PDA

View Full Version : Oh, man....

dan
01-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Last night at the party, my friend Kara brought her 3 month old jack russell, and I completely fell in love. You know if I'd rather sit on the couch and let a puppy sleep on my lap for an hour than party, something's up. I really want a puppy, now, though admittedly, I didn't have to clean up her crap or do anything like that. A lot of pictures were taken, hopefully I can get one up here so you can see this dog, she's pretty much entirely white, and really cute.

Said1
01-01-2008, 02:00 PM
My mother has a Jack Russell, she loves it more than my sister and I. She takes it everywhere and gets in fights at Walmart because of their 'no animals' policy. :(

My sister has two of the little turds. I find them 'Beaglish', only not quite as bad. They're a lot of fun to watch in the woods or in any type of remote settting where there's lots of small wild animales 'attackee' - that's french for attack. :laugh2:

Cheyenne
01-01-2008, 03:08 PM
I really want a puppy, now, I'm not sure a Jack Russel would be your best choice if you live in an apartment & don't have a place where it can use up some of that energy. JR's can be terrors as well as fun.

82Marine89
01-01-2008, 03:31 PM
Last night at the party, my friend Kara brought her 3 month old jack russell, and I completely fell in love. You know if I'd rather sit on the couch and let a puppy sleep on my lap for an hour than party, something's up. I really want a puppy, now, though admittedly, I didn't have to clean up her crap or do anything like that. A lot of pictures were taken, hopefully I can get one up here so you can see this dog, she's pretty much entirely white, and really cute.

Is this who gave you tongue last night? :poke:

dan
01-01-2008, 04:00 PM
Is this who gave you tongue last night? :poke:

:finger3:

Cheyenne, I'm not going to get a dog for a while, I'd just really like to have one. I don't have the time or patience to train a dog, and besides, my apartment complex won't let me have any pets, anyway.

truthmatters
01-01-2008, 04:37 PM
Find your local dog park and go visit it .

Its a great way to be arround dogs when you can thave one yourself.