PDA

View Full Version : Damn those worthless black folks!

gabosaurus
01-04-2008, 01:06 AM
I've been feeling bad about about getting down on Hugh and his like-minded DP buddies for being racist and all. I realize that I never want to see his side of the story.
As I was reading the online papers tonight, I saw a story that I KNEW would make his day. Give him a chance to work up a good rant and stand up for what he believes in!

So here it is -- A black woman in Houston leaves her EIGHT kids home by themselves while she flies to Africa to meet some guy she met on the internet.

Here you go Hugh. Knock yourself out!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5426587.html

Psychoblues
01-04-2008, 01:26 AM
Now, is this a "black" thing or just a figment of your imagination, gabby? I've certainly known at least as bad from many "white" mothers. Can you dig it?

Sitarro
01-04-2008, 01:59 AM
I've been feeling bad about about getting down on Hugh and his like-minded DP buddies for being racist and all. I realize that I never want to see his side of the story.
As I was reading the online papers tonight, I saw a story that I KNEW would make his day. Give him a chance to work up a good rant and stand up for what he believes in!

So here it is -- A black woman in Houston leaves her EIGHT kids home by themselves while she flies to Africa to meet some guy she met on the internet.

Here you go Hugh. Knock yourself out!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5426587.html

What's new?

http://www.isteve.com/2003_Black_Illegitimacy_Rate_Declines.htm

Black Illegitimacy Rate Declines

by Steve Sailer

UPI, June 27, 2003

The good news from the federal government's preliminary birthrate data for 2002 is that the black illegitimacy rate has not only stopped getting worse, but it is now in a gradual decline. Last year, 68.0 percent of the black women who had babies were unmarried, down from 68.4 percent in 2001. The peak was 70.4 percent in 1994.

Unfortunately, if the rate keeps falling 0.4 percentage points per year, it will take 115 years to return to the 22 percent level of the early 1960s that so alarmed Johnson Administration adviser Daniel Patrick Moynihan when he wrote a controversial report called "The Negro Family: The Case for National Action."

Ever since, the percentage of babies whose mothers are unmarried has been widely viewed as a crucial marker of social problems. University of Utah anthropologist Henry Harpending told United Press International, "I don't think that high levels of fatherlessness are compatible with modern technological society for long."

More bad news is that the illegitimacy proportion is increasing in the overall population, according to the National Vital Statistics System. The U.S. percentage of new mothers who were unwed hit 33.8 percent in 2002, up from 33.5 percent in 2001. That compares to 18 percent in 1980 and only eight percent when Moynihan wrote his report.

American Enterprise Institute scholar Charles Murray, author of the influential 1984 book "Losing Ground" that helped launched the welfare reform movement, said, "Illegitimacy is the single most important social problem of our time -- more important than crime, drugs, poverty, illiteracy, welfare, or homelessness because it drives everything else."

"The Moynihan report spawned a cottage industry of studies of father absent families," noted Harpending. They were shown to "yield sons with sharply reduced quantitative and spatial abilities, mildly increased verbal abilities, who had difficulty with pair bonding. They were much more likely to divorce, and relative to controls, they lacked drive or ambition."

Harpending was one of the first to focus attention on the impact on daughters. "Father-absent girls have higher rates of illegitimate pregnancy, earlier and more sex, higher divorce rates." He theorized that young women develop expectations about men from whether their father was a "dad or a cad." If their father was a faithful provider, they will tend to hold out for a man who lives up to that standard. When they do, that encourages young men to behave in socially responsible ways.

When young women fail to ask much of young men, Harpending argued, this in turn leads to antisocial behavior in not just their children, but in the kids' fathers as well.

Indeed, the illegitimacy rate among non-Hispanic whites (22.9 percent in 2002, up from 22.5 percent the previous year) is now higher than that 22 percent black rate of four decades ago. By way of contrast, the white illegitimacy rate was 16.9 percent in 1990, and only 1.9 percent back in 1956.

In a much-discussed 1993 op-ed in the Wall Street Journal, Murray predicted that the rise in illegitimacy among whites would lead to a "coming white underclass." He told UPI this week, "Essentially, affluent white Americans think of truck drivers and supermarket clerks as the lowest rung on the white socio-economic ladder ladder, and have no idea of the size of the white population that works sporadically, doesn't marry, and commits a lot crime. Living in rural America, I see more of that population than most of my fellow 'cognitive eliters,' but all my data are anecdotes."

The highest illegitimacy rates among whites are found in certain rural states such as Maine (33 percent), a state that has quietly developed a lot of social problems in recent years. Vermont, West Virginia, and Indiana follow Maine on the list.

Psychoblues
01-04-2008, 02:27 AM
All that illegitamacy?!?!?!?!?!?!?? I thought all those states were Republican strongholds?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!? The article is more addressed to the "white underclass". Wuts that all about?

DrJohn
01-04-2008, 03:36 AM
All that illegitamacy?!?!?!?!?!?!?? I thought all those states were Republican strongholds?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!? The article is more addressed to the "white underclass". Wuts that all about?

Perhaps they're the fathers???

Sitarro
01-04-2008, 04:04 AM
Perhaps they're the fathers???

What's it like to hate yourself and your country????....... this question is for you too psychomuzak.

