PDA

View Full Version : She wants to suck your blood.

Roopull
02-15-2007, 10:38 AM
Ya like kinky sex? Ya like your women a bit on the butchy side? Got a thing for Vampire movies? Like to drink a little gin & jooose?:cheers2: Maybe pop some pills & fire up a fatty?:smoke:

Well do I have the woman for you!!!

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/roopull/Carnuts/0214tr-blood14-ON.jpg

Stinky dinky, touch my linky... (http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/0214tr-blood0214-ON.html)

Police: Woman ties up lover, drinks his blood

Sarah Muench
The Arizona Republic
Feb. 14, 2007 03:26 PM
Tiffany Sutton apparently wanted to drink up her lover on Valentine's Day - literally, authorities said.

Police early this morning arrested Sutton, who they believe may have tricked her acquaintance into having "kinky sex" so she could drink his blood.

The victim, 45, and Sutton, 23, were lying in bed naked at early Wednesday when Sutton advertisement

asked if he wanted to be tied up and he consented, police said. advertisement

But that's when Sutton reportedly pulled out a knife and cut the victim's leg, police said.

Sutton reportedly told him that she "likes to drink blood" and made several cuts to his upper body, police said.

He also said Sutton drank a "little bit" of his blood, police said.

He was able to break free, run out of his home, but Sutton reportedly followed with a pickaxe, police said.

The victim passed out before his friend found him covered in blood called the police, police said.

The unidentified friend also saw Sutton covered in a blanket with no injuries, police said.

"She made very few statements, alludes to the fact that it was a very consensual encounter," said Sgt. Mike Horn, a Tempe police spokesman. "He admitted they were drinking and doing drugs."

The victim and Sutton were good acquaintances. Sutton is a transient who had been staying with the victim for two days in the 1000 Block of South Lola Lane, near Apache Boulevard and Loop 101 in a shed behind an unoccupied residence, according to what he had told police. Sutton told police she had been living there.

The victim was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries and Sutton was booked into Maricopa County Jail on suspicion of aggravated assault, police said.

darin
02-15-2007, 10:40 AM
I guarantee SHE does not vote "republican". wow. Freak.

Pale Rider
02-15-2007, 10:43 AM
You have to be an IDIOT to take a TOTAL STRANGER into you home, and let them STAY!

The victims ignorance and lust is what got him in trouble.

Pale Rider
02-15-2007, 10:44 AM
I guarantee SHE does not vote "republican". wow. Freak.

- - - - - - - - - :laugh: :lol: :lmao: :clap: :beer:

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to dmp again.

darin
02-15-2007, 10:44 AM
You have to be an IDIOT to take a TOTAL STRANGER into you home, and let them STAY!

The victims ignorance and lust is what got him in trouble.

Naw - that's aight. The problem is "letting a drugged drunk stranger tie you up"

:D

shattered
02-15-2007, 10:49 AM
Just... EW.

Pale Rider
02-15-2007, 10:53 AM
I think I'll go over to the third street gospel rescue mission after work tonight and go CHICK hunting... :lmao:

shattered
02-15-2007, 10:56 AM
I think I'll go over to the third street gospel rescue mission after work tonight and go CHICK hunting... :lmao:

Maybe you could choose one that has a whole eyebrow, and washes her hair this time?

Pale Rider
02-15-2007, 10:59 AM
Maybe you could choose one that has a whole eyebrow, and washes her hair this time?

Naaa... I like toothless, dirty unkempt hair, scabs, smells like piss, you know, all the sexy stuff... :laugh:

shattered
02-15-2007, 11:00 AM
Naaa... I like toothless, dirty unkempt hair, scabs, smells like piss, you know, all the sexy stuff... :laugh:

Obviously, the real take home to mom types..

Hey, maybe she cleans up well.

Roopull
02-15-2007, 11:02 AM
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to dmp again.

Got it covered for ya!

Pale Rider
02-15-2007, 11:08 AM
Obviously, the real take home to mom types..
Oh yeah... a real KEEPER!

Hey, maybe she cleans up well.
Now why would I want to clean her up? :laugh2:

Pale Rider
02-15-2007, 11:08 AM
Got it covered for ya!

Aaight.

shattered
02-15-2007, 11:09 AM
Good point. Why mess with perfection...

Roopull
02-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Oh yeah... a real KEEPER!

Now why would I want to clean her up? :laugh2:

Well blood does get a little crusty when it dries.:puke:

trobinett
02-15-2007, 11:27 AM
:eek: :splat:

Roomy
02-15-2007, 12:00 PM
We need a fetish board for the perverts.

Hobbit
02-15-2007, 12:32 PM
You know, when this thread is at the top of the list in the Current Events board, the main page shows it as "She wants to suck your..."

Mr. P
02-15-2007, 01:08 PM
Geeeeeeeezzzzzzzz, ya just can't pick-up 'anyone' in a bar these days! :poop:

Abbey Marie
02-15-2007, 03:02 PM

Oh..... dear...... Gawd.

Ado
02-15-2007, 03:36 PM
I doubt either one of them votes at all.

darin
02-15-2007, 04:29 PM
I doubt either one of them votes at all.

No way - they are BOTH liberals...and probably Democrats. There's no two-ways about it. Liberalism destroys society...causes shit like this to happen.

Hagbard Celine
02-15-2007, 04:47 PM
No way - they are BOTH liberals...and probably Democrats. There's no two-ways about it. Liberalism destroys society...causes shit like this to happen.

Oy vey. :blues:

darin
02-15-2007, 04:54 PM
Oy vey. :blues:

You know it's true, brother. :)

Roopull
02-15-2007, 06:05 PM
You know, when this thread is at the top of the list in the Current Events board, the main page shows it as "She wants to suck your..."

I sometimes have a clever way of wording things... there are something like 20 spaces between "Your" and "Blood." Call it "false advertising." Hey, look! my thread has three pages! :poke: :p :p

Ado
02-15-2007, 06:39 PM

I know these things you pull out of your ass
help you sleep at night. I guess it's healthier
than pills.

darin
02-15-2007, 06:42 PM
I know these things you pull out of your ass
help you sleep at night. I guess it's healthier
than pills.

And your ad hominem reveals you feel guilty or insecure about something.

Ado
02-15-2007, 06:55 PM
And your ad hominem reveals you feel guilty or insecure about something.

right--I have no idea what that would be,
so your instant analysis is as wasted
as the new dollar coins.

darin
02-15-2007, 08:09 PM
right--I have no idea what that would be,
so your instant analysis is as wasted
as the new dollar coins.

What the hell are you talking about now? You had to have the last word, so pull words off the internet randomly, did ya? lol :)

KarlMarx
02-15-2007, 08:22 PM
This news story gives a whole new meaning to the line "he's just my type"

blood type, that is!