some are demanding we all be prosecuted for an inanimate object(a noose),(because it offends some)..

We are so screwed..

What is next - hate thought crimes?

stephanie
12-23-2007, 04:39 PM
What is next - hate thought crimes?

I'm sure that will be coming..

But when someone puts a cross in a jar of piss.....that is ART.

We are so screwed

red states rule
12-23-2007, 04:42 PM
I'm sure that will be coming..

But when someone puts a cross in a jar of piss.....that is ART.

We are so screwed

or the picture of the Virgin Mary covered in elephant ****

but do not draw a cartoon of Mohamed or you are dead

Missileman
12-23-2007, 08:06 PM
Prosecuted for what?

As I stated before, they should have been charged with criminal mischief at the very least. I KNOW you're not really suggesting those kids did nothing wrong.

Missileman
12-23-2007, 08:11 PM

Who knew you were so all fired up to exercise your "harrass blacks" right? BTW, where was it suggested that everyone be prosecuted for the actions of a few idiots?

stephanie
12-23-2007, 08:25 PM
Who knew you were so all fired up to exercise your "harrass blacks" right? BTW, where was it suggested that everyone be prosecuted for the actions of a few idiots?

get a grip..

if a noose is considered HARASSING BLACKS...then what is next?

they used a noose to hang Saddam Hussein..I guess they should be charged with harassing him...:poke:

Missileman
12-23-2007, 08:26 PM
get a grip..

if a noose is considered HARRASSING BLACKS...then what is next?

they used a noose to hang Saddam Hussein..I guess they should be charged with harassing him...:poke:

What other purpose might you assign to it? C'mon, dazzle me with your imagination.

stephanie
12-23-2007, 08:35 PM
What other purpose might you assign to it? C'mon, dazzle me with your imagination.

No thanks...you've already dazzled me enough with yours..

silly silly silly..

day by day they come and take our rights away, and a lot of people just sit back and watch..Enjoy..:cheers2:

Missileman
12-23-2007, 08:53 PM
No thanks...you've already dazzled me enough with yous..

silly silly silly..

day by day they come and take our rights away, and a lot of people just sit back and watch..Enjoy..:cheers2:

You don't have a right to harrass someone, so you can scratch that "right" off your list. What other rights do you feel have been taken away lately?

stephanie
12-23-2007, 09:01 PM
You don't have a right to harass someone, so you can scratch that "right" off your list. What other rights do you feel have been taken away lately?

I guess a noose used at halloween to hang your ghost from trees will soon be outlawed.....cause IT OFFENDS SOMEONE...

little by little they chip chip away..enjoy:dance:

darin
12-23-2007, 09:04 PM
As I stated before, they should have been charged with criminal mischief at the very least. I KNOW you're not really suggesting those kids did nothing wrong.

No. They did nothing CRIMINALLY wrong. Stupid at worst. But some would argue it'd fall under 'free speech' rights.

Missileman
12-23-2007, 09:25 PM
No. They did nothing CRIMINALLY wrong. Stupid at worst. But some would argue it'd fall under 'free speech' rights.

They would be arguing incorrectly. Or do you also think that burning a cross in front of someone's house is free speech also?

stephanie
12-23-2007, 10:27 PM
They would be arguing incorrectly. Or do you also think that burning a cross in front of someone's house is free speech also?

good grief....you are talking about someone setting something on FIRE, which could burn someones house down...

Here there just hanging an inanimate object that isn't going to cause any harm to anyone(except they could be offended by it)..

chip chip chip away freedoms....enjoy:cheers2:

darin
12-23-2007, 10:43 PM

That's on their property. Were these nooses hung upon the trees of local homes? It was at a school. It was in poor taste, but NOT criminal.

Lazarus
12-23-2007, 10:45 PM
We are slowly but surely regressing into a society wherein the lowest common denominator governs our actions.

If something might offend, it becomes the new standard.

Meet the new conformity.

Missileman
12-23-2007, 11:40 PM
That's on their property.

So? They're not actually hurting anything, so it's not criminal, right? Just a little free speech?

It's not the PC crowd that's the problem, it's you apologists.

Missileman
12-23-2007, 11:44 PM
Here there just hanging an inanimate object that isn't going to cause any harm to anyone(except they could be offended by it)..

Yeah, a few inanimate "die nigger" signs aren't going to hurt anyone either, right?

All this thick skin from the same crowd who was offended by those bastards saying "Happy Holidays" is puzzling. That was different, right?

stephanie
12-23-2007, 11:53 PM
Yeah, a few inanimate "die nigger" signs aren't going to hurt anyone either, right?

All this thick skin from the same crowd who was offended by those bastards saying "Happy Holidays" is puzzling. That was different, right?

Well...you are the one who said nigger...not any of us..

And if you want to compare that to saying MERRY CHRISTMAS..for a holiday that is celebrated by most in this country...okey dokey...

Maybe you are the...race baiter....and the rest of us are NORMAL..

A noose is a noose is a noose...that is ALL IT IS..

