PDA

View Full Version : Tired of your life? Swap it out with Typo's!

typomaniac
12-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Yes, it's the greatest opportunity of a lifetime: the chance to actually be me!

You will receive a four-week training course in which you will be taught as many of my skills as I can teach you. You'll also get the use of all my possessions, introductions to my friends and lovers - all of whom have agreed to treat you just like they treat me - and my job. In return, I get the same deal on your life.

We'll also have to swap user ID's on this forum, of course. :laugh2:

shattered
12-26-2007, 09:37 PM

You will receive a four-week training course in which you will be taught as many of my skills as I can teach you. You'll also get the use of all my possessions, introductions to my friends and lovers - all of whom have agreed to treat you just like they treat me - and my job. In return, I get the same deal on your life.

I'd rather trade lives with Martha Stewart, and I hate Martha Stewart - she makes me want to pull my teeth out.

Said1
12-26-2007, 09:39 PM

You will use and abuse some of the bitches at work, won't you?

stephanie
12-26-2007, 09:42 PM
I'd rather walk over a bed of hot burning coals..That sounds about as exciting..:laugh2::dance:

Dilloduck
12-26-2007, 09:44 PM
I'd rather walk over a bed of hot burning coals..That sounds about as exciting..:laugh2::dance:

That ain't saying much since you live in a freezer !!! :laugh2:

stephanie
12-26-2007, 09:46 PM
That ain't saying much since you live in a freezer !!! :laugh2:

:laugh2::slap:

typomaniac
12-26-2007, 10:21 PM
You will use and abuse some of the bitches at work, won't you?

No problem! :2up:

manu1959
12-26-2007, 10:26 PM
trade....you must be joking.....you would need a semi full of cash to get my life.....for a day....

typomaniac
12-26-2007, 11:07 PM
trade....you must be joking.....you would need a semi full of cash to get my life.....for a day....

If you're implying that you're richer than I am...

...even if you are, it wouldn't be by much. I'm no Donald Trump, but I'm well into the yuppie range, thank you.

gabosaurus
12-27-2007, 12:03 AM
I had typo's life (and intelligence) when I was in sixth grade. I have no desire to return to the past.

typomaniac
12-27-2007, 12:04 AM
I had typo's life (and intelligence) when I was in sixth grade. I have no desire to return to the past.

But think of all the money you could make from picking stocks...

gabosaurus
12-27-2007, 12:24 AM
Why should I bother picking stocks? That is why I married inside information.

PostmodernProphet
12-27-2007, 07:03 AM
You'll also get the use of all my possessions, introductions to my friends and lovers - all of whom have agreed to treat you just like they treat me

that would suck, can you get them to agree to treat me nice?........

gabosaurus
12-27-2007, 11:16 AM
You'll also get the use of all my possessions, introductions to my friends and lovers - all of whom have agreed to treat you just like they treat me...

I think most of this forum is opposed to gay rights and S/M... :)

typomaniac
12-27-2007, 11:58 AM
I think most of this forum is opposed to gay rights and S/M... :)

And most of them are in desperate need of a change in outlook. ;)

Sitarro
12-27-2007, 12:08 PM
And most of them are in desperate need of a change in outlook. ;)

So with this quote you're coming out, nobody had any doubts or cares.:laugh2:

typomaniac
12-27-2007, 12:48 PM
So with this quote you're coming out, nobody had any doubts or cares.:laugh2:
You really could use a reading comprehension class or three, couldn't you? :laugh:

manu1959
12-27-2007, 12:50 PM
If you're implying that you're richer than I am...

...even if you are, it wouldn't be by much. I'm no Donald Trump, but I'm well into the yuppie range, thank you.

i am in the i don't have to work if i don't want to range.......

Abbey Marie
12-27-2007, 12:53 PM
Typo, I'm going to need to hear details about your life before considering it.

Do you work? Go to school? Good grades? Are you often in detention? Do you have nice parents? Do you live in a safe neighborhood? Do you have cute friends?

And most importantly- do people generally like you? I don't want to be abused by your acquaintances for 4 weeks.

:coffee:

typomaniac
12-27-2007, 02:04 PM
Typo, I'm going to need to hear details about your life before considering it.

Do you work? Go to school? Good grades? Are you often in detention? Do you have nice parents? Do you live in a safe neighborhood? Do you have cute friends?

And most importantly- do people generally like you? I don't want to be abused by your acquaintances for 4 weeks.

:coffee:

Actually, my offline personality is significantly different from my online one. So apart from anyone who might be gossiping behind my back, people generally do seem to like me. :) I'm done with school, and I've got a nice pair of degrees to prove it. I work because I like to - I am lucky enough to like my job, my company, and my manager. My parents live about 10 miles away, which has its advantages and disadvantages because they're well along in age now. To my knowledge, my neighborhood is quite safe, and my friends range the gamut from good-looking to funny-looking. Like most people's, I suppose. My best friend is a black greyhound, retired and rescued from the race track.

How about you?

typomaniac
12-27-2007, 02:07 PM
i am in the i don't have to work if i don't want to range.......

Off topic, I'm curious as to how you ever managed to be broke and homeless. Especially with your family being as well-connected as you claim it is. :uhoh:

Gaffer
12-27-2007, 03:18 PM
Here's an offer that gives new meaning to the phrase "See ya, wouldn't want to be ya."

typomaniac
12-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Here's an offer that gives new meaning to the phrase "See ya, wouldn't want to be ya."

You should talk! :laugh2: Considering your age...

gabosaurus
12-27-2007, 09:38 PM
My best friend is a black greyhound, retired and rescued from the race track.

This says a lot for your social life. :)

manu1959
12-27-2007, 09:54 PM
Off topic, I'm curious as to how you ever managed to be broke and homeless. Especially with your family being as well-connected as you claim it is. :uhoh:

my grandfather shot himself in the head and my mother divorced my father......and in our family no one helps you.....you either make it or you don't....

Gaffer
12-27-2007, 09:58 PM
You should talk! :laugh2: Considering your age...

Considering my age, you would come back to your life with it considerably improved or majorly fucked up. Depending on my mood.

typomaniac
12-28-2007, 01:14 AM
This says a lot for your social life. :)

Not at all: it just says that dogs make far better friends than any humans. This board only reinforces my belief in this area. :)