PDA

View Full Version : *Is Islam's Current Evil Traced Back To Hitler*?

Pages : 1 [2]

82Marine89
12-31-2007, 05:33 PM
:lol:

Wow, she's hot!

Maybe we could get them together and......

nevermind.

I got caught up in the unbelievable.

Hell no, get them together and maybe Bobby Fischer can show them his moves. :laugh2:

Freaking Bobby Fischer. That's great. Did you enjoy playing with him chester? What was your favorite piece that you played with?

mrg666
12-31-2007, 05:34 PM
true, the muslims got their backside handed to them in the six day war and now they are whining that they want the land back that they lost in a war they STARTED...LOL most muslims are crybabies

cwn cant see the wood for trees it totaly destroys the (his) hitler theory

OCA
12-31-2007, 05:35 PM
Better translate that OCA, I'm thinking you are cursing me. j/k.

Kali hronia=good year, its the everyday way of saying happy new year. If you were to buy a combo holiday card at one of the Greek stores around it would say "eftihismenos kainourios etos" which is the, how do you say, totally proper way to say it.

Its like for birthdays we say "hronia polla"=many years, instead of translating it straight across to "haroumena yenethlia"=happy birthday.

That is a problem that I think many people have when learning a foriegn language, they try to translate everything totally direct when the way we say something in english, although you may be able to directly translate it into the foriegn language will sound completely stupid to a native speaker.

Kathianne
12-31-2007, 05:36 PM
Kali hronia=good year, its the everyday way of saying happy new year. If you were to buy a combo holiday card at one of the Greek stores around it would say "eftihismenos kainourios etos" which is the, how do you say, totally proper way to say it.

Its like for birthdays we say "hronia polla"=many years instead of translating it straight across to "haroumena yenethlia"=happy birthday.

That is a problem that I think many people have when learning a foriegn language, they try to translate everything totally dorect when the way we say something in english, although you may be able to directly translate it into the foriegn language will sound completely stupid to a native speaker.

thank you! Raising the champagne glass you owed me like 4 years ago. :laugh2:

OCA
12-31-2007, 05:39 PM
Like my dad says all the time "what I did" instead of what did I do because in Greek its "ti ekana" which directly translated is "what I did", sounds stupid in english but oh lord don't tell him that!:laugh2:

I could write a 6 page post on some of the things he's said in english:laugh2:

OCA
12-31-2007, 05:41 PM
thank you! Raising the champagne glass you owed me like 4 years ago. :laugh2:

Damn thats right! A bottle of Dom. Ok, will look for a deal because using all available cash for vacation and house improvements.

Would you take a bottle of Greek champagne instead? Vintage last week? :laugh2:

82Marine89
12-31-2007, 05:48 PM
Greek Champagne? Ouzo poured over a jar of green olives?

actsnoblemartin
12-31-2007, 05:51 PM
moron :slap:

Stop being such a fucked up asshole idiot. This is the type of ignorant logic that makes intelligent people want to kick the shit out of you.
Don't think I don't get that crack at my family. The routine German family had nothing to do with Hitler (who was Austrian) and certainly nothing to do with Islamic terrorism.

OCA
12-31-2007, 05:51 PM
Greek Champagne? Ouzo poured over a jar of green olives?

Not quite. But damn that sounds good the ouzo over olives!

Really there is no Greek champagne that I know of and me saying that would make wine conoiseurs laugh their asses off!

*OCA cracks jar of Kalamatianes olives, drains the brine and pours ouzo in*:laugh2:

OCA
12-31-2007, 05:52 PM
moron :slap:

Ahh how cute! Acts trying not to feel left out.

Kathianne
12-31-2007, 05:52 PM
Damn thats right! A bottle of Dom. Ok, will look for a deal because using all available cash for vacation and house improvements.

Would you take a bottle of Greek champagne instead? Vintage last week? :laugh2:

LOL! You remember! I'll settle for you coming to Chicago and taking me to Diana's. Making sure I get home safe, along with your wife! She can stay with me, you? LOL!

82Marine89
12-31-2007, 05:56 PM
Not quite. But damn that sounds good the ouzo over olives!

Really there is no Greek champagne that I know of and me saying that would make wine conoiseurs laugh their asses off!

*OCA cracks jar of Kalamatianes olives, drains the brine and pours ouzo in*:laugh2:

That's why I asked. My friend does that and it is great.

OCA
12-31-2007, 05:57 PM
LOL! You remember! I'll settle for you coming to Chicago and taking me to Diana's. Making sure I get home safe, along with your wife! She can stay with me, you? LOL!

