PDA

View Full Version : girl, boyfriend kill her parents, brother/sisinlaw, kids

darin
12-29-2007, 03:23 AM
http://www.komotv.com/news/12882912.html

just wow.

Tonite my father said the man killed - the dad of the murderer, was his supervisor at Boeing, before he retired.

:-/

When Scott Anderson, 32, walked in the door, he spotted his sister with a gun and charged her. Michele Anderson and McEnroe shot him multiple times. Michele then shot her sister-in-law, Erica, 32, who still managed to climb over a couch and call 911.

An operator at the 911 calling center picked up the call but Erica did not speak before McEnroe tore the phone from her hands and destroyed it.

"In this small room, witnessing this horror, was 5-year-old Olivia Anderson and her 3-year-old brother, Nathan," Satterburg said.

Huddling with her children, Erica Anderson pleaded with McEnroe not to shoot her, saying: "You don't have to do this."

McEnroe told her: "Yes, we do,"' and shot her in the head, according to the affidavit.

He then shot 5-year-old Olivia before turning to 3-year-old Nathan, who had picked up the batteries from the cordless phone his mother had used in her futile attempt to call for help.

"McEnroe told detectives that Nathan held the batteries up in one hand and gave '..the look of complete comprehension ... as if he understood." McEnroe than fired on last bullet through Nathan's head, according to the affidavit.

"The evidence will show that McEnroe shot each child in the head from very close range," ____

When asked why he shot Erica, Olivia and Nathan, McEnroe told detectives three times: "I didn't want them to turn us in," according to the affidavit.

JohnDoe
12-29-2007, 11:25 AM
Okay, in premeditated murder cases like this, with the worst of the worst murderers, should be put to death.

And I am against the death penalty for the most part, but NOT against it for the Bundy's and the Dahmer's and people like this that are the worst of the worst....multi murderers, in such a cold and calculated manner.

Pale Rider
12-29-2007, 12:06 PM
Okay, in premeditated murder cases like this, with the worst of the worst murderers, should be put to death.

And I am against the death penalty for the most part, but NOT against it for the Bundy's and the Dahmer's and people like this that are the worst of the worst....multi murderers, in such a cold and calculated manner.

They can't be human. I mean I'm a mean som bitch when I want to be, but I could NEVER look an innocent person, let alone a CHILD, in the eye, and then shot them at point blank range. I just couldn't do it. That kind of meanness is beyond my comprehension.

Yes, anyone that does anything like that should immediately be put to death.

JohnDoe
12-29-2007, 12:24 PM
They can't be human. I mean I'm a mean som bitch when I want to be, but I could NEVER look an innocent person, let alone a CHILD, in the eye, and then shot them at point blank range. I just couldn't do it. That kind of meanness is beyond even my comprehension.

yah, it is absolutely uncomprehendible to me...that anyone on this earth could be this evil.... they do need to be put to death imho.

darin
12-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Our state spared the Green River Killer. I doubt these two will be put to death. :(

manu1959
12-29-2007, 03:34 PM
i say we waterboard this guy and have dogs bark at him .....

seriously ... no trial just club him to death like a baby harp seal .....

REDWHITEBLUE2
12-29-2007, 04:39 PM
This happened about 15 miles from were I live This state of Washington is the most Liberal state when it comes to the death penalty our ILLEGAL GOVERNESS will probably pardon them saying they need help for depression

REDWHITEBLUE2
12-29-2007, 04:42 PM
Our state spared the Green River Killer. I doubt these two will be put to death. :(Hey don't forget about the fat ass we couldn't hang because it was cruel treatment but the family he killed wasn't cruel

red states rule
12-30-2007, 05:32 AM
yah, it is absolutely uncomprehendible to me...that anyone on this earth could be this evil.... they do need to be put to death imho.

There is a blizzard raging in Hell today - JD and I are in total agreement on something

red states rule
12-30-2007, 05:38 AM
They can't be human. I mean I'm a mean som bitch when I want to be, but I could NEVER look an innocent person, let alone a CHILD, in the eye, and then shot them at point blank range. I just couldn't do it. That kind of meanness is beyond my comprehension.

Even if by some chance they get a death sentence, they will spend 20 years or more waiting for the sentence to be carried out

It is more like life on death row these days

They should be put to death the day after the trial