PDA

View Full Version : *No Thanks Romney: Its Not Fine; Shove You Fines*

chesswarsnow
01-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Mitt Romney is behind some very neoliberal laws, he put into place in Mass. before he left that office.
2. If you don't have personal health insurance his law he signed into being, states: *Buy Insurance Or Get Fined*
3. The more you can afford insurance and don't get it, the more the fine you will be paying the State.
4. This is wrong on so many levels.
5. And should be unconstitutional.
6. The State is basically saying, *You Have The Right To Bare Health Insurance*, if you don't, we take your money.
7. If Romney thinks Americans will sit still for this, I mean other than the neoliberals in Mass. then he has got another thing coming.
8. I don't want to see this man try this on a National level, he has to be beaten.
9. Read it thusly:http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D8TSLG1O0.htm

"

No health care? Higher fines in Mass.

The cost of not having health insurance in Massachusetts is going up.

When the new year begins Tuesday, most residents who remain uninsured will face monthly fines that could total as much as $912 for individuals and $1,824 for couples by the end of 2008, according to penalty guidelines unveiled by the Department of Revenue on Monday.

Individuals who failed to sign up for health insurance by the end of 2007 faced only a one-time loss of their $219 personal income tax exemption.

The fines are part of an increasingly aggressive approach written into the health care law designed to pressure Massachusetts residents into getting insurance. The law, intended to create near-universal coverage in the state, was approved by lawmakers and signed by former Gov. Mitt Romney in 2006.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
01-01-2008, 10:58 AM
You had way too many last night...

5stringJeff
01-01-2008, 11:58 AM
It's absolutely wrong that the government should force you to buy any type of insurance, let alone health insurance.

chesswarsnow
01-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Sorry bout that,

You had way too many last night...

1. Nope, I didn't even have my occasional cup of wine last night.
2. You support being fined for not buying health insurance I see.
3. Typical neoliberal.
4. What's next, laws requiring me to buy a Toyota Prius?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
01-01-2008, 10:17 PM
Rudy cheated on his first two wives. Does he expect the American people to trust a philanderer?

manu1959
01-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Rudy cheated on his first two wives. Does he expect the American people to trust a philanderer?

only the ones that voted for bill clinton......

gabosaurus
01-01-2008, 10:28 PM
But Bill never dumped his wife!
If Rudy was somehow elected, I predict an increase in cigar sales and the return of blow jobs in the Oval Office.

chesswarsnow
01-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Sorry bout that,

only the ones that voted for bill clinton......

But Bill never dumped his wife!
If Rudy was somehow elected, I predict an increase in cigar sales and the return of blow jobs in the Oval Office.

1. How'd we get so far off topic here?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas