PDA

View Full Version : Explosion in Iran

02-16-2007, 04:27 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070216/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_explosion

Did we do this or is something else going on?

manu1959
02-16-2007, 07:12 PM
too funny..........

"Iran has accused the United States of backing militants to destabilize the country. "

if i was president my response would .... "so"

02-18-2007, 11:43 PM
too funny..........

"Iran has accused the United States of backing militants to destabilize the country. "

if i was president my response would .... "so"

Coming from the guys who raided our embassy and held them hostage to extort our nation, im not showing much sympathy.

Gaffer
02-19-2007, 12:33 AM
iran is getting a sample of what it gives. That's a good thing. I guess those stories I read about uprisings in a couple of the western provinces had some credibility after all.

Once the resistance gets going we can insert some special forces and bring in air strikes and its afganhistan all over again.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
02-20-2007, 02:30 PM
Latest news out of Iran is that the detonators are American made....this is falls in line with the US' position to fund and train ethnic minorities in Iran to destabilize their government.

There is going to be a whole lot of instability going around....we have only just seen the beginning of the Terror Wars of the new Millennium.

Gaffer
02-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Latest news out of Iran is that the detonators are American made....this is falls in line with the US' position to fund and train ethnic minorities in Iran to destabilize their government.

There is going to be a whole lot of instability going around....we have only just seen the beginning of the Terror Wars of the new Millennium.

Good we can play the terror support game just as good as they can. I'm sure there's a lot going on in iran that's not openly talked about.

Your right the terror wars have just begun and there's going to be a lot more. But its only fair the countries that sponsor terrorism should get it back in return. From their own people.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
02-20-2007, 09:28 PM
Fair? I don't suspect that looking back on history, any of what we call modern civilization will be looked upon as fair.....I am talking about hundreds of years, after we are dead and gone, and the bigger microscope can be used.

In the meantime, it is about protecting all that is dear to me, if and when the choice has to be made.

I fear that this is the beginning of a greater escalation, followed by a capitulation that will embolden the radical islamic fundamentalists, and in 6-8 years from now we will be in a "world of shit." (to paraphrase one of my favorite movies)

Gaffer
02-21-2007, 11:13 PM
Fair? I don't suspect that looking back on history, any of what we call modern civilization will be looked upon as fair.....I am talking about hundreds of years, after we are dead and gone, and the bigger microscope can be used.

In the meantime, it is about protecting all that is dear to me, if and when the choice has to be made.

I fear that this is the beginning of a greater escalation, followed by a capitulation that will embolden the radical islamic fundamentalists, and in 6-8 years from now we will be in a "world of shit." (to paraphrase one of my favorite movies)

I agree with you. If this country doesn't wake up soon its going to be too late. And I don't think some of the people will ever bother to wake up.

If this war isn't won by us there won't be anyone to look back on history as they will be entering a new darkage.

Gunny
02-21-2007, 11:16 PM
I agree with you. If this country doesn't wake up soon its going to be too late. And I don't think some of the people will ever bother to wake up.

If this war isn't won by us there won't be anyone to look back on history as they will be entering a new darkage.

I have plenty of weapons and ammo. Instead of screeching about my rights with my head buried in the sand for those that would take them, I'm going to take a "few" with me.

Gaffer
02-22-2007, 12:02 AM
I have plenty of weapons and ammo. Instead of screeching about my rights with my head buried in the sand for those that would take them, I'm going to take a "few" with me.

I'm with you on that.

Think I'll start an ear collection while I'm at it.

Gunny
02-22-2007, 09:31 PM
I'm with you on that.

Think I'll start an ear collection while I'm at it.

I thought you already had a liberal ear collection?

Gaffer
02-22-2007, 10:51 PM
I thought you already had a liberal ear collection?

shhhhhhh