PDA

View Full Version : Worlds Biggest Dousche Award 2007 (Can NOT nominate board members)

actsnoblemartin
12-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Goes to the biggest jerk in the world (You can NOT nominate a board member) but anyone else is fair game, and then we vote on it

I will take up to 5 nominations that i think are worthy and in a follow up thread, make a poll.

I nominate the iranian hitler for Worlds Biggest Dousche Awards, whether it was calling for the death of the jews or claiming their were no homosexuals our first nominee has earned his nomination for worlds biggest dousche 2007

now its your turn, nominate the worlds biggest dousche 2007, and remember.. vote for board members will NOT count, and you will be disqualified from further nominations.

chesswarsnow
12-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

:pee:MARK CUBAN

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
12-26-2007, 06:05 AM
still accepting nominations.

PostmodernProphet
12-26-2007, 06:17 AM
Acts, is there something wrong with your post counter?......on my computer it says you have 2, 432 posts......I estimate you had that many yesterday alone.......

red states rule
12-26-2007, 08:02 AM
still accepting nominations.

It is a tie between Reid and Pelosi

12-26-2007, 02:57 PM
John Edwards

Gadget (fmr Marine)
12-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Too bad I cannot nominate the originator of this topic for mis spelling douche. (sorry, I am feeling sarcastic today)

Goes to the biggest jerk in the world (You can NOT nominate a board member) but anyone else is fair game, and then we vote on it

I will take up to 5 nominations that i think are worthy and in a follow up thread, make a poll.

I nominate the iranian hitler for Worlds Biggest Dousche Awards, whether it was calling for the death of the jews or claiming their were no homosexuals our first nominee has earned his nomination for worlds biggest dousche 2007

now its your turn, nominate the worlds biggest dousche 2007, and remember.. vote for board members will NOT count, and you will be disqualified from further nominations.

OCA
12-26-2007, 03:13 PM

Uh its.............DOUCHE. LMFAO!:laugh2: