PDA

View Full Version : Military has secret plans......

Gadget (fmr Marine)
12-23-2007, 01:59 PM
It has been learned that the US military has been running scenarios to guard against attacks from ALL other countries in the world (including Switzerland).

There are attack scenarios, defensive and offensive ops planned, and filed away for possible future us.

It has also been learned that the CIA, DIA, FBI and ATF have similar plans against possible domestic threats.

....at least now I can sleep better at night......

.....stand by for a full report in The Onion newspaper.

Kathianne
12-23-2007, 02:02 PM
It has been learned that the US military has been running scenarios to guard against attacks from ALL other countries in the world (including Switzerland).

There are attack scenarios, defensive and offensive ops planned, and filed away for possible future us.

It has also been learned that the CIA, DIA, FBI and ATF have similar plans against possible domestic threats.

....at least now I can sleep better at night......

.....stand by for a full report in The Onion newspaper.

Ssssssssshhhhhhhhh that's super secret. You mean they 'war game scenarios?' :laugh2: Well it's something to bash whatever administration is in power with.

82Marine89
12-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Ssssssssshhhhhhhhh that's super secret. You mean they 'war game scenarios?' :laugh2: Well it's something to bash whatever administration is in power with.

I think it's time to place the government on Double Secret Probation. :cheers2:

Kathianne
12-23-2007, 02:24 PM
I think it's time to place the government on Double Secret Probation. :cheers2:

I've heard tell we have plans 'just in case' regarding Canada, Britain, France, and even the Jooosss.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
12-23-2007, 02:32 PM
I've heard tell we have plans 'just in case' regarding Canada, Britain, France, and even the Jooosss.

You didn't go there....tell me you didn't go there....CRAP...you went there.....

Now its not a secret!

Kathianne
12-23-2007, 02:34 PM
You didn't go there....tell me you didn't go there....CRAP...you went there.....

Now its not a secret!

I know! My bad. Just like the NY Times, I leaked. Sigh.

hjmick
12-23-2007, 04:53 PM

The Jooosss? Isn't he on trial in Las Vegas?