PDA

View Full Version : Hillary set-up as a foreign policy expert at expense of Mr. Bill

glockmail
01-03-2008, 10:09 AM
“I believe if I had moved in, we might have saved a third of those people,” Mr. Clinton said of the hundreds of thousands of people who died. “We were trying to stop the slaughter in Bosnia, and we didn’t know it was going to turn out as bad as it did in Rwanda. I know [Hillary] always felt that was something we should have done.” http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/12/10/bill-clintons-second-stop/

STEPHANOPOULOS: President Clinton has said, has suggested that you urged him to intervene in Rwanda in 1994.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Is that true?

CLINTON: It is. It is true. http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/Story?id=4073183&page=2

glockmail
01-03-2008, 10:11 AM
I never belived that Bill would stoop so low. She must have him by the gonads.

Pale Rider
01-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Those two are joined at the hip in their sick pursuit for power. They know no bounds.

gabosaurus
01-03-2008, 12:13 PM
Bill is the primary reason that Hillary is unelectable. Their strong personalities and dual lust for power and publicity are going to cost her. Bill is like Britney Spears -- he can't hardly make a public appearance without coming off like a buffoon.

Pale Rider
01-03-2008, 12:39 PM
Bill is the primary reason that Hillary is unelectable. Their strong personalities and dual lust for power and publicity are going to cost her. Bill is like Britney Spears -- he can't hardly make a public appearance without coming off like a buffoon.

What... are you just trying to get rep or what? These profound truthful comments of yours are all over lately... :laugh:

gabosaurus
01-03-2008, 12:40 PM
I have never been a fan of Hillary or Bill. Check any of my past posts.
I got banned from DU for mocking Bill. :lmao:

glockmail
01-03-2008, 02:58 PM
In this case Bill is sayig that he should have listened to Hillary and did not. Its a complete and obvious fabrication. Plus the set-up by the ex staff member. Pul-leeze.

DrJohn
01-03-2008, 03:36 PM

:lol:

I have to laugh at this.
If "coming off like a buffoon" would keep someone out of the WH, then Bush would be back in Texas.

glockmail
01-03-2008, 05:38 PM
:lol:

I have to laugh at this.
If "coming off like a buffoon" would keep someone out of the WH, then Bush would be back in Texas. Pot, meet kettle.