PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee supports writers union, then crosses picket lines

01-02-2008, 04:18 PM
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...ppear-on-leno/

I don't know what Huckabee is thinking. I mean yeah you get great national converage on Leno, but on the night before the caucuses he leaves Iowa to go to LA and cross union picket lines (for a union he claims to support) to go on Leno. Iowa isnt a state where going on news programs is going to help you. The Iowans expect to meet their candidates. I just don't see how this is a smart move. It really baffles me.

If he arranged it for tomorrow night after the caucus, i could see the merits. Because they he could do some spin control or graciously accept the win. I just dont get this move politically.

DrJohn
01-03-2008, 04:22 AM
He claims to support the union yet shits on them by crossing the picket line... just another flip flopping repub.

5stringJeff
01-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Not that I'm gonna vote for Huckabee, but frankly, I'm glad someone is crossing picket lines.

01-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Not that I'm gonna vote for Huckabee, but frankly, I'm glad someone is crossing picket lines.

I don't have a problem with him crossing picket lines. I just thought it was odd that he did so after declaring support for the union strike.

I, however, am still pissed at that selfish union for interupting a good season of heroes.