Holy hell I was reading that thinking "is this woman propositioning me?":laugh2: Then I saw the part with my wife mentioned and all was good.

I would love that but don't know a damn thing about Dianas, not this year though, the schedule is full!

OCA
12-31-2007, 05:59 PM
That's why I asked. My friend does that and it is great.

Never seen that before, interesting. Ask him if he drinks raki or tsipouro, basically without getting into detail its freakin moonshine made from the plums that fall to the ground in late summer, knocks you on your ass!

82Marine89
12-31-2007, 06:02 PM
Never seen that before, interesting. Ask him if he drinks raki or tsipouro, basically without getting into detail its freakin moonshine made from the plums that fall to the ground in late summer, knocks you on your ass!

It's a blue labeled bottle. He also has one with a green label. I'll be eating / drinking it tonight. The ouzo that is.

OCA
12-31-2007, 06:04 PM
It's a blue labeled bottle. He also has one with a green label. I'll be eating / drinking it tonight. The ouzo that is.

Well then YEIA MAS! "salu" since I know you are a guinea :cheers2:

Kathianne
12-31-2007, 06:05 PM
Holy hell I was reading that thinking "is this woman propositioning me?":laugh2: Then I saw the part with my wife mentioned and all was good.

I would love that but don't know a damn thing about Dianas, not this year though, the schedule is full!

I'm not into jr. boys, OCA. ;) You're too young. :laugh2:

82Marine89
12-31-2007, 06:08 PM
Well then YEIA MAS! "salu" since I know you are a guinea :cheers2:

Buon anno.

OCA
12-31-2007, 06:08 PM
I'm not into jr. boys, OCA. ;) You're too young. :laugh2:

Holy hell! I just turned 40 last June! You must like em on their death bed!:laugh2:

OCA
12-31-2007, 06:09 PM
Buon anno.

"Salu" was wrong 82? Or is that just another way of saying it?

actsnoblemartin
12-31-2007, 06:09 PM
my analysis

Sorry bout that,

1. But looking at this Islamic Problem.
2. With an eye on the *WHY*?
3. For many centuries till Hitler, Islam on the most part didn't pay much attention to *The Jews*.

me: Bull crap, after mohammed died. Really since islam started, it has been on a war with every other religion, and each other.

4. But after Hitler had a go at getting rid of *The Jews*.
5. As a footnote: Islam assisted them at that time, by the way.

me: yes, the grand mufti of jerusalem supported hitler, and many muslims wanted the jews dead. Infact, the reason more jews werent allowed to go to palestine during wwII, was because the british were afraid of upsetting the muslims

6. Islam is carrying the mantel of Hitler.

me: that is true, they have been trying to commit another holocaust since 1947, and rioted in 1929 in palestine because god forbid some jews wanted to live in their homeland.

7. By continuing to try to kill as many *Jews* as possible.

me: yes exactly

8. And anyone who stands in their way.

me: exactly

9. *USA Peoples* ~ *Free People*, have been the most prominent peoples to stand in their way, and see what that got us on 9~11~2001.

me: exactly

10. So with that logic, we can also blame Hitler for the attack on 9~11~2001, to a degree.

me: no, it was islamic extremists, not nazi's who killed americans on 9-11-01

11. Are the *German Peoples* still carrying some blame as well?

Me: no, I am not a victim, and jews today are not victims, when more blacks realize that, they will prosper and not have to rely on the government. They will decide to rely on themselves instead

12. Do they carry this guilt of starting all this, and how can they rid this guilt if so?

Me: no anti semitism didnt start with germany, and it wont end with them either.

13. Does the sins follow down to the third and fourth generations?

Me: no thats ridiculous, the sins of the father should not be cast upon the sons.

14. And was the sinfulness of Hitler, so bad that maybe it will follow down
unto the tenth generations of those fathers of Hitlers era?

me: absolutely not!

15. All this and a bag of chips, right here on DP.
16. Sometimes asking the questions is enough, when you know what questions to ask.

me: i agree

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
12-31-2007, 06:12 PM
my analysis

:clap: Nice one Martin.

OCA
12-31-2007, 06:15 PM
my analysis

Kick ass post!

chesswarsnow
12-31-2007, 06:39 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I would really enjoy debating this thread with you Martin.
2. But I have taken myself out of it.
3. There is justifiable reasons as to why my OP is right on.
4. But my point of view and all encompassing linkage of these realities, thou they seem to contradict each other, from time constraints, history of older persecutions, etc. but in fact are based on a firm reality.
5. Will not be expounded upon.
6. Not in this thread or on this site.
7. I have ended my engaging in any debate whatsoever on this my *Thread*.
8. And that's final, I did enjoy reading your thoughts on it.
9. Thanks old buddy.