You're going off the deep end dear...get a grip in REALITY...

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2007, 04:54 AM
when did this thread become ridiculous

:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2007, 05:03 AM
on a serious note, one must be in control of his actions and must be responsible for them.

if putting a noose is a crime, then prosecute,

How as a society can we justify murdering, or physically assaulting someone for any reason.

Is no one responsible for their actions, we will have anarchy and people finding excuses, making up false reasons, anything to get away with criminal acts and no one will safe.

stephanie
12-24-2007, 05:19 AM
on a serious note, one must be in control of his actions and must be responsible for them.

if putting a noose is a crime, then prosecute,

How as a society can we justify murdering, or physically assaulting someone for any reason.

Is no one responsible for their actions, we will have anarchy and people finding excuses, making up false reasons, anything to get away with criminal acts and no one will safe.

Oh my friggin god...

hanging a friggen noose didn't put someone in the hospital..

But you all are justifying it as an Aok to beat the shit out of someone because it was it was HUNG THERE.....

As I said...

Chip. chip chip away at our freedoms....

and you all are falling right in goose step....Enjoy...:dance:

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2007, 05:24 AM
what are you talking about?

Oh my friggin god...

But you all are justifying it as an Aok to beat the shit out of someone because it was it was HUNG THERE.....

As I said...

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2007, 05:30 AM
Oh my friggin god...

Me: I never said it did.

Me: no im not. I said the opposite. i said those who use physical violence should be prosecuted, and not allowed to make excuses or justifications for their actions.

As I said...

me: no, i agree with you.

Me: no im not. #1 hanging a noose is not a crime, and #2 its debatable whether it should even be a crime

stephanie
12-24-2007, 05:50 AM
what are you talking about?

What??

I can't BELIVE that people are actually talking about an inanimate object that has been used and hung in all sorts of maner for how many years...now all of sudden today in the 21st century this inanimate object(a noose) has now become this so called object of a thing that we all should now be prosecuted over, cause (all of sudden it's become a symbol of hate for blacks, like it hadn't been used to hang...(then damn old bad WHITE PEOPLE ALSO).......

This topic is so stupid...that is it is chip chip chip away at our freedoms, and most of you people don't even see it...:cheers2:

red states rule
12-24-2007, 05:54 AM
What??

I can't BELIVE that people are actually talking about an inanimate object that has been used and hung in all sorts of maner for how many years...now all of sudden today in the 21st century this inanimate object(a noose) has now become this so called object of a thing that we all should now be prosecuted over, cause (all of sudden it's become a symbol of hate for blacks, like it hadn't been used to hang...(then damn old bad WHITE PEOPLE ALSO).......

This topic is so stupid...that is it is chip chip chip away at our freedoms, and most of you people don't even see it...:cheers2:

It is the hate crome mentality. Now anything that some over - sensitive liberal finds offensive can be turned ito a hate issue

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2007, 05:57 AM
why do you think i disagree with you so much.

a noose, to blacks is like a schwatsticka to jews.

What??

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2007, 05:59 AM
hate crimes are a joke, i dont criminal courts should deal with it other then if you deface property

a noose is not an excuse to prosecute someone for a hate crime, or physically assault or murder someone.

I agree, that ignoring instead of whining is the better idea.

red states rule
12-24-2007, 06:01 AM
hate crimes are a joke, i dont criminal courts should deal with it other then if you deface property

a noose is not an excuse to prosecute someone for a hate crime, or physically assault or murder someone.

I agree, that ignoring instead of whining is the better idea.

it is all about appeasing the kook left and regulating what people think

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2007, 06:06 AM
I see where i made my mistake, there is no legimate reason to prosecute someone for a noose, or other supposed hate crime.

Only their actions

it is all about appeasing the kook left and regulating what people think

red states rule
12-24-2007, 06:08 AM
I see where i made my mistake, there is no legimate reason to prosecute someone for a noose, or other supposed hate crime.

Only their actions

Hate crime laws do nothing except make libs feel warm and fuzzy all over

stephanie
12-24-2007, 06:09 AM
why do you think i disagree with you so much.

a noose, to blacks is like a schwatsticka to Jews.

Oh big friggin deal...I'm offended when the display a cross in a jar of piss....

but I figger I will survive when someone riducles me or my religion, or my history, or my growing up, or, or or......

chip chip chip away at our freedoms....One friggen offense at a time.

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2007, 06:10 AM
and they dont stop crimes, nor do they encourage people to not do them.

Hate crime laws do nothing except make libs feel warm and fuzzy all over

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2007, 06:10 AM
excellent point.

still, not seeing where we disagree though?

I was just as mad about that as you were

Oh big friggin deal...I'm offended when the display a cross in a jar of piss....

but I figger I will survive when someone riducles me or my religion, or my history, or my growing up, or, or or......

red states rule
12-24-2007, 06:27 AM
and they dont stop crimes, nor do they encourage people to not do them.