You might want to get someone who can read, to read it to you. 68%of blacks versus 22% whites?

"The highest illegitimacy rates among whites are found in certain rural states such as Maine (33 percent), a state that has quietly developed a lot of social problems in recent years. Vermont, West Virginia, and Indiana follow Maine on the list."

Republican strongholds?

Psychoblues
01-04-2008, 04:17 AM
Yes.

I figured you for better than that, zorro.

Have you anything of importance or accurate to say?

PostmodernProphet
01-04-2008, 07:14 AM
and have no idea of the size of the white population that works sporadically, doesn't marry, and commits a lot crime

how silly.....of course we knew the white underclass was there.....there weren't enough blacks to total ALL Democratic voters.....there had to be some white ones SOMEWHERE.......

Hugh Lincoln
01-04-2008, 10:51 AM
There are actually morally neutral explanations for behavior like this. Blacks have what they call a different evolutionary strategy for survival compared to whites. Where whites have a small number of children and invest in them heavily, blacks have a large number of children and invest in them lightly. These alternative strategies came about because of differing climates and the resulting pressures. The formal name is the r-K scale.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B7GX1-4GWP94X-D&_user=10&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=7e2a6593d22c4e07c8e2dd2f4a9519c9

It has been written about by Ontario psychology professor J. Philippe Rushton.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Philippe_Rushton

PostmodernProphet
01-04-2008, 10:52 AM
There are actually morally neutral explanations for behavior like this. Blacks have what they call a different evolutionary strategy for survival compared to whites. Where whites have a small number of children and invest in them heavily, blacks have a large number of children and invest in them lightly. These alternative strategies came about because of differing climates and the resulting pressures. The formal name is the r-K scale.

It has been written about by Ontario psychology professor J. Philippe Rushton.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Philippe_Rushton

rofl......

Hagbard Celine
01-04-2008, 11:12 AM
Finally! Someone's getting to the core issues facing our country!

Yurt
01-04-2008, 08:59 PM
what are "black folks" ?????

Hugh Lincoln
01-06-2008, 06:02 PM
rofl......

Did I say there was an evolutionary theory for racial differences?

Oh, wait. I meant to say that evil robed Klansmen burst into this black woman's house, bound her up and forced her to get on the plane to Africa.

emmett
01-09-2008, 04:05 AM
I can safely say there has never been a case of a "white" woman leaving her 8 children and flying to Africa to meet a man she met on the internet.

Then on the other hand................

There has never been a reported case of a black woman drowning her 5 children in a bath tub.

Isolated incidents folks....They figure poorly into the general prospectus.

The black vs. white thing is really tired man. Get over it everybody. Going out ones way to prove points on either side is futile. Black and White people live in America. We would be better served to be using our "talents of persuasion" to influence more "black Americans" to step up to a more conservative and liberty like minded thinking. The fact that less black children are being born out of wedlock is a wonderful thing. It means I will have to support less of them. Personally I would wish that every Black American would be able to experience the same quality of life as myself. This would greatly benefit me and ........you!

Black Americans have had a rough ride at times. Alot of it has been brought on by their own hand. Having to look up to shit like Jesse "produce em out of wedlock" Jackson, Al Dullton and some of the other shit that seems to grab and seek to grab every headline in their culture.....what do you expect for a result of this.

If more black people would listen and admire the likes of Herman Caine, Larry Elder and Ken "The Black Avenger" Hamlin there would be alot less for us to talk about.

Personally I love black people. I think black culture is very interesting. I especially like to sit around and talk to elderly black people who are minus the chip on their shoulder and realize the wonderful advancements that have been acheived through the unselfish efforts of many Americans who sacrificed to fight for equality and human rights for blacks. There have been alot of white people who were involved in this. I do not feel that black people don't have a fair shake in this world anymore. Anyone who is willing to work hard enough can prosper in America.

Down with the insulting programs like AA. Ask the judge! Remember, one of the finest Supreme court justices in history is a black man. Our Secretary of State is a wonderful and beautiful as well as gracefully elegant black woman. One of the top Generals of ourt time was a black man. Blacks are making very good progress and hopefully this will continue. When the lower class black population stops whining and bitching about how they don't have a fair shake, things will get better for them too. When white people stop using the fact that someone is black as a way to hate, things will get better also.

I'm not ready to walk down Peachtree St without my 45 yet but we're getting there.

PostmodernProphet
01-09-2008, 07:53 AM
Did I say there was an evolutionary theory for racial differences? [/I]

there is empirical evidence that bigoted whites have smaller brains......

Hugh Lincoln
01-09-2008, 08:34 PM
there is empirical evidence that bigoted whites have smaller brains......

Whites and Asians have generally larger brains than blacks and Hispanics.

http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/jpr_tgf.html

emmett
01-10-2008, 12:04 AM

Really?

manu1959
01-10-2008, 12:08 AM

so size does matter..........

PostmodernProphet
01-10-2008, 06:31 AM
I heard it was how you used it.....

Hugh Lincoln
01-12-2008, 10:32 AM
I heard it was how you used it.....

Well, nobody seems to be doing well with that, because black, white and Asian IQ, achievement and wealth all seem to correspond pretty nicely.

PostmodernProphet
01-12-2008, 11:10 AM
yep, it appears the bigots are the only one's whose intelligence falls short.....