PDA

View Full Version : Thompson not endearing himself with people

12-26-2007, 07:00 PM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1207/7474.html

The article is clearly coming from one witnesses point of view. I cant tell you whether anyone else there thought the same things, but if this is all true I am concerned about Thompson. If he isnt willing to meet the people like he should, I am not so sure he should be elected.

Keep in mind that Thompson is currently right now my second choice. So I have nothing against him. I am simply worried about this lack of initiative.

Abbey Marie
12-26-2007, 07:07 PM
Thompson isn't really on my radar right now, but this article really felt like the sound of a reporter looking for something bad to say.

DrJohn
12-26-2007, 07:50 PM
Nothing has changed with him. He was lazy in Congress and he's still lazy.

Psychoblues
12-27-2007, 12:24 AM
Something bad to say?

Thompson isn't really on my radar right now, but this article really felt like the sound of a reporter looking for something bad to say.

Think about it, Abby.

MtnBiker
12-27-2007, 12:26 AM
He really is lack luster, he may yet have a bigger showing. However I'm not seeing it right now.

Kathianne
12-27-2007, 12:38 AM
He really is lack luster, he may yet have a bigger showing. However I'm not seeing it right now.

Actually he's taken positions on many issues, in writing. He sure hasn't made the splash the others have. I'm thinking he's really running for Vice President?

Psychoblues
12-27-2007, 02:19 AM
He is doing his best to present himself as a true conservative which he is certainly not.

Actually he's taken positions on many issues, in writing. He sure hasn't made the splash the others have. I'm thinking he's really running for Vice President?

He only offers himself as a choice amongst the more undesireables.