PDA

View Full Version : Surviving Christmas

nevadamedic
12-24-2007, 10:20 PM
An awesome Christmas Movie. It's got Ben Afflek, Christina Applegate, Catherine O'hara and the guy who play's Tony Soprano. Basically Ben Afflek is scared of commitment and being alone for Christmas and after he gets dumped by his girlfriend because he didn't propose he decides to rent a family for Christmas. I couldn't stop laughting. It is one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time and one of the best holiday movies I have ever seen as well. I definantly reccommend it to everyone! :salute:

dan
12-25-2007, 12:15 AM
Yeah, it's pretty good as far as Christmas movies go.

I watched Deck the Halls today, with Danny DeVito and Matthew Broderick. That was pretty funny, plus it has some hot chicks in it, which is something I think is sorely missing from most Christmas movies.

nevadamedic
12-26-2007, 01:51 AM
Yeah, it's pretty good as far as Christmas movies go.

I watched Deck the Halls today, with Danny DeVito and Matthew Broderick. That was pretty funny, plus it has some hot chicks in it, which is something I think is sorely missing from most Christmas movies.

I picked tha tone up, I need to watch it.

dan
12-26-2007, 09:22 AM
I picked tha tone up, I need to watch it.

I was being sincere in my post, honestly. Subtlety ain't my style, believe me, if I wanted you to watch it, you'd know.:D

edit: DER! I'm stupid, just ignore this, I really blew it!

nevadamedic
12-26-2007, 11:41 AM
I was being sincere in my post, honestly. Subtlety ain't my style, believe me, if I wanted you to watch it, you'd know.:D

edit: DER! I'm stupid, just ignore this, I really blew it!

What I posted was a typo, I bought Deck The Halls and I need to watch it as it does look good eventhough Danny Devito is in it.

dan
12-26-2007, 01:09 PM
What I posted was a typo, I bought Deck The Halls and I need to watch it as it does look good eventhough Danny Devito is in it.

I gotcha now. Gimme a break, I hadn't had my first cup of coffee yet!:laugh2: