PDA

View Full Version : *Can Edwards Pull Off Iowa?*

chesswarsnow
12-29-2007, 11:34 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. As of now, it looks like Edwards is looking pretty good in Iowa.
2. Its neck~n~neck.
3. He appeals to most voters as far as race and gender.
4. He is a *White Man*.
5. And looking at the history of voting patterns, you have to conclude that the Neoliberals always vote, *White* and, *Man*.
6. Having never had anything else, as the candidate.
7. So there's a good chance that he will win the nomination.
8. I was wondering how long it would be before he became the front runner?
9. Because he is the normal type of person that the Neoliberals have always elected into office.
10. I don't think a *Black Man* or even a *White Women*, will or can be elected as a President from the Democratic Party, at this time.
11. It will be a Republican *Black Man* ~*White Woman* or *Asian Man~Woman* way before a Democratic candidate that fits my description, will get the nod.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

JohnDoe
12-29-2007, 12:57 PM
I can only HOPE that Edwards will win Iowa....it will make this race much more interesting and give Hillary and Obama a real left hook.

12-29-2007, 01:50 PM
ive been thinking from the beginning that Edwards will win. In fact, if Hillary gets higher than third place in Iowa, i will be surprised.

truthmatters
12-29-2007, 01:52 PM
I would love a Edwards presidency

12-29-2007, 02:05 PM
I would love a Edwards presidency

naturally.

truthmatters
12-29-2007, 02:09 PM
It sure beats a Bush dictatorship

jimnyc
12-29-2007, 02:32 PM

You'd be happy if a special education teacher got into office. It would be like your King getting the job.

12-29-2007, 02:45 PM

i suggest you invest in a dictionary.

Lazarus
12-29-2007, 03:42 PM
You'd be happy if a special education teacher got into office. It would be like your King getting the job.

Well, we've seen what a special education student does as POTUS. :laugh2:

Couldn't resist.

Seriously though, Edwards does have the best GOTV forces.
And his supporters are not those who would be put off by inclement weather.

Hillarys' supporters are more apt to fall and break a hip. They will stay home if it is snowing or icy.

Obama will do well also. He should place a close 2nd.

truthmatters
12-29-2007, 03:52 PM
I think its a crack up how people on here can do next to nothing but resort to personal attacks.

It really lets you know even they know their arguement cant stand up to the facts.

I dont think I have ever seen a site quite as full of people doing nothing but just this.

Sir Evil
12-29-2007, 03:55 PM
I think its a crack up how people on here can do next to nothing but resort to personal attacks.

Ahh, go fuck yourself..... :laugh2:

manu1959
12-29-2007, 03:57 PM
It really lets you know even they know their arguement cant stand up to the facts.
I dont think I have ever seen a site quite as full of people doing nothing but just this.

fact is .... it may just be you......

12-29-2007, 04:14 PM

pointing out the fact that you dont know the definition of dictator is a personal attack?

truthmatters
12-29-2007, 04:23 PM
When someone does not follow the laws of the country he is leading they are a dictator.

Bush was never elected in a legal manner and he uses signing statements as if they give him the power to not follow any law congress makes.

He is a dictator you just refuse to believe in the rule of law over your love of Bush.

12-29-2007, 04:34 PM
When someone does not follow the laws of the country he is leading they are a dictator.

Bush was never elected in a legal manner and he uses signing statements as if they give him the power to not follow any law congress makes.

He is a dictator you just refuse to believe in the rule of law over your love of Bush.

he won the election both times. You can't honestly claim that he wasnt unless you ignore all facts.

The signing statements he makes are completely irrelevant because they have no effect on the law. He could say that the bill makes the sky purple, and it wouldn't matter.

The only issue President Bush has with the rule of law is the illegal alien problem. Something you arent upset with him over.

The fact is clear that you don't have a freaking clue what a dictatorship is. If President was or even wanted to be a dictator we would not be in the middle of electing a new President. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that.

OCA
12-29-2007, 06:52 PM

Well then you are free to go back to Damo's joint where you can be jerked off by all the libs there.

Kathianne
12-29-2007, 06:56 PM
he won the election both times. You can't honestly claim that he wasnt unless you ignore all facts.

The signing statements he makes are completely irrelevant because they have no effect on the law. He could say that the bill makes the sky purple, and it wouldn't matter.

The only issue President Bush has with the rule of law is the illegal alien problem. Something you arent upset with him over.

The fact is clear that you don't have a freaking clue what a dictatorship is. If President was or even wanted to be a dictator we would not be in the middle of electing a new President. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that.Yep, signing statements are much like earmarks, they don't have the 'force of law.' The earmarks are a bit more akin to corruption, as they actually do appropriate money that can be spent, without actually being passed as law.

Yurt
12-29-2007, 07:09 PM

He got elected TWICE --> hahahaahahhaa :lol:

JohnDoe
12-29-2007, 07:13 PM
Yep, signing statements are much like earmarks, they don't have the 'force of law.' The earmarks are a bit more akin to corruption, as they actually do appropriate money that can be spent, without actually being passed as law. kathianne,

I wonder if the president ''thinks'' that he does have the force of law behind him on the signing statements? otherwise why would he keep issuing them?

is there some legal argument why he may think this....?

jd

Kathianne
12-29-2007, 07:16 PM
kathianne,

I wonder if the president ''thinks'' that he does have the force of law behind him on the signing statements? otherwise why would he keep issuing them?

is there some legal argument why he may think this....?

jd

LOL!