PDA

View Full Version : American Pie 6 and The Heartbreak Kid

nevadamedic
12-24-2007, 10:09 PM
I just picked up these two movies tonight. They were supposed to come out on the 25th or 26th but Walmart put them out tonight for some reason. They both look really funny.

American Pie Present's Beta House look's like a continuation of The Naked Mile as it has the same characters and everything. The Unrated edition has Boobie "Yule Log" and Nuts About Pie as the features.

The Heartbreak Kid is the Farrely borthers new movie with Ben Stiller. The last time they got together was Something Baout Mary which was an awesome movie so I bet this one is great. If you get the Heartbreak Kid get it at Walmart and it comes with a free CD with 8 classic songs by Poison, Charlie Daniels, Blondie, Miami Sound Machine and others.

I plan on watching them tonight along with the Simpson's movie which I haven't seen yet. I also picked up Garfield Gets Real, The Nanny Diaries, I Know Who Killed Me, Hot Rod, Home Of The Brave, Waitress, Cougar Club, Next, Hostel Part II, Larry The Cable Guys Christmas Spectacular, Rob Zombie's Halloween Unrated, Balls Of Fury, Star Dust, Underdog, Are We Done Yet?, Ocean's Thirteen, The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, Evan Almighty, License To Wed, Deck The Halls, Live Free Or Die Hard, The Bourne Ultimatium and I now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry.

Has anyone seen these movies?

nevadamedic
12-26-2007, 01:34 AM
I just watched Beta House. I am writing this as a warning. I loved the movie, it was awesome and hilarious. The nudity is the most I have seen in a movie that wasn't rated x and the sex comedy is a lot worse then the others. Also there are a couple of scenes where there is sex with animals or of that nature and if that kind of humor is to much for you do not watch this movie. It's basically about Erik and Guz pledging a fraternity and then competing against a fraternity of nerds at the end. Like I said if you think that some of this humor might be over the top, avoid this movie, if not I highly reccommend this to everyone else!

It is basically a continuation of The Naked Mile. A lot of the same people come back. The women are all new(except one that makes a cameo). Even the midget fraternity head and his cousin come back. There was less Eugene Levy then the others and Christopher Macdonald's role as Mr. Stiffler(again) was smaller then The Naked Mile and it's a shame, both men really add to the movie and are great comedians. Also the women in this one are way hotter then in the rest of the series. The one who play's Erik's love interest is absolutly gorgeous.

I was watching some of the bonus features and it looks like they are making another one next summer. The writer/producer/director said something to the effect that if they want jobs next summer etc.

I think they should do one to close out the new series about Erik and Dwight Stiffler and maybe do a #8 and bring back the original cast aloong with people from Band Camp and 5&6. Maybe do like a Stiffler Wedding or something.

actsnoblemartin
12-26-2007, 02:45 AM
nudity, now im definently gonna see it.

still need to see naked mile, how was that?

I just watched Beta House. I am writing this as a warning. I loved the movie, it was awesome and hilarious. The nudity is the most I have seen in a movie that wasn't rated x and the sex comedy is a lot worse then the others. Also there are a couple of scenes where there is sex with animals or of that nature and if that kind of humor is to much for you do not watch this movie. It's basically about Erik and Guz pledging a fraternity and then competing against a fraternity of nerds at the end. Like I said if you think that some of this humor might be over the top, avoid this movie, if not I highly reccommend this to everyone else!

It is basically a continuation of The Naked Mile. A lot of the same people come back. The women are all new(except one that makes a cameo). Even the midget fraternity head and his cousin come back. There was less Eugene Levy then the others and Christopher Macdonald's role as Mr. Stiffler(again) was smaller then The Naked Mile and it's a shame, both men really add to the movie and are great comedians. Also the women in this one are way hotter then in the rest of the series. The one who play's Erik's love interest is absolutly gorgeous.

I was watching some of the bonus features and it looks like they are making another one next summer. The writer/producer/director said something to the effect that if they want jobs next summer etc.

I think they should do one to close out the new series about Erik and Dwight Stiffler and maybe do a #8 and bring back the original cast aloong with people from Band Camp and 5&6. Maybe do like a Stiffler Wedding or something.