PDA

View Full Version : Religion the big issue with Huckabee

01-04-2008, 01:25 AM
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/epolls/#val=IAREP

56% of Huckabee supporters said that his religion mattered a great deal

(keep in mind this might need to be revised. it looks like there are 106% voting on Huckabee)

Psychoblues
01-04-2008, 01:34 AM
I think Huckabee is a genuine compassionate conservative and I think that is his appeal to Americans. You can go on about your hateful ass self but you ain't running for an office, are you?

01-04-2008, 02:30 AM
I think Huckabee is a genuine compassionate conservative and I think that is his appeal to Americans. You can go on about your hateful ass self but you ain't running for an office, are you?

there is nothing conservative about Huckabee. The fact you support him demonstrates that beyond any doubt. And there is nothing geniune about him either.

I am also not arogant enough to run for office without experience.

theHawk
01-04-2008, 09:14 AM
And Romney is geniune? Please. If it weren't for the tens of millions of dollars he's getting from the Mormons he wouldn't even be in this race.

01-04-2008, 12:23 PM
And Romney is geniune? Please. If it weren't for the tens of millions of dollars he's getting from the Mormons he wouldn't even be in this race.

Most of Romney's money is coming from his business connections. It doesn't have much at all to do with Mormons. He isn running as a Mormon candidate.

If you look at the results from Iowa youll see that the voters who thought religion mattered voted for Huckabee. The voters who supportered Romney for the most part, though religion was irrelevant or not a huge concern.

And he is far more geniune than Huckabee.

But then this thread isn't about attacking either of the candidates, i shouldnt have let psycho distract it. It's about the exit poll stats. its not an attack or a defense. its just a discussion on the results.