PDA

View Full Version : this is outrageous!!!

actsnoblemartin
01-01-2008, 11:18 PM
http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=687224

darin
01-02-2008, 12:56 AM
Post which are just links with no creative, or original thought behind them are outrageous. Please, when you feel the need to post-whore, at LEAST...at LEAST fake it. Fake it by trying to convince the readers you are out to share information which means SOMETHING to you, instead of only here to increase your post-count.

actsnoblemartin
01-02-2008, 12:58 AM
I think illegals dont deserve a free anything, they dont deserve a dime. and yet they are allowed to sneak over and get a free education ?

This is so wrong.

You didnt earn the right to be an american, but you can have the same rights or better.

is that good enough for ya?, i can do more

Post which are just links with no creative, or original thought behind them are outrageous. Please, when you feel the need to post-whore, at LEAST...at LEAST fake it. Fake it by trying to convince the readers you are out to share information which means SOMETHING to you, instead of only here to increase your post-count.

darin
01-02-2008, 09:49 AM
you talked about what's at the link, then added "It's bad". (shug).

OCA
01-02-2008, 03:29 PM

Its useless to try with him, he's only here to post whore, plus the other obvious reason why he's unable to expound plus the usual link and psycho rant.

I think illegals dont deserve a free anything, they dont deserve a dime. and yet they are allowed to sneak over and get a free education ?

This is so wrong.

You didnt earn the right to be an american, but you can have the same rights or better.

is that good enough for ya?, i can do more

What exactly is earning the right to be an American? Have you earned the right to be an American?

If you say birthright you can take that shit and shove it up your ass because there are plenty of people born here who don't contribute a fucking thing to society but only siphon off of it and those douchebags deserve nothing but a 1 way ticket out.

I'd take as many illegals who want to work over shiftless fucking welfare cases anyday.

actsnoblemartin
01-02-2008, 03:46 PM
then what is the problem?

the link says: illegal aliens getting free education k-12 by sneaking across the border every day

OCA
01-02-2008, 03:48 PM

the link says: illegal aliens getting free education k-12 by sneaking across the border every day

Who cares? You got a problem with educating kids? I'll tell you what, bring their families here and start taxing them that way they contribute to the schools, there problem solved.

darin
01-02-2008, 04:02 PM

I'm saying you're trolling or post-whoring. If you want to engage folk, offer at least a modicum of thought behind what you read elsewhere, then post here. :)

actsnoblemartin
01-02-2008, 04:04 PM
but i am posting here.

I am saying...

Illegal aliens are going back and force between the border every day to get free education, and that is wrong. infact, those who support it, and those who turn a blind eye are traitors.

i dont see what is post whoring about that

I'm saying you're trolling or post-whoring. If you want to engage folk, offer at least a modicum of thought behind what you read elsewhere, then post here. :)

OCA
01-02-2008, 04:28 PM
but i am posting here.

I am saying...

Illegal aliens are going back and force between the border every day to get free education, and that is wrong. infact, those who support it, and those who turn a blind eye are traitors.

i dont see what is post whoring about that

You don't even know what a traitor is?

Acts what do you contribute to American society each and everyday? What gave you the right to receive an education here?

Hugh Lincoln
01-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Who cares?

Who cares that illegal aliens get free educations paid for by our tax dollars? Actually, a lot of people care about that, and I'm happy to reference the polls. What you mean is that YOU don't care that illegals drain our public resources. Big deal. Neither do your fellow liberals, the neocon elites and the press. In order of whom to deport first, I'm a little torn!

Trigg
01-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Who cares? You got a problem with educating kids? I'll tell you what, bring their families here and start taxing them that way they contribute to the schools, there problem solved.

I'd say he has a problem with educating kids who's parents pay nothing into the system, over crowed the schools, and force kids who live in the area to be bussed to other schools. I'd have a problem with that.

These school systems and states are doing a better job of stopping illegal immigration than our gov.

If we give them nothing when they come here, no jobs, no free education, no free healthcare, they will stop coming and go home.

OCA
01-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Who cares that illegal aliens get free educations paid for by our tax dollars? Actually, a lot of people care about that, and I'm happy to reference the polls. What you mean is that YOU don't care that illegals drain our public resources. Big deal. Neither do your fellow liberals, the neocon elites and the press. In order of whom to deport first, I'm a little torn!

Bush tried to bring them into the fold and collect tax dollard from them, you guys balked....go figure.

I'd say he has a problem with educating kids who's parents pay nothing into the system, over crowed the schools, and force kids who live in the area to be bussed to other schools. I'd have a problem with that.

These school systems and states are doing a better job of stopping illegal immigration than our gov.

If we give them nothing when they come here, no jobs, no free education, no free healthcare, they will stop coming and go home.

Again Bush addressed all your concerns, you guys rejected any fixes....go figure.

Dilloduck
01-03-2008, 05:20 PM
Bush tried to bring them into the fold and collect tax dollard from them, you guys balked....go figure.

Again Bush addressed all your concerns, you guys rejected any fixes....go figure.

We can't keep em outta the country but we can force em to pay taxes ???

I don't think so. :laugh2:

OCA
01-03-2008, 05:31 PM
We can't keep em outta the country but we can force em to pay taxes ???

I don't think so. :laugh2:

You don't think for a future that is a hell of alot brighter than a future in Mexico and for all the other things that life in America offers and just for the simple fact that there would be no more looking over their back that they would no come forward and gladly start paying into the system?

Are you kidding me? Hell they risk life and limb to get here!

Dilloduck
01-03-2008, 05:35 PM
You don't think for a future that is a hell of alot brighter than a future in Mexico and for all the other things that life in America offers and just for the simple fact that there would be no more looking over their back that they would no come forward and gladly start paying into the system?

Are you kidding me? Hell they risk life and limb to get here!

No---I really don't think they would come foreward and gladly pay into the system. Legals don't even gladly pay into the system.