PDA

View Full Version : More Problems For Hillary

red states rule
12-24-2007, 06:59 AM
Hillary has played the women card, but it is not playing in Iowa. Being the arrrogant liberal she is, she assumed women would vote for another women

It is not happening

In Iowa, women cool to Hillary
By Andrea Billups
December 24, 2007

DYERSVILLE, Iowa — Not far from where the famed "Field of Dreams" lies under a white ice blanket, Iowa voters are wondering whether Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton's hopes of winning here are as desolate as the hibernating movie-set ballpark-turned-tourist attraction.

Working women noticed the New York Democrat won the endorsement of the nearly all-female Des Moines Register editorial board last weekend, but are more tepid when considering her candidacy.

Linda Maker of the Dyersville Family Restaurant remains uncertain of whether to support Mrs. Clinton in the Jan. 3 caucus.

It"s not that women dislike the former first lady, it"s just that they aren"t sure. And while Miss Maker's feelings about Mrs. Clinton are lukewarm, she is quick to criticize former President Bill Clinton.

"Why would you waste your time to go see someone who is a big cheater?" she asked while vacuuming past the glass pie case and under two deer heads peering down from the wall above the cash register. "Why does she even want him to campaign for her, given the cheating he's done in his life?"

Miss Maker, 48, said she plans to vote even though she is not a political person. She also was confident current Iowa front-runner Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois will win the state, which holds the nation's first and most-watched nominating contest. She cited his rising profile and notes he has Oprah Winfrey at his side.

Her co-worker Mindy Gaul, 23, is likewise undecided on a candidate. Miss Gaul, who works part-time at the diner while going to school to earn an education degree, said it's time for a change.

"I'm all for a woman president," said Miss Gaul, a resident of Worthington. "You know what they say, behind every good president was a good woman, right?" She thinks Mrs. Clinton's experience is "positive" and said she does not blame her for her past personal woes. But she allows that the former first lady's past "has got to be a stigma."

for the complete article

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071224/NATION/862284494/1001

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2007, 10:24 PM
Hillary is melting like the wicked witch of the east

OCA
12-24-2007, 10:56 PM
I grasped at a thing of straws the other day at BK too.

The Clintons do not lose elections.

mrg666
12-24-2007, 11:08 PM
according to the uk pundits obahma is up ???

OCA
12-24-2007, 11:12 PM

No, he's up has in he's moved up from the hole he was in but it doesn't matter................simply put the Clintons do not lose elections. All Hillary needs is to make the final two(thats a lock) and its over, she has the greatest campaign team ever assembled working for her, that campaign team got a serial adulterer elected president.........twice.

red states rule
12-25-2007, 08:56 AM

All the polls showing Hillary is in trouble

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/ia/iowa_democratic_caucus-208.html

actsnoblemartin
12-25-2007, 08:58 AM
can i call you soon, im angry.

and hillary is a fucking bitch

All the polls showing Hillary is in trouble

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/ia/iowa_democratic_caucus-208.html

red states rule
12-25-2007, 09:00 AM
can i call you soon, im angry.

and hillary is a fucking bitch

Call me in a couple hours Martin. Calm down he is not worth it

The usual Clinton attack ads are not working in this election.

actsnoblemartin
12-25-2007, 09:02 AM
alright, im fine now.

Im actually very relieved.

:) ill tell you why privately

Call me in a couple hours Martin. Calm down he is not worth it

The usual Clinton attack ads are not working in this election.

red states rule
12-25-2007, 09:05 AM
alright, im fine now.

Im actually very relieved.

:) ill tell you why privately

Fie

It is great to see the Clintons having to struggle in an election. Those who still think the Clintons are political gods are getting a dose of reality

actsnoblemartin
12-25-2007, 09:14 AM
they are gonna be losers

Fie

It is great to see the Clintons having to struggle in an election. Those who still think the Clintons are political gods are getting a dose of reality

red states rule
12-25-2007, 09:15 AM
they are gonna be losers

Which is sad, Hillary is the easiest Dem to beat

actsnoblemartin
12-25-2007, 09:16 AM
she is the wicked witch of the east

Which is sad, Hillary is the easiest Dem to beat

red states rule
12-25-2007, 09:18 AM
she is the wicked witch of the east

Hillary has provided so much great material for Republican campaign ads, I would be a bit sad if she does not win the nomination

actsnoblemartin
12-25-2007, 09:20 AM
atleast i would know she couldnt win

Hillary has provided so much great material for Republican campaign ads, I would be a bit sad if she does not win the nomination

red states rule
12-25-2007, 09:24 AM
atleast i would know she couldnt win

She could never win the electoral college

actsnoblemartin
12-25-2007, 09:31 AM
true, but i dont wanna take the chance

She could never win the electoral college

red states rule
12-25-2007, 10:08 AM
true, but i dont wanna take the chance

It is s sure bet. The South will not vote for her