PDA

View Full Version : Vionlence, Killing, Bloodshed, Non-stop, With No End In Sight...

Pale Rider
01-02-2008, 09:53 AM
19 Killed As Afghan Violence Continues
2008-01-02 06:22:05
By RAHIM FAIEZ Associated Press Writer

http://charter.net/news/news_reader.php?storyid=14281692&feedid=225

Death Toll in Iraq Bombing Rises to 36
2008-01-02 06:27:31
By ELENA BECATOROS Associated Press Writer

http://charter.net/news/news_reader.php?storyid=14281698&feedid=225

Mahathir calls for end to violence in Pakistan
By IANS
Wednesday January 2, 01:08 PM

http://in.news.yahoo.com/080102/43/6p458.html

Israeli Forces Kill 6 Militants in Gaza
2008-01-02 07:31:15
By IBRAHIM BARZAK Associated Press Writer

http://charter.net/news/news_reader.php?storyid=14281788&feedid=8

Violence and killing, violence and killing, violence and killing. This has been the news that's come out of the middle east for as long as I've been alive. This is what these people do. They kill each other. They've been doing it for a couple thousand years now.

Could someone remind me what in the hell we're doing over there right smack in the middle of it?

Are we going to stop the killing? You don't really believe will we do that do you?

Now tell me again it's not about Iraq having the second largest oil reserves on earth, and America's crippling dependency on it.

Dilloduck
01-02-2008, 10:00 AM
Violence and killing, violence and killing, violence and killing. This has been the news that's come out of the middle east for as long as I've been alive. This is what these people do. They kill each other. They've been doing it for a couple thousand years now.

Could someone remind me what in the hell we're doing over there right smack in the middle of it?

Are we going to stop the killing? You don't really believe will we do that do you?

Now tell me again it's not about Iraq having the second largest oil reserves on earth.

Oil is only one of the reasons we are there. We are also protecting Israel and attempting to marginalize the radical islamists who are seeking to export Islam to the entire world through violence.

Pale Rider
01-02-2008, 10:07 AM
Oil is only one of the reasons we are there. We are also protecting Israel and attempting to marginalize the radical islamists who are seeking to export Islam to the entire world through violence.

Well at least you admit oil is part of the reason we're there. I give you credit for that dillo.

My next question would be, do we have the man power and money to keep the pace we currently have? The answer as we already know is no. So, it was apparent that with the troop levels before the surge, we couldn't maintain the peace, what do we do after we draw down and the violence just goes right back up?

I contend we can't stop it. Period. We don't have the money or the means. That leaves us two options. One, stay there with limited forces and get blown up and picked off till who knows when, or two, get the hell otta there.

darin
01-02-2008, 10:09 AM
If the Arabs stopped killing people, I'd bet 80% of our (the world's) conflicts would stop.

Pale Rider
01-02-2008, 10:14 AM
If the Arabs stopped killing people, I'd bet 80% of our (the world's) conflicts would stop.

I've made a very similar statement myself more than once. The Arabs are responsible for 80% of the worlds violence and killing was what I said.

We can't stop it either. Not unless we unleash a nuclear fury never seen before. Kill them all. But, we can't do that, so I think we're just stuck with the violence and killing with no end in sight. That's why I say get out of Iraq and just let them all have it. Kill each other to your hearts content. Just leave us alone. Fuck with us and you'll have another shock and awe, but this time we'll just leave your fucking country in ruins. YOU can fix it.

Dilloduck
01-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Well at least you admit oil is part of the reason we're there. I give you credit for that dillo.

My next question would be, do we have the man power and money to keep the pace we currently have? The answer as we already know is no. So, it was apparent that with the troop levels before the surge, we couldn't maintain the peace, what do we do after we draw down and the violence just goes right back up?

I contend we can't stop it. Period. We don't have the money or the means. That leaves us two options. One, stay there with limited forces and get blown up and picked off till who knows when, or two, get the hell otta there.

I'm not sure we can afford to NOT be there either. A large force of American troops and weapons that are already in place to intervene could possibly prevent serious threats which we would have to make more decisions about. I'm afraid that once out troops are gone it would take an act of God to convince anyone there was a need to go back. Basically I think the situation is too explosive to leave.

Pale Rider
01-02-2008, 11:28 AM
I'm not sure we can afford to NOT be there either. A large force of American troops and weapons that are already in place to intervene could possibly prevent serious threats which we would have to make more decisions about. I'm afraid that once out troops are gone it would take an act of God to convince anyone there was a need to go back. Basically I think the situation is too explosive to leave.

Well, I think that no matter who gets elected, the pressure to get out of Iraq is going to build until we do. It's already the majority of Americans that want us out. Like 53%. So I guess, time will tell dillo.

gabosaurus
01-02-2008, 02:33 PM

We don't need to be "protecting" anyone. Especially a terrorist state like Israel, which can certainly fend for itself.
And we don't need to "marginalize" the export of Islam through violence, which is what we are doing now. We are not setting a great example for the rest of the world.

actsnoblemartin
01-02-2008, 04:14 PM
a few things.

The killing will never stop because militant islam wants a caliphate from palestine to the usa, with not 1 non-muslim, and death to any muslim who isnt muslim enough for them, plus sharia law.

The u.s. cannot change peoples hearts and minds, that is a bold face lie, and we are their because we have a strategic interest with oil.

Now tell me again it's not about Iraq having the second largest oil reserves on earth, and America's crippling dependency on it.

actsnoblemartin
01-02-2008, 04:16 PM
Only a retard like you, who is brainwashed, and too stupid to think for herself would call israel a terrorist state.

tell me which arab state would welcome the refugees of israel, once we give all of israel back to the palestinians?

tell me again, how the islamic militants will throw down their weapons against the west, simply because israel doesnt exist.

Im waiting

We don't need to be "protecting" anyone. Especially a terrorist state like Israel, which can certainly fend for itself.
And we don't need to "marginalize" the export of Islam through violence, which is what we are doing now. We are not setting a great example for the rest of the world.