No they don't. Criminals do not care about getting more time for a hate crime - libs think they do, but they are wrong as usual

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2007, 06:28 AM
dont get me wrong, i have some lib friends here.

but i think libs are just awfully wrong on this one

No they don't. Criminals do not care about getting more time for a hate crime - libs think they do, but they are wrong as usual

red states rule
12-24-2007, 06:42 AM
dont get me wrong, i have some lib friends here.

but i think libs are just awfully wrong on this one

When are they right on anything?

stephanie
12-24-2007, 07:08 AM
We are so screwed...

When anyone thinks...you can legislate a person from thinking, feeling a thought or a saying wht they think that they feel is HATEFUL...

YOU'VE DONE GIVEN UP YOUR FREEDOM ...

Enjoy..your freedoms while they lasted.:cheers2:

red states rule
12-24-2007, 07:11 AM
We are so screwed...

When anyone thinks...you can legislate a person from thinking, feeling a thought or a saying wht they think that they feel is HATEFUL...

YOU'VE DONE GIVEN UP YOUR FREEDOM ...

Enjoy..your freedoms while they lasted.:cheers2:

This PC BS wil not fly here in the US stephanie. Amercia is NOT a liberal country!!!

stephanie
12-24-2007, 07:21 AM
This PC BS wil not fly here in the US Stephanie. America is NOT a liberal country!!!

Yeah right...when you see people right here on this board saying that people should be prosecuted for hanging an inanimate object(a noose), as some type of crime(because they see it as offending or harassing blacks)...

We are in deep doo doo..

I enjoyed my freedoms...I'm just sorry to see others loose theirs...without a shot being be fired...
Political correctness is what what will be their downfall...and that was the whole purpose of it, and it is succeeding....Sad...

red states rule
12-24-2007, 07:25 AM
Yeah right...when you see people right here on this board saying that people should be prosecuted for hanging an inanimate object(a noose), as some type of crime(because they see it as offending or harassing blacks)...

We are in deep doo doo..

I enjoyed my freedoms...I'm just sorry to see others loose theirs...without a shot being be fired...
Political correctness is what took them down...oh the sadness of it all....

But they are the minority. They are letting their feelings override their common sense

That is what all this hate crime crap is all about - how you feel

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2007, 10:22 PM
I feel..... :laugh2:

the negro caucus is full of crap

:lol:

But they are the minority. They are letting their feelings override their common sense

That is what all this hate crime crap is all about - how you feel

nevadamedic
12-24-2007, 10:39 PM
Who in the hell cares?!?!?!?!?!? More propaganda from our resident racist poster on here. There is no difference between a black and a white person except for the color of their skin. Doesn't the bible say something about Judging people? Judge not or something, it may do you some good to read that you racist pig.

red states rule
12-25-2007, 07:45 AM
Who in the hell cares?!?!?!?!?!? More propaganda from our resident racist poster on here. There is no difference between a black and a white person except for the color of their skin. Doesn't the bible say something about Judging people? Judge not or something, it may do you some good to read that you racist pig.

How true

But race baiters will always be with us - we have to learn to ignore them

Now if the liberal media would do the same with Rev Al and Jessie

actsnoblemartin
12-25-2007, 07:58 AM
i agree with everythin g you said, now check your pms

How true

But race baiters will always be with us - we have to learn to ignore them

Now if the liberal media would do the same with Rev Al and Jessie

red states rule
12-25-2007, 08:02 AM
i agree with everythin g you said, now check your pms

race baiters on both sides cause the tracial problems

actsnoblemartin
12-25-2007, 08:03 AM
most race baiters are non white in my opinion.

but some are obviously

race baiters on both sides cause the tracial problems

red states rule
12-25-2007, 08:06 AM
most race baiters are non white in my opinion.

but some are obviously

They are on both sides Martin

actsnoblemartin
12-25-2007, 08:10 AM
yes i agree, but what percentate are white, black, hispanic, asian, jewish, muslim, christian, athiest.

intesting no?

They are on both sides Martin

red states rule
12-25-2007, 01:19 PM
yes i agree, but what percentate are white, black, hispanic, asian, jewish, muslim, christian, athiest.

intesting no?

There are few on our side

Like with liberals, 99% of all libs give the rest a bad name

actsnoblemartin
12-25-2007, 11:44 PM
:)) rsr, how ya doing?

nevadamedic
12-26-2007, 12:43 AM

There are plenty of minorities that are Conservatives.

actsnoblemartin
12-26-2007, 12:46 AM
and proud to be as well.

nevadamedic
12-26-2007, 01:05 AM
and proud to be as well.

Yup but good old Hugh wont recognize them. He thinks they should all be out eating watermelons or drinking tequila.

red states rule
12-26-2007, 05:26 AM

Sure they are. You know who they are because the left uses racial slurs to describe them

actsnoblemartin
12-26-2007, 06:07 AM
I dont condone that.

Sure they are. You know who they are beiause the left uses racial slurs to describe them

red states rule
12-26-2007, 06:11 AM
I dont condone that.

The leaders of the Dem party do

As well as the "black leaders" in this country

You never hear any outrage when racial slurs are leveled at black conservatives