PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think The Pakistani Government Was Behind Bhutto's Assassination?

nevadamedic
01-02-2008, 01:15 AM
Ministry backtracks on Bhutto sunroof claims

Story Highlights
NEW: Ministry backtracks on claim Bhutto died because of sunroof latch
Reward offered for ID of two suspects believed involved in assassination
Doctors claim Pakistani police prevented an autopsy on Benazir Bhutto
Lawyer Athar Minallah said the move violated Pakistani criminal law

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/01/01/pakistan.autopsy/index.html

How many times does this make it that that Government has lied about this assassination? I guarantee they were behind the assassination of Bhutto as the Government over there had a lot to lose, she was going to take the creep running the country there now out of power. This is the JFK event of this century. We need to get aggressive over this. Pakistan is no ally and are just as bad as Iran and the only difference is that they have nukes. We need to do something about this country now.

gabosaurus
01-03-2008, 12:03 PM
You know they were. Otherwise, no one would have gotten close enough to plant bombs and fire shots.

manu1959
01-03-2008, 12:11 PM
she knew she could never win so she had herself killed knowing that the people would go nuts and hopefully lead to a civil war.....

theHawk
01-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Those countries have absolutely no crowd control at all. Any terrorist bomber could of killed her. I do think the government is at fault for not protecting her better.

Kathianne
01-03-2008, 12:35 PM
I didn't, but the last 24 hours has raised serious questions.

gabosaurus
01-03-2008, 12:41 PM
she knew she could never win so she had herself killed knowing that the people would go nuts and hopefully lead to a civil war.....

:rolleyes:

5stringJeff
01-05-2008, 05:47 PM
If not behind the assassination, they certainly didn't do anything to prevent it.

actsnoblemartin
01-05-2008, 06:09 PM
The reports ive heard say alqueda.