PDA

View Full Version : New year, new unions for gay couples

LiberalNation
01-01-2008, 11:26 PM
:cheers2:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080101/ap_on_re_us/civil_unions;_ylt=AjY6gn4UJvxhcXwTb6RiyhxvzwcF

CONCORD, N.H. - Dozens of gay and lesbian couples entered into civil unions in New Hampshire in the early moments of New Year's Day as a new state law legalized the partnerships after midnight.

chesswarsnow
01-01-2008, 11:28 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. That's bad.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sitarro
01-01-2008, 11:34 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080101/ap_on_re_us/civil_unions;_ylt=AjY6gn4UJvxhcXwTb6RiyhxvzwcF

CONCORD, N.H. - Dozens of gay and lesbian couples entered into civil unions in New Hampshire in the early moments of New Year's Day as a new state law legalized the partnerships after midnight.

A divorce lawyer's wet dream.:laugh2:

nevadamedic
01-02-2008, 12:16 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. That's bad.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What's bad about it?

Psychoblues
01-02-2008, 12:57 AM
Why's that, zorro?

A divorce lawyer's wet dream.:laugh2:

Gay couples have a much better longevity record than hetero's any way you want to look at it.

actsnoblemartin
01-02-2008, 01:01 AM
your avatar just shows how you dont believe in god, you believe in yourself.

Quite sad really..

its not YOUR body,

its not YOUR vagina

its god, god owns you

your just an elitst ingrate.

Without god, your nothing but a sperm or egg, who is too retarded to conceive

actsnoblemartin
01-02-2008, 01:02 AM
with all due respect, the 70's would disagree with you, the rates of stds and new hiv cases would disagree with you

Why's that, zorro?

Gay couples have a much better longevity record than hetero's any way you want to look at it.

Sitarro
01-02-2008, 01:25 AM
Why's that, zorro?

Any proof or are you just guessing blues-boy?:cuckoo::gay:

Psychoblues
01-02-2008, 01:36 AM
Old reich wing scatter of the truth.

Any proof or are you just guessing blues-boy?:cuckoo::gay:

You got anything to prove me wrong or are you just blowing out your ass? In the absense of your indisputable correction I assume my own observation correct.

You're such a sucker, zorro.

Sitarro
01-02-2008, 02:07 AM

You got anything to prove me wrong or are you just blowing out your ass? In the absense of your indisputable correction I assume my own observation correct.

Still, after all this time, you haven't figured out the quote feature have you.... dimwit.:laugh2:

nevadamedic
01-02-2008, 02:09 AM
Why's that, zorro?

I'm glad things are working out for you and your life partner.

Psychoblues
01-02-2008, 03:19 AM
Zorro, I got it down pat.

Still, after all this time, you haven't figured out the quote feature have you.... dimwit.:laugh2:

After all this time you haven't figured out that the Republicans are picking your pockets and you are still confused, excited and demanding about my use of the "quote" feature?

You are such a simpleton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nevadamedic
01-02-2008, 03:27 AM
Zorro, I got it down pat.

After all this time you haven't figured out that the Republicans are picking your pockets and you are still confused, excited and demanding about my use of the "quote" feature?

You are such a simpleton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually the Democrats do the pocket picking with their out of control taxes and spending.

Psychoblues
01-02-2008, 03:39 AM
Check the records, nm.

Actually the Democrats do the pocket picking with their out of control taxes and spending.

And you'll find yourself as your own worst enemy. Democrats believe in the population. Republicans believe in themselves. Why else would Mitt Romney, John McCain, Mike Huckabee, gwb, Fred Thompson and others reverse themselves so often? They chase the population without regard to their own beliefs. As a capitalist Democrat I don't have to do such a thing.

Kathianne
01-02-2008, 03:49 AM

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=12416862

Cameron P.

Family Research Institute, Inc., Colorado Springs 80962, USA.

Replicating previous findings that homosexuals are underrepresented after middle age, the 1996 National Household Survey of Drug Abuse (N = 12,381) and 2000 Kaiser Family Foundation 15-city survey (N = 405) reported that homosexual men and women are seldom aged 50+ yr. and that older homosexuals are more apt to have a homosexual partner. Deaths of 228 homosexuals as recorded in the Washington Blade 1999-2001 were examined. Although more apt to have a partner when older, the median age of death of 88 homosexually partnered men was 45 yr., while for 118 unpartnered homosexual men it was 46 yr. This is consistent with the suggestion that homosexual partnering may be an additional hazard to men.

PMID: 12416862 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Sitarro
01-02-2008, 05:28 AM
Check the records, nm.

And you'll find yourself as your own worst enemy. Democrats believe in the population. Republicans believe in themselves. Why else would Mitt Romney, John McCain, Mike Huckabee, gwb, Fred Thompson and others reverse themselves so often? They chase the population without regard to their own beliefs. As a capitalist Democrat I don't have to do such a thing.

You truly are delusional. Are you sniffing that racing fuel that you put into those redneck mud-track cars?