PDA

View Full Version : why is it a god given right to sue in this country?

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2007, 10:01 PM
Too many dam frivialous lawsuits in this country

What would you do about it?

mrg666
12-24-2007, 10:08 PM

freedom / greed and human rights
its got worse over the years, its even starting big here lately a prisoner is suing his prison ?
fukin madness bring back chain gangs

LiberalNation
12-24-2007, 10:27 PM
Cuz sueing is more humane then beating or killing someone you think has wronged you. You have to give people legal regress or that's what you'd get.

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2007, 10:29 PM
it is humane to take up the courts time, when it could be doing more useful things?

I think you dont understand what compassion is

Cuz sueing is more humane then beating or killing someone you think has wronged you. You have to give people legal regress or that's what you'd get.

mrg666
12-24-2007, 10:30 PM

legal regress as evolved in a legal free for all .its gone from one extreme to another .
a terorist can sue jeeeez we gotta have a thin line here

Yurt
12-24-2007, 10:36 PM
it is humane to take up the courts time, when it could be doing more useful things?

I think you dont understand what compassion is

so if you wrong me, can i just walk up to you and pummel the shite out of you because I/judge/jury believe you wronged me?

nevadamedic
12-24-2007, 10:44 PM

I would sue someone. :laugh2:

dan
12-25-2007, 12:27 AM

So, the only ways you know to resolve a dispute are lawsuit or physical violence/murder? Yowzers!