Regards,
SirJamesoftexas

Kathianne
12-31-2007, 06:45 PM
Once again, even in the Steel Cage, Chessy, runs away, runs away.

chesswarsnow
12-31-2007, 06:52 PM
Sorry bout that,

Once again, even in the Steel Cage, Chessy, runs away, runs away.

1. But I have a *New Policy*.
2. If the mods will not or do not regulate the threads.
3. Meaning delete posts, of personal attacks.
4. Ban attackers from threads.
5. And do what mods are supposed to do.
6. I will consistently *END DEBATES*, myself.
7. And leave it up to those who use personal attacks to *DEBATE* by themselves, or whoever will *DEBATE* with them, in my threads.
8. That's my, *NEW POLICY*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
12-31-2007, 06:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

7. And leave it up to those who use personal attacks to *DEBATE* by themselves, or whoever will *DEBATE* with them, in my threads.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

IOW if Chester gets scooled on topic he will take his ball and go home. Chester wants no contradictions of his POV.

Kathianne
12-31-2007, 06:58 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
yet, you responded, so your policy is not working for you.

chesswarsnow
12-31-2007, 07:01 PM
Sorry bout that,

IOW if Chester gets scooled <Schooled?>, on topic he will take his ball and go home. Chester wants no contradictions of his POV.
schooled???

1. If some one makes a valid point, I will always consider it, and except them.
2. But if I am attacked with insults, I will *END DEBATE*.
3. That's my, *NEW POLICY*.
4. Oh and what's scooled?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
12-31-2007, 07:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

yet, you responded, so your policy is not working for you.

1. I have responded, how perceptive of you Kath.
2. But I don't know if you noticed, but,....( I ) *ENDED MY DEBATE*
3. There I said it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
12-31-2007, 07:05 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. If some one makes a valid point, I will always consider it, and except them.
2. But if I am attacked with insults, I will *END DEBATE*.
3. That's my, *NEW POLICY*.
4. Oh and what's scooled?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Its schooled and its what happened to you at the beginning of this thread, as for the rest I think the proof of my analysis of you is there for anyone to read, you simply have no cajones.

82Marine89
12-31-2007, 07:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you went from Sir Jimmy the English dude with bad teeth to Frenchy the cheese eating surrender monkey all in one post. Are you going to bid us adieu now?

OCA
12-31-2007, 07:09 PM
So you went from Sir Jimmy the English dude with bad teeth to Frenchy the cheese eating surrender monkey all in one post. Are you going to bid us adieu now?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

5stringJeff
12-31-2007, 07:09 PM
Is this the right place to say Angelina Jole 'played' with me?

OK, it was virtual 'playing' but....

Prove I didn't!!!

And I got Jamie Lynn pregnant! :thumb: :D

OCA
12-31-2007, 07:10 PM
And I got Jamie Lynn pregnant! :thumb: :D

Oooooh you dirty bastard! (i'm jealous)

82Marine89
12-31-2007, 07:10 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

That was a funny thread. Jimmy got :slap:

OCA
12-31-2007, 07:11 PM
That was a funny thread. Jimmy got :slap:

I almost converted to being a Baptist today.

82Marine89
12-31-2007, 07:12 PM

I need to sign up there and give them props. Let them know the unrepentant CheesyMuslim is over here.

chesswarsnow
12-31-2007, 07:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ah I get it now,.."How's your teeth",..comment,..Ahhhhahahahaha,.......:laugh2:
2. I am not surrendering, I am not going to take crap from you freakin bastards.
3. If the mods won't do what they said they would do.
4. And that's moderate the site.
5. I will *NOT DEBATE*, on my threads.
6. Its a real easy concept.
7. You can debate it, but, I'm out.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
12-31-2007, 07:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Let me know how that works out.
2. I don't think they would have you thou.
3. Your a first class, *LOSER*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
12-31-2007, 07:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

I need to sign up there and give them props. Let them know the unrepentant CheesyMuslim is over here.

1. I don't think they would have you either.
2. You go find out thou.
3. It will be funny to see what happens.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

5stringJeff
12-31-2007, 07:51 PM
Oooooh you dirty bastard! (i'm jealous)

Yeah... I'd be jealous of me too, if it were true!!! :laugh:

Yurt
12-31-2007, 08:29 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. No, its not a lie, even if I don't bring my proof.
2. Its only a lie, if you have *Evidence* that clearly states/reveals, the fact that I indeed lied, and that is confirmed by a second witness.
3. Simple really, you have no *Evidence*.
4. Also I already said, I won't provide any material proof.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You just said two posts up you would provide us with proof.

Provide it.

Yurt
12-31-2007, 08:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ah I get it now,.."How's your teeth",..comment,..Ahhhhahahahaha,.......:laugh2:
2. I am not surrendering, I am not going to take crap from you freakin bastards.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You're seriously the biggest crybaby I have ever seen. So because (in YOUR opinion) a few people "ruined" your thread and the mods won't obey your every command, you will in turn IGNORE the rest of the board who wants to honestly debate your points. How do you get along in real life? You say you are so "great" yet a few people can shut yer trap up when it comes to debating, hahahahahahaa.

This thread is awesome. Made my new year.

chesswarsnow
12-31-2007, 08:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

You're seriously the biggest crybaby I have ever seen. So because (in YOUR opinion) a few people "ruined" your thread and the mods won't obey your every command, you will in turn IGNORE the rest of the board who wants to honestly debate your points. How do you get along in real life? You say you are so "great" yet a few people can shut yer trap up when it comes to debating, hahahahahahaa.

This thread is awesome. Made my new year.

1. Its my way of regulating *My Threads*.
2. If the mods are not going to do anything.
3. Then neither am I.
4. Kinda like a *WRITERS STRIKE*.
5. If they decide to delete and moderate, then I will continue the debate.
6. I am seldom guilty of ruining some ones thread.
7. I admit I've dropped a turd or two.
8. But I don't make it a habit.
9. Its my, *NEW POLICY*.
10. And thats how its going to stay.
11. Glad I made your year,...hehehehehehehehe,.......:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
12-31-2007, 09:04 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Its my way of regulating *My Threads*.
2. If the mods are not going to do anything.
3. Then neither am I.
4. Kinda like a *WRITERS STRIKE*.
5. If they decide to delete and moderate, then I will continue the debate.
6. I am seldom guilty of ruining some ones thread.
7. I admit I've dropped a turd or two.
8. But I don't make it a habit.
9. Its my, *NEW POLICY*.
10. And thats how its going to stay.
11. Glad I made your year,...hehehehehehehehe,.......:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

you didn't make it, everybody else who chimed in and made this the most laughable thread ever. trust me bro, they aren't laughing "with" you....

say hi to that "great" chess player for me. oh, just so you know, my new's years present to you, since i try not to go into the new year completely at odds with anyone, the story of him playing on yahoo was debunked by him personally. he said someone was impersonating him. you may have actually believed it, but, it was debunked by him personally.

happy new year

http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/231/211_kleenex.JPG

chesswarsnow
12-31-2007, 09:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

[QUOTE=Yurt;178980]you didn't make it, everybody else who chimed in and made this the most laughable thread ever. trust me bro, they aren't laughing "with" you....

say hi to that "great" chess player for me. oh, just so you know, my new's years present to you, since i try not to go into the new year completely at odds with anyone, the story of him playing on yahoo was debunked by him personally. he said someone was impersonating him. you may have actually believed it, but, it was debunked by him personally.

happy new year

1. I know how jealous of, *The GREAT CWN* you must be.
2. Did you also know Bobby married a Filipina?
3. There's a whole lot you do not know there old rant buddy.
4. I have the proof, but again, why in the hell would I care if you believed me or not?
5. That's what you need to ask yourself,......:poke:
6. Bobby and me are buds, you just can't handle it, your a nobody, and always will be.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
12-31-2007, 09:17 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What did the mods tell you Jimbo? You think they're going to protect you in the Steel Cage? You're the board piñata. Actually, you appear to be the internet's piñata. Baptists, Liberals, and a bunch of phone geeks ripped you a new one. I see you stole your dinosaur thread from an Evo forum. Nice bit of plagiarism there Jimmy. Then you get some sand in your **** and cry that you won't debate us. Boo fucking hoo. You can't even complete a thought, how do you expect to debate someone? Heck, Martin hit you point for point and you won't debate him. He smacked the shit out of you with his response. Even OCA, who doesn't hide his disdain for him gave him props on it. You're nothing but a lying, crybaby. Run along son, your game is over here.

chesswarsnow
12-31-2007, 09:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

What did the mods tell you Jimbo? You think they're going to protect you in the Steel Cage? You're the board piñata. Actually, you appear to be the internet's piñata. Baptists, Liberals, and a bunch of phone geeks ripped you a new one. I see you stole your dinosaur thread from an Evo forum. Nice bit of plagiarism there Jimmy. Then you get some sand in your **** and cry that you won't debate us. Boo fucking hoo. You can't even complete a thought, how do you expect to debate someone? Heck, Martin hit you point for point and you won't debate him. He smacked the shit out of you with his response. Even OCA, who doesn't hide his disdain for him gave him props on it. You're nothing but a lying, crybaby. Run along son, you game is over here.

1. My Dino Threads are always my threads.
2. Ripped?,..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Not likely.
4. Your to dumb to understand, all the booze I would imagine.
5. Your a freakin drunk, no body would ever consider anything you say to have any relevance.
6. Your a *LOSER*, plain and simple.
7. A cast away.
8. Its no secret dude.
9. My game isn't half over, I got lots to say, and I will be saying it here.
10. So keep trying, to get your way in having me banned, just shows how futile you must feel, and being torn down for the absolute failure your whole *SHIT CANNED*, life has become.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
12-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

3. Not likely.
5. Your a freakin drunk, no body would ever consider anything you say to have any relevance.
6. Your a *LOSER*, plain and simple.
7. A cast away.
8. Its no secret dude.
10. So keep trying, to get your way in having me banned, just shows how futile you must feel, and being torn down for the absolute failure your whole life has become.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I believe him. What did the mods 'promise' you?

chesswarsnow
12-31-2007, 09:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

I believe him. What did the mods 'promise' you?

1. Huh?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
12-31-2007, 09:36 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Over three hundred posts, on a thread that, ( I ) *THE GREAT CWN* have *DEBATE ENDED*.
2. The thread is only a day or so old.
3. And yet like a car wreck on the freeway, you keep coming back to be fed.
4. Yes, I am here, dishing it out in defense of everything worth while.
5. Fighting against *INTERNET BULLY"S* some old some young, some male some female.
6. But after its all done and over, and this year ends.
7. I will and everyone else will know, that I *KICKED ASS*!!!!!:laugh2:
8. Defending against injustice, is one of my valued traits.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

mrg666
12-31-2007, 09:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

3. Not likely.
5. Your a freakin drunk, no body would ever consider anything you say to have any relevance.6. Your a *LOSER*, plain and simple.
7. A cast away.
8. Its no secret dude.
10. So keep trying, to get your way in having me banned, just shows how futile you must feel, and being torn down for the absolute failure your whole *SHIT CANNED*, life has become.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

and the evidence of this is where ?
whilst debating slandering is frowned upon me old cocker

chesswarsnow
12-31-2007, 09:40 PM
Sorry bout that,

and the evidence of this is where ?
whilst debating slandering is frowned upon me old cocker

1. Err,...what?
2. If I'm being told by 666 to stop attacking poor little *82~LOSER~89*, thats not going to happen.
3. After all this is the, *STEEL CAGE*.
4. I will bitch slap this *LOSER* at will.
5. * I GIVE WHAT I GET*
6. You know any *LOSER DRUNKS*, you would take any advice from?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
12-31-2007, 10:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Err,...what?
2. If I'm being told by 666 to stop attacking poor little *82~LOSER~89*, thats not going to happen.
3. After all this is the, *STEEL CAGE*.
4. I will bitch slap this *LOSER* at will.
5. * I GIVE WHAT I GET*
6. You know any *LOSER DRUNKS*, you would take any advice from?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think what he wants you to do is provide some proof. You claim I'm a drunk, prove it. See Jimmy, anytime people on this board hand your ass to you, you run and cry. Then you resort to telling lies. It's your MO on every other board as well, then you get banned. Isn't thay right Mr. "Americans are dumb"?

chesswarsnow
12-31-2007, 10:32 PM
Sorry bout that,

I think what he wants you to do is provide some proof. You claim I'm a drunk, prove it. See Jimmy, anytime people on this board hand your ass to you, you run and cry. Then you resort to telling lies. It's your MO on every other board as well, then you get banned. Isn't thay right Mr. "Americans are dumb"?

1. I tell like it is.
2. And like I said, * I GIVE WHAT I GET*.
3. Its a bit late for you to make claims that you don't make stuff up or tell lies.
4. Not that I'm lying.
5. I think I'm reading you right.
6. And its killing your soul.
7. Tell everyone here you don't drink then???
8. Ahhhh,.....now lets see you confess you like to hit the bottle.
9. Admitting you have a problem with drinking is the first step to recovery.
10. My MO, is always differing, but don't let that stop you from trying to get me banned, this thread is ripping your gurts out, and I know it.
11. You , *LOSERS* can't win, and I will always have a hand up on you, get used to it, *CHECKMATE!*
12. I'dd think you dumb bastards would get tired of me, *Shooting In Der Gurts*, but I guess your to dumb too.

*82~LOSER~89* wrote: "Another hour and I'm off to do the Drink, Drop, and Crawl. "

13. It writes itself.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
01-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Another thread closed! Victory is so sweet!:dance:

chesswarsnow
01-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I guess another dead horse is done then?
2. I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
01-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I guess another dead horse is done then?
2. I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

My plan is, and I have no reason to hide it, is to eventually get every thread of yours closed or moved down here.

As you can see the tide has turned against you, no more banning me from threads or any of that other crap, i'm free to roam, simply put we want to force you to leave on your own since you are a detriment to this board or any other.

chesswarsnow
01-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

Another thread closed! Victory is so sweet!:dance:

1. I find it funny you claim victory, when after you derailed the thread, you then tried to goad me into debating it.
2. Now you have some inside scoop its about to be locked.
3. And you dance.
4. Proves your a *LOSER*.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
01-01-2008, 02:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I find it funny you claim victory, when after you derailed the thread, you then tried to goad me into debating it.
2. Now you have some inside scoop its about to be locked.
3. And you dance.
4. Proves your a *LOSER*.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No douchebag, the lounge thread..............LOCKED!:dance:

82Marine89
01-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Jafar told me to tell you hello and congratulations on your conversion to Islam. He asked how CheesyMuslim is doing? People should really read your meltdown over there. You lied and said you left. Hahahahahaha. You imploded.

Heck Jimmy, I don’t think you are a fool. But what’s my opinion compared to that of thousands of others? You’re even more stupid than you think you're not! You are living proof that manure can sprout legs and walk! You remind me of opium, a slow working dope.

chesswarsnow
01-01-2008, 03:04 PM
Sorry bout that,

My plan is, and I have no reason to hide it, is to eventually get every thread of yours closed or moved down here.

As you can see the tide has turned against you, no more banning me from threads or any of that other crap, i'm free to roam, simply put we want to force you to leave on your own since you are a detriment to this board or any other.

1. Your life is rather focused on a *GREAT MAN*, which is admirable.
2. And if your plan is indeed to drag my threads to *THE STEEL CAGE*, I can deal with that.
3. Kind of a complement really.
4. That I have gotten so deep under your skin.
5. I also have noticed that the mod team members here have skipped doing what they have said they would do, its not unnoticed at all.
6. I see that in itself as a victory for you, and that being buds with the owner is a plus for you.
7. But if perhaps I get banned from here, by your efforts, I really won't miss it here.
8. I will go onto greener pastures for sure.
9. And will take my minions of followers with me where ever I end up landing.
10. There are hundreds of thousands of guests who follow me where ever I am.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

manu1959
01-01-2008, 03:09 PM
i vote for #8.............

dan
01-01-2008, 03:10 PM
Jafar told me to tell you hello and congratulations on your conversion to Islam. He asked how CheesyMuslim is doing? People should really read your meltdown over there. You lied and said you left. Hahahahahaha. You imploded.

Heck Jimmy, I don’t think you are a fool. But what’s my opinion compared to that of thousands of others? You’re even more stupid than you think you're not! You are living proof that manure can sprout legs and walk! You remind me of opium, a slow working dope.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Damn, someone just got put on the Straight-Talk Express!:clap:

chesswarsnow
01-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Just like a *LOSER* to take the word of a Muslim over an American.
2. No big surprised there, *DRUNKERD*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
01-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Just like a *LOSER* to take the word of a Muslim over an American.
2. No big surprised there, *DRUNKERD*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jimbo, I read your meltdown. I also read how you signed up again after being banned. You imploded and that's all there is too it. No taking someones word over yours, it's all in black and white for the internet to read.

And since when are you proud to be an American? You called Americans dumb on some cell phone site, you said Flips were better than Americans on this forum. Hell, you even chose some Flip bar whore over an American girl. You never did answer my question, are you importing ragheads into my country?

And the Bobby Fischer one is still great. Hahahahahaha. Played chess with Bobby Fischer. That ranks right up there with playing golf with OJ Simpson. Did you also work as an intern for Bill Clinton? No, wait. I bet you were cutting grass on the knoll back in '63 and bullets passed over your head. Hahahahahahahaha.

chesswarsnow
01-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Sorry bout that,

Jimbo, I read your meltdown. I also read how you signed up again after being banned. You imploded and that's all there is too it. No taking someones word over yours, it's all in black and white for the internet to read.

And since when are you proud to be an American? You called Americans dumb on some cell phone site, you said Flips were better than Americans on this forum. Hell, you even chose some Flip bar whore over an American girl. You never did answer my question, are you importing ragheads into my country?

And the Bobby Fischer one is still great. Hahahahahaha. Played chess with Bobby Fischer. That ranks right up there with playing golf with OJ Simpson. Did you also work as an intern for Bill Clinton? No, wait. I bet you were cutting grass on the knoll back in '63 and bullets passed over your head. Hahahahahahahaha.

1. I defend my actions on DF, and I was right to blow up there.
2. They have a freakin Muslim Moderator.
3. I don't like that for an American site.
4. I did enjoy many of the people on that site, some really great people there for sure.
5. And far less *LOSERS*, than here.
6. This place is a freakin garden of *LOSERS*.
7. Those I referred to in my *CAT* thread.
8. We all know who they are.
9. I have not lied about Bobby or OJ, all true.
10. But does that really matter you can't believe it?
11. Not to me.
12. I find it funny how your slander people from the Philippines.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
01-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Leave then if this place sucks, just leave.

82Marine89
01-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I defend my actions on DF, and I was right to blow up there.
2. They have a freakin Muslim Moderator.
3. I don't like that for an American site.
4. I did enjoy many of the people on that site, some really great people there for sure.
5. And far less *LOSERS*, than here.
7. Those I referred to in my *CAT* thread.
8. We all know who they are.
9. I have not lied about Bobby or OJ, all true.
10. But does that really matter you can't believe it?
11. Not to me.
12. I find it funny how your slander people from the Philippines.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. So you admit to lying to us? You were banned for your tirade. You got some sand in your **** and imploded. It was freaking priceless. You didn't leave, you were banned. Then, after being banned, you signed up again just to be banned one more time. Only trolls portray those characteristics. You a troll Jimbo? Jafar really tore you up, didn't he? Hahahahahahaha. You a lying troll? Hahahahahahaha.

You also saying there are a bunch of losers here? Why don't you tell that to everyone. tell them you think they are losers and there are better forums than this. "a freakin garden of *LOSERS*." is what you call this place? I think you owe the owner an apology. You do know what an apology is? Don't you Jimmy? That's where you admit you were wrong for being a crybaby and saying things you really didn't mean to say?

With regards to OJ and Bobby Fischer, you are a big, fat, liar. Who else have you met? Ben Franklin? Jimmy Carter? You really can't be serious and expect that we believe you? Hell Jimmy, you can't even post in complete thoughts, how do you think we are going to believe you can carry on a complete conversation? Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth? Hahahahahahaha.

Yurt
01-01-2008, 05:12 PM
i felt pamela anderson's real boob

82Marine89
01-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Leave then if this place sucks, just leave.

Look at this little gem. I guess we really have been dealing with an idiot. :laugh2:

CheesyMuslim
Group: Banned
Affiliation: Republican

RE: Are You "Degreed"?

Sorry bout that,

1. But I have a Masters Degree On Reality.
2. I am a RealityMaster.
3. I won[sic] businesses on both sides of the planet.
4. *CWN Global*.
5. I didn't finish the tenth grade.
6. But well ahead of most folks.
7. Even you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
01-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Look at this little gem. I guess we really have been dealing with an idiot. :laugh2:

It just gets better and better, now he's illiterate on top of being a proven liar.

chesswarsnow
01-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ahhhh,...it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing how I have shot you guys in der gurts so many times.
2. And its also very cool you guys keep bringing over some vintage posts from other forums.
3. Makes me feel kinda welcomed here.
4. Anyway, I ain't going anywhere any time soon, so don't cha get your hopes up.
5. I want to stay right where I am, so I can keep an eye on the, *LOSERS BRIGADE*
6. And give you, *LOSERS* a blast in der gurts every so often.
7. BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
01-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. The inner circle of *LOSERS* are thus: OCA the KING KONG of the pack, *82~LOSER~89* shot gun,.......and the every bodies favorite crybaby,....*YURT*.
2. These three make up the major part of the *GARDEN OF LOSERS*~*CABBAGE PATCH KIDS*
3. Everyone with half a brain already knew that.
4. But seeing how damn dumb you *BASTARDS* are, I felt the need to write it out for you three.
5. Enjoy,......................:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
01-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. The inner circle of *LOSERS* are thus: OCA the KING KONG of the pack, *82~LOSER~89* shot gun,.......and the every bodies favorite crybaby,....*YURT*.
2. These three make up the major part of the *GARDEN OF LOSERS*~*CABBAGE PATCH KIDS*
3. Everyone with half a brain already knew that.
4. But seeing how damn dumb you *BASTARDS* are, I felt the need to write it out for you three.
5. Enjoy,......................:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:lmao:

you said you would leave, bye bye....

hey, i spoke with bobby today, he said you are lying, no idea who you are and he does not play chess on yahoo....nor does he play chess with illiterates

Yurt
01-02-2008, 12:19 AM
LOOOOOL, after I have called you a crybaby and offered you kleenex:

http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/231/211_kleenex.JPG

you now come up with "yurt is the biggest crybaby" :laugh2:

dude, you've been copying me from your last personal attack thread on me when I first told you to STFU. get some a-game material before you deal with me, you suck....:laugh2:

82Marine89
01-02-2008, 12:38 AM
LOOOOOL, after I have called you a crybaby and offered you kleenex:

you now come up with "yurt is the biggest crybaby" :laugh2:

dude, you've been copying me from your last personal attack thread on me when I first told you to STFU. get some a-game material before you deal with me, you suck....:laugh2:

Take it easy on him. He never finished the 10th grade. I'm typing slower so he can keep up with what I am saying. If that doesn't work, I'll have to start using single syllable words.

chesswarsnow
01-02-2008, 09:01 AM
Sorry bout that,

:lmao:

you said you would leave, bye bye....

hey, i spoke with bobby today, he said you are lying, no idea who you are and he does not play chess on yahoo....nor does he play chess with illiterates

1. Stop lying to get your way, *YURT CABBAGE PATCH THE THIRD*.
2. You remind me of the *BIGGEST CRYBABY* ever known.
3. You know nobody.
4. And you never met anybody.
5. Your just a sniveling, *CRYBABY*, with monkey tendencies.
6. I bet you still make monkey sounds, and laugh out load to yourself???
7. Face it ( I ), *THE GREAT CWN* have your number.
8. I got all *THE CABBAGE PATCH KIDS* numbers.
9. You, *YURT* are the *CRYING MONKEY*.:lol:
10. You *82~LOSER~89* and the official DP, *DRUNKERD*.:finger3:
11. And bringing up the rear, in more ways than one, the *FAKE GREEK*,~ *OCA INTERNET BULLY*.:laugh2::pee:OCA

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
01-02-2008, 09:07 AM
Sorry bout that,

Take it easy on him. He never finished the 10th grade. I'm typing slower so he can keep up with what I am saying. If that doesn't work, I'll have to start using single syllable words.

1. Its no secret that I didn't finish High School.
2. Bill Gates didn't finish College either.
3. I don't think Einstein finished his schooling either.
4. But we all did all right.
5. You can't change the fact that your a *DRUNKERD*.
6. On top of a *ABUSIVE BASTARD TO YOUR FAMILY*.
7. Ahhhhhahahahahahaha,.........*BLASTED YOU IN DER GURTS*!
8. And you keep coming back!
9. Grab a bottle and come back for some more.
10. Duffus!!!!!

:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

darin
01-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Its no secret that I didn't finish High School.
2. Bill Gates didn't finish College either.
3. I don't think Einstein finished his schooling either.
4. But we all did all right.
5. You can't change the fact that your a *DRUNKERD*.
6. On top of a *ABUSIVE BASTARD TO YOUR FAMILY*.
7. Ahhhhhahahahahahaha,.........*BLASTED YOU IN DER GURTS*!
8. And you keep coming back!
9. Grab a bottle and come back for some more.
10. Duffus!!!!!

:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That got you banned from this thread, and 48hrs off.

shattered
01-03-2008, 03:33 PM
That got you banned from this thread, and 48hrs off.

Sorry about that.

:laugh2:

Yurt
01-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Sorry about that.

:laugh2:

you spelled bout wrong :poke:

shattered
01-06-2008, 07:03 PM
you spelled bout wrong :poke:

So sorry.. Habit. :D

I believe my point was clearly made, however. :D

Yurt
01-11-2008, 12:26 AM
I am the GREAT YURT

See:

http://www.yurtco.com/images/photo-of-month/yurt-by-river.gif

hjmick
01-11-2008, 12:31 AM
I am the GREAT YURT

See:

http://www.yurtco.com/images/photo-of-month/yurt-by-river.gif

That's a pretty nice yurt, Yurt, but I'm not convinced it's great.

Yurt
01-11-2008, 01:08 AM
That's a pretty nice yurt, Yurt, but I'm not convinced it's great.

It is because you don't have the vision that **I** the GREAT YURT have.

Focus on the faux thomas kinkade background, feeling, aura, and let yourself go.....