PDA

View Full Version : Obama Wins!!!!! America is now my new HERO!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
01-03-2008, 11:57 PM
America has always been my hero. Tonight in Iowa I have been proven CORRECT in my HERO ADMIRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
01-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Pardon me for rubbing it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You racist bastards need to change your drawers. You are really beginning to stink to high HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 01:34 AM
So he won a primary in a hick state full of liberal pig farmers... that doesn't by any means indicate he's going to be the next President.

Personally, I don't think that's much of an accomplishment anyway, running against the likes of the breck girl and the dragon lady.

Sorry to rain on your parade psycho... :(

Go ahead... call me a racist... it might make you feel better. :D

Psychoblues
01-04-2008, 03:09 AM
"hick state full of liberal pig farmers". Hmmmmmm. Thanks to Romney and others the price of ham and pork chops will now go down?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Defies the principles of Republicanism, doesn't it?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

OCA
01-04-2008, 06:14 AM
America has always been my hero. Tonight in Iowa I have been proven CORRECT in my HERO ADMIRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your daddy is turning over in his grave. "they hate us, they hate us because Mississippi represents a shining example of successful segregation".

Obama is done once it turns South and once the 18 yr olds lose their enthusiasm, mature adults know better than to put that inexperienced pup in the oval office.

PostmodernProphet
01-04-2008, 07:07 AM
So he won a primary in a hick state

hmmm.....wouldn't that make it more of an accomplishment than winning it in a "sophisticated" state.....or maybe one that wasn't 97% white......

I may have grown up in a "hick" state, but I am bright enough to figure THAT one out......

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 07:54 AM
hmmm.....wouldn't that make it more of an accomplishment than winning it in a "sophisticated" state.....or maybe one that wasn't 97% white......
Well if you think it is... OK... :uhoh:

I may have grown up in a "hick" state, but I am bright enough to figure THAT one out......
Well pmp, I don't consider you very bright myself. Not since you defend black racism, and now you defend a pointless victory by a liberal. You're not batting a very good average here.

And I was born in Iowa. I know a hick when I see. Hell I'm a hick, hayseed, ridge runner, river rat, redneck, all of the above, and proud of it. What sets me apart from much of my brethren is, I've taken the time to get an education.

PostmodernProphet
01-04-2008, 07:57 AM
And I was born Iowa

as was I....

Not since you defend black racism

odd, I have never defended black racism.....I have criticized the paler variety, though.....

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 07:59 AM
odd, I have never defended black racism.....I have criticized the paler variety, though.....

Hmmmm... I seem to recall it different.

PostmodernProphet
01-04-2008, 08:00 AM
Hmmmm... I seem to recall it different.

I guess your batting average isn't that great, then.....

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 08:03 AM
I guess your batting average isn't that great, then.....

Well now, I guess we finally have something in common.

PostmodernProphet
01-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Well now, I guess we finally have something in common.

yes we do....what part of Iowa was it?.....I grew up near the Minnesota border, about midway across the state....

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 08:12 AM
yes we do....what part of Iowa was it?.....I grew up near the Minnesota border, about midway across the state....

I was born in Dubuque, on the Mississippi river. We moved to Wisconsin when I was three.

PostmodernProphet
01-04-2008, 08:14 AM
ah, a "towner".......sounds like we were polar opposites then....

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 08:16 AM
ah, a "towner".......sounds like we were polar opposites then....

Yeah but we're both still Buckeyes.

A "towner?"

PostmodernProphet
01-04-2008, 08:26 AM
Yeah but we're both still Buckeyes.

A "towner?"

POSER!.....the Buckeyes are from Ohio......

a farmer lives on a farm, a towner lives in a [xxxxxx].......

glockmail
01-04-2008, 08:44 AM
Pardon me for rubbing it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You racist bastards need to change your drawers. You are really beginning to stink to high HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!! I'm racist because I don't support a candidate with no experience and ideals 180 dgrees from mine, but is 1/2 black. Is that your position?
:laugh2:

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 09:00 AM
POSER!.....the Buckeyes are from Ohio......

a farmer lives on a farm, a towner lives in a [xxxxxx].......

Sorry... "HAWKEYE." Shows you how much I remember or care about Iowa.

I spent much of my life in Wisconsin growing up on a farm. Although that was probably the most favorite time of my life, I never really adopted a farmer mentality. We moved from there onto a partial that we built a home on that was 148 acres of my grand parents old farm. I set out on my own and joined the Air Force from there. So you see, I never really lived "in town" during any substantial part of my formative adolescent years.

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 09:03 AM
I'm racist because I don't support a candidate with no experience and ideals 180 dgrees from mine, but is 1/2 black. Is that your position?
:laugh2:

Hey glock... the word racist doesn't really have much meaning around here. You can be labeled a racist for liking peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

glockmail
01-04-2008, 09:12 AM
Hey glock... the word racist doesn't really have much meaning around here. You can be labeled a racist for liking peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Am I racist for not supporting his black half or his arab half?

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 09:26 AM
Am I racist for not supporting his black half or his arab half?

Neither... you're a racist for liking bacon with your eggs... :laugh:

theHawk
01-04-2008, 09:31 AM

That was great to see the Hillary camp defeated. I listened to Obama's speech and it was pretty good. If I was still a lib Dem I would be for him. He knows how to make a good speech full of feel good statements while not having any substance on issues of the day.

JohnDoe
01-04-2008, 09:39 AM
That was great to see the Hillary camp defeated. I listened to Obama's speech and it was pretty good. If I was still a lib Dem I would be for him. He knows how to make a good speech full of feel good statements while not having any substance on issues of the day.we have elected many a president without foreign policy experience? I suppose in the case of inexperience, you would have to figure the cabinet and vice president that he picks, would ''make-up for it''?

jd

DrJohn
01-04-2008, 09:50 AM
He did better than I thought he would, when I bothered to think about it.

It's still too early for Obama to start looking at re-decorating swatches and such for the White House.

I view the results as more of a Clinton loss than an Obama win.

Also Edwards needed his good showing more than anything. He stood to lose much more if he had a poor finish.

Trigg
01-04-2008, 09:57 AM
psychoblues,

Personnally I'm just glad the devil herself didn't win.

Have you been an Obama fan all along?

Sounds like your enthusiam is just because he's black? Do you care about experience or issues, and do you like his stance on the issues better than the other dems?

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 10:01 AM
psychoblues,

Personnally I'm just glad the devil herself didn't win.

Have you been an Obama fan all along?

Sounds like your enthusiam is just because he's black? Do you care about experience or issues, and do you like his stance on the issues better than the other dems?

Aaaaaww now there ya go Trigg... ya gotta start asking questions that matter and ruin it all... :laugh:

Trigg
01-04-2008, 10:09 AM
Aaaaaww now there ya go Trigg... ya gotta start asking questions that matter and ruin it all... :laugh:

I know, I just can't help myself.

I just keep wondering if the libs are going to fall all over themselves voting for a black man just to prove they're not racist.

I know some people on this board vote ONLY one party or the other. Personnally I vote mostly republican, but I've voted dem in the past, for me it's about the issues and who I agree with the most, not the political parties.

In this election I don't like any dems because of their stance on illegals, among other issues. I also don't like McCain, same reason, and Giuliani is looking less favorable all the time. I like Romney right now.

PostmodernProphet
01-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Neither... you're a racist for liking bacon with your eggs... :laugh:

well, you are screwed.....the liberal pig farmers aren't going to let you have any more bacon after you called them hicks.......

KitchenKitten99
01-04-2008, 11:47 AM
well, you are screwed.....the liberal pig farmers aren't going to let you have any more bacon after you called them hicks.......

Turkey bacon is pretty good, so there shouldn't be much of a problem.

glockmail
01-04-2008, 01:17 PM
That shit's awful. :puke:

hjmick
01-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Pardon me for rubbing it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You racist bastards need to change your drawers. You are really beginning to stink to high HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignorant statements such as this lead to a persons lack of credibility and respect, not to mention a failure to be taken seriously in any discussion.

Sitarro
01-04-2008, 01:29 PM

I like cubed smoked turkey breast in grits with parmesan cheese and an "over easy" couple of eggs on top........ I think I'll have that for lunch.:coffee:

Abbey Marie
01-04-2008, 01:38 PM
I like cubed smoked turkey breast in grits with parmesan cheese and an "over easy" couple of eggs on top........ I think I'll have that for lunch.:coffee:

Well, I guess you really are a Southern gentleman. :D;)

Sitarro
01-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Well, I guess you really are a Southern gentleman. :D;)

I do open the door for ladies, give them my coat when they are cold and don't kiss on a first date.....:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
01-04-2008, 01:47 PM
I do open the door for ladies, give them my coat when they are cold and don't kiss on a first date.....:laugh2:

You sound like my quite northern husband. Though he did kiss my cheek on our first date. :salute:

glockmail
01-04-2008, 01:54 PM
You sound like my quite northern husband. Though he did kiss my cheek on our first date. :salute:
Which one, of which pair? :poke:

Abbey Marie
01-04-2008, 03:02 PM
Which one, of which pair? :poke:

That's a cheeky question! ;)

glockmail
01-04-2008, 03:52 PM
:lol:

As long as it's not toungue-in-cheek.

Abbey Marie
01-04-2008, 04:36 PM

As long as it's not toungue-in-cheek.

Blech. :slap:

Psychoblues
01-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Sickening, ain't it? I don't think I've ever seen so many ass kissers in one spot. How about the fact that, "Obama Wins!!!!!!! America is now my new Hero!!!!!!!!!!! Are you all apologising to each other or just trying to date?

manu1959
01-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Sickening, ain't it? I don't think I've ever seen so many ass kissers in one spot. How about the fact that, "Obama Wins!!!!!!! America is now my new Hero!!!!!!!!!!! Are you all apologising to each other or just trying to date?

what did he win exactly....

Psychoblues
01-06-2008, 12:11 AM
Why are you so afraid? He has won many elections in Illinois and now he has won the Democratic caucus in Iowa for the Presidency Of The United States Of America.

what did he win exactly....

Please post your pitiful resume'. I am certain we will see a difference.

manu1959
01-06-2008, 12:25 AM
Why are you so afraid? He has won many elections in Illinois and now he has won the Democratic caucus in Iowa for the Presidency Of The United States Of America.
Please post your pitiful resume'. I am certain we will see a difference.

as i said in the other thread ..... he needs to accomplish more than the last black man that tried to become president.....he has won one caucus.....

one caucus does not a president make.....

PostmodernProphet
01-06-2008, 07:48 AM
he needs to accomplish more than the last black man that tried to become president.....he has won one caucus.....
actually, winning one caucus IS more than the last black man that tried to become president.......far more......Sharpton didn't even win in Harlem.......

actsnoblemartin
01-06-2008, 07:50 AM
what exactly does obama believe in, what polices would i see if he was elected, the media doesnt really talk much about what he believes.

I also dont have much of a clue what fred (thompson) believes

media: stop telling me who to like, Im not asking them on a date, im deciding who should run the country.