PDA

View Full Version : Just for you, Pale!

KitchenKitten99
02-16-2007, 11:37 AM
Sounds like something you'd say! :D

A cowboy two steps into a bar, realizes it's a gay bar. "But what the heck," he says to himself, I really want a drink."

When the gay waiter approaches, he says to the cowboy, "What's the name of yourpenis?" The cowboy says, "Look, I'm not into any of that. All I want is a drink." The gay waiter says, "I'm sorry but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your penis. Mine for instance is called Nike, for the slogan 'Just Do It.'

That guy down at the end of the bar calls his Snickers, because 'It really Satisfies'." The cowboy looks dumbfounded so the bartender tells him he will give him a second to think it over.

So the cowboy asks the man sitting to his left, who is sipping on a beer, "Hey bud, what's the name of yours?" The man looks back and says with a smile "TIMEX." The thirsty cowboy asks, "Why Timex?" The fella proudly replies, "Cause it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!"A little shaken, the cowboy turns to the fella on his right, who is sipping a fruity Margarita and says,

"So, what do you call yours?" The man turns to him and proudly exclaims,

"FORD, because Quality is Job Number One."

Then he adds,"Have you driven a Ford, lately?"

Even more shaken, the Cowboy has to think for a moment before he comes up with a name for his manhood. Finally, he turns to the bartender and exclaims,

"The name of my penis is SECRET. Now give me a beer." The bartender begins to pour the cowboy a beer, but with a puzzled look asks, "Why Secret?"

The cowboy says, "Because it's...

STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN, BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN."

KarlMarx
02-17-2007, 08:19 AM
Q: Why was the gay guy fired from his job at the sperm bank?

A: Drinking on the job
----
Q: How can you tell it's a gay church

A: Only half the people are kneeling
----
Q: How do they separate the men from the boys in San Francisco?

A: With a crowbar
----

Pale Rider
02-17-2007, 09:33 AM
The cowboy says, "Because it's...

STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN, BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN."

I've heard that one before, I appreciate the sentiment Fuzzy... :thumb:

Pale Rider
02-17-2007, 09:34 AM
----
Q: How do they separate the men from the boys in San Francisco?

A: With a crowbar
----

:rimshot: :basskick: :uhoh: :laugh2:

KitchenKitten99
02-17-2007, 06:03 PM
I've heard that one before, I appreciate the sentiment Fuzzy... :thumb:

i figured you had, but thought it was a good one anyway.

hey, is that your truck in your avatar? Either way, in the words of Borat: "Very nice!"