PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Sheehan Calls on Reyes to Subpoena Pelosi for Role in CIA Torture Tape Destruct

stephanie
12-25-2007, 05:41 AM
:laugh2::clap:GO CINDY LU GO..

Washington DC -- Congressional candidate Cindy Sheehan :Dhas called upon Rep. Silvestre Reyes to subpoena Nancy Pelosi to testify before Congress on her knowledge of the CIA torture tapes. Reyes, head of the House Intelligence Committee has issued subpoenas to acting CIA general counsel John Rizzo and the former head of the National Clandestine Service, Jose Rodriguez, to testify on January 16th.

"Nancy Pelosi knows what is on those tapes. She should be subpoenaed to testify to the specific use of torture on the tapes. The public deserves to know why the Bush administration and Ms. Pelosi would both be motivated to have the tapes destroyed," said Sheehan.

Sheehan, who is calling for Congress to impeach the President, has publicly asked Pelosi to come clean on what she knows of the President's torture policy.

"Ms. Pelosi was present at the CIA briefings. She knows what they are hiding. Mr. Reyes should also call on Ms. Pelosi to testify."

Reyes was named to his position as head of the committee by Ms. Pelosi.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/mustread/index.php?id=946

PostmodernProphet
12-25-2007, 07:52 AM
interesting that the article would note that Sheehan is a congressional candidate but doesn't mention Pelosi is not only a representative but the representative Sheehan is running against.........looks like Moore has a touch of bias......

red states rule
12-25-2007, 07:58 AM
interesting that the article would note that Sheehan is a congressional candidate but doesn't mention Pelosi is not only a representative but the representative Sheehan is running against.........looks like Moore has a touch of bias......

You expect facts from the liberal media?

It is nice to see the kook base attacking other liberals

actsnoblemartin
12-25-2007, 08:11 AM
oh that was classic

well said mate

You expect facts from the liberal media?

It is nice to see the kook base attacking other liberals

red states rule
12-25-2007, 08:12 AM
oh that was classic

well said mate

anyone can see it Martin - if they want to see it

actsnoblemartin
12-25-2007, 08:13 AM
sometimes the pain of the truth blinds us

anyone can see it Martin - if they want to see it

red states rule
12-25-2007, 08:18 AM
sometimes the pain of the truth blinds us

the light of truth blinds liberals

actsnoblemartin
12-25-2007, 08:21 AM
sadly, I honestly agree with that.

Libs hate us for standing up for what we believe in.

the light of truth blinds liberals

red states rule
12-25-2007, 10:11 AM
sadly, I honestly agree with that.

Libs hate us for standing up for what we believe in.

That is because being a liberal is the most gutless thing you can do in life. You have no principals or standards when you are a liberal

REDWHITEBLUE2
12-25-2007, 11:10 PM
That is because being a liberal is the most gutless thing you can do in life. You have no principals or standards when you are a liberal and Liberals can't think for them self's :coffee:

red states rule
12-26-2007, 05:31 AM
and Liberals can't think for them self's :coffee:

No, libs believe anyone who is not a liberal is to stupid to make it in life without help from the left

Chessplayer
12-26-2007, 04:54 PM
That is because being a liberal is the most gutless thing you can do in life. You have no principals or standards when you are a liberal

Ah, nice forum you all have here.

OCA
12-26-2007, 05:00 PM

Not that I love libs but I hate parrots worse.

Take a listen to a Rush Limbaugh show to figure out where he gets the "gutless" thing and all of his other sayings. The guy has never known an original thought of his own that he liked.

jimnyc
12-26-2007, 05:02 PM

You base an entire forum on what one member has to say? I hope you're better at chess than you are at analyzing individuals vs. groups.

Chessplayer
12-26-2007, 05:06 PM
You base an entire forum on what one member has to say? I hope you're better at chess than you are at analyzing individuals vs. groups.

I have lurked for some time, and it seems to be the overwhelming sentiment. That is just one message to which I've replied.

Am I wrong in such an assessment?

jimnyc
12-26-2007, 05:28 PM
I have lurked for some time, and it seems to be the overwhelming sentiment. That is just one message to which I've replied.

I think the "forum" is comprised of a bunch of "individuals" and each should be judged on their own merits. Should I hold "all" liberals accountable for the statements of the majority of liberals on this forum?

What if there are conservatives that disagree with liberal viewpoints, but don't think they are "evil demons", do you lump them together too because of some of the posts you have read?

typomaniac
12-26-2007, 05:30 PM
Actually, RSR seems bent on MAKING this his own forum, considering the amount of spamming he does.

jimnyc
12-26-2007, 05:38 PM
Actually, RSR seems bent on MAKING this his own forum, considering the amount of spamming he does.

But RSR speaks for NO ONE other than himself.

Yurt
12-26-2007, 05:58 PM

lurking and participating are two very different things. you simply cannot make any reasonable assessment unless you have actually participated. also, you did not really assess anything, you just made an ambiguous comment.