PDA

View Full Version : The 40 Most Obnoxious Quotes of 2007'

red states rule
01-03-2008, 06:45 AM
2007 providied alot of good meaterial for both political parties when folks uttered these doozies

Some of the best are here - and to see the entire list click on the link

Any stand out for you?

40) "(I have) a wide stance when going to the bathroom." -- Republican Senator Larry Craig tries to explain away his attempt to pick-up an under cover police officer in an airport bathroom

33) "I do believe that it's the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics that World Trade Center tower 7 — building 7, which collapsed in on itself — it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7. World Trade [Center] 1 and 2 got hit by planes — 7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible." -- Rosie O'Donnell talks Trutherism

25) "When I see a stroller now, I see it as someone who evicted a person with AIDS, right or wrong." -- Brian Basinger, president of the Harvey Milk Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transsexual Democratic Club on the horror of having to live near heterosexual families in San Francisco

16) "Al Qaeda really hurt us, but not as much as Rupert Murdoch has hurt us, particularly in the case of Fox News. Fox News is worse than Al Qaeda — worse for our society. It’s as dangerous as the Ku Klux Klan ever was." -- MSNBC's Keith Olbermann

1) "Over time, however, the endless war in Iraq began to play a role in natural selection. Only idiots signed up; only idiots died. Back home, the average I.Q. soared." -- Ted Rall

http://www.rightwingnews.com/mt331/2008/01/the_40_most_obnoxious_quotes_o.php

dan
01-03-2008, 09:09 AM
Congrats to O&A for making #1!:clap:

actsnoblemartin
01-04-2008, 09:50 PM
hahaha

2007 providied alot of good meaterial for both political parties when folks uttered these doozies

Some of the best are here - and to see the entire list click on the link

Any stand out for you?

40) "(I have) a wide stance when going to the bathroom." -- Republican Senator Larry Craig tries to explain away his attempt to pick-up an under cover police officer in an airport bathroom

33) "I do believe that it's the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics that World Trade Center tower 7 — building 7, which collapsed in on itself — it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7. World Trade [Center] 1 and 2 got hit by planes — 7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible." -- Rosie O'Donnell talks Trutherism

25) "When I see a stroller now, I see it as someone who evicted a person with AIDS, right or wrong." -- Brian Basinger, president of the Harvey Milk Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transsexual Democratic Club on the horror of having to live near heterosexual families in San Francisco

16) "Al Qaeda really hurt us, but not as much as Rupert Murdoch has hurt us, particularly in the case of Fox News. Fox News is worse than Al Qaeda — worse for our society. It’s as dangerous as the Ku Klux Klan ever was." -- MSNBC's Keith Olbermann

1) "Over time, however, the endless war in Iraq began to play a role in natural selection. Only idiots signed up; only idiots died. Back home, the average I.Q. soared." -- Ted Rall

http://www.rightwingnews.com/mt331/2008/01/the_40_most_obnoxious_quotes_o.php