PDA

View Full Version : Looks Like Its Over For Tonight

OCA
01-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Its Osama for the D's and Huckleberry for the R's.

Its awesome! Now once New Hampshire is over and Edwards bows out then the Clinton attack machine can focus on Osama who won't win one southern state and probably won't fare well in the Northeast either. The only hope Osama has is if the politically naive youth keep voting for him because exit polls have shown that as the age and intelligence of the voter rises his support diminishes.

As for Huckleberry............LMFAO! He couldn't beat Kucinich in a general election.

Dilloduck
01-03-2008, 10:03 PM

Its awesome! Now once New Hampshire is over and Edwards bows out then the Clinton attack machine can focus on Osama who won't win one southern state and probably won't fare well in the Northeast either. The only hope Osama has is if the politically naive youth keep voting for him because exit polls have shown that as the age and intelligence of the voter rises his support diminishes.

As for Huckleberry............LMFAO! He couldn't beat Kucinich in a general election.

You mean you don't Hillary is a goner ??? :laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
01-03-2008, 10:05 PM

lol....think so?....sweet, then you guys nominate Kucinich and we will nominate Huck and let's see what happens.......face it, a cockroach could beat Kucinich......

Sitarro
01-03-2008, 10:07 PM

As much as the talking heads want to crown nominees from this joke of a showing, I agree with you, this is as close to meaningless as possible. Two extraordinarily mediocre candidates in line for President of The United States???? I have to have more faith in my fellow countrymen than to believe either of these people will survive another month. Then again, John Kerry and Algore garnered a lot of votes........ that is scary.

OCA
01-03-2008, 10:08 PM
You mean you don't Hillary is a goner ??? :laugh2:

Please, she will probably win in New Hampshire and she is strong in the South where her husband is beloved by those pesky yellowdog Demos down there.

Obama will fizzle like Dean did in 2004 once we head into the deep south.

OCA
01-03-2008, 10:10 PM
lol....think so?....sweet, then you guys nominate Kucinich and we will nominate Huck and let's see what happens.......face it, a cockroach could beat Kucinich......

You guys?

I'm a realist not a Demo, i'm preparing myself ahead of time for the Clinton presidency.

LiberalNation
01-03-2008, 10:11 PM
LMAO, just noticed Sitarro's sig line. You need to make it bigger, not visable or in a very readable font.

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 01:45 AM
You guys?

I'm a realist not a Demo, i'm preparing myself ahead of time for the Clinton presidency.

Well hell... I don't know what to do now. I said that if hitlery won the White House, I'd buy you and your wife a round trip ticket to Reno and back, but it's starting to look like I'll be back in Wisconsin in five months or so... you don't want to go to Wisconsin.

Shit... what am I even worried for... Clinton doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning the general election against a Republican. :D

01-04-2008, 02:32 AM
Well hell... I don't know what to do now. I said that if hitlery won the White House, I'd buy you and your wife a round trip ticket to Reno and back, but it's starting to look like I'll be back in Wisconsin in five months or so... you don't want to go to Wisconsin.

Shit... what am I even worried for... Clinton doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning the general election against a Republican. :D

Id be worrying about what Republican.

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 07:43 AM
Id be worrying about what Republican.

The three I will NOT vote for, the Huckster, Giuliani, and McCain.

glockmail
01-04-2008, 08:49 AM
LMAO, just noticed Sitarro's sig line. You need to make it bigger, not visable or in a very readable font. Pale does come up with notable quotables. :lol:

glockmail
01-04-2008, 08:51 AM

Obama will fizzle like Dean did in 2004 once we head into the deep south.

You forget they've been breeding like rats down there.

01-04-2008, 12:19 PM
The three I will NOT vote for, the Huckster, Giuliani, and McCain.

I have a list of preferences for candidates:

Romney
Thomspon
Paul (yes he is impressing me more and i have a better opinion of him than some others even though i highly disagree with some issues of his)
Guiliani
McCain
Huckabee

I didnt include Hunter, because i dont think he is going to be around for the nomination barring an act of God. But I really don't want to vote for the bottom three candidates.

5stringJeff
01-05-2008, 05:56 PM
I'll still be voting for Ron Paul, whether under the GOP banner or as an independent.

01-05-2008, 06:25 PM
I'll still be voting for Ron Paul, whether under the GOP banner or as an independent.

if he ran third party it would probably be libertarian

5stringJeff
01-05-2008, 06:42 PM
if he ran third party it would probably be libertarian

I've seen that resolution by the LP. I've also heard that he may run under the Constitution Party banner.

01-05-2008, 06:44 PM
I've seen that resolution by the LP. I've also heard that he may run under the Constitution Party banner.

The two parties could unite for this instance. Third parties have joined together before to support candidates.

I know alot of people who would vote for Paul still.

5stringJeff
01-05-2008, 06:46 PM
The two parties could unite for this instance. Third parties have joined together before to support candidates.

I know alot of people who would vote for Paul still.

It would do a lot of good for both parties. I think Ron Paul could grab a good 10% of the vote in the general election.

01-05-2008, 06:51 PM
It would do a lot of good for both parties. I think Ron Paul could grab a good 10% of the vote in the general election.

I also think it could severely hurt Clinton and Edwards if they were the nominee because they both supporter Iraq. The Anti War vote would be able to vote for Paul.

glockmail
01-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Sure. Just like Perot?

Kathianne
01-06-2008, 07:50 PM

I think he could easily garner 10% of the neo-Nazi, Klucker, Luddite vote. That doesn't mean it's a good thing.

5stringJeff
01-06-2008, 08:13 PM
I think he could easily garner 10% of the neo-Nazi, Klucker, Luddite vote. That doesn't mean it's a good thing.

I understand why you're saying that, but I think it's a bit dishonest. It's not like Ron Paul is a racist or a Klansman. A few of his supporters are. It's not like there are no GOP supporters who are also, say, John Birch Society members.

Pale Rider
01-06-2008, 09:28 PM

I never realised that neo-Nazi's, Kluckers and Luddites were American Constitutionalists. I mean I am too, so I guess using that logic, that makes me one of them.

Dilloduck
01-06-2008, 09:30 PM
I never realised that neo-Nazi's, Kluckers and Luddites were American Constitutionalists. I mean I am too, so I guess using that logic, that makes me one of them.

If running for president requires massive amounts of money it shouldnt matter where it comes from.

Pale Rider
01-06-2008, 09:33 PM
If running for president requires massive amounts of money it shouldnt matter where it comes from.

If the money is legally donated to a campaign, you're right.

LiberalNation
01-06-2008, 09:38 PM
I mean I am too, so I guess using that logic, that makes me one of them.
Yep.

Pale Rider
01-06-2008, 09:57 PM
Yep.

Well there's my little fag doggy that follows me around the board... :laugh: ... now go chase crack... :dance: