PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee's chairmen an odd fellow

01-04-2008, 02:34 AM
http://www.townhall.com/blog/g/13a3122e-dfd6-4d8a-81a3-bc8c6e11f550

Saw him on Fox tonight. Threatened to punch Romney's teeth out earlier this week. I guess that's better than Huckabee who said he would shoot him, but then Huckabee was probably joking and Rollins... im not so sure.

I think you can tell alot about a candidate, by the people who follow them. I am not sure what this says about Huckabee yet though.

Psychoblues
01-04-2008, 02:44 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean. Fox goes in bigtime for the sensationalism. Just remember how many months they spent on Anna Niclole Smith. If not for Fox I doubt that I would remember the name.

Sitarro
01-04-2008, 04:14 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean. Fox goes in bigtime for the sensationalism. Just remember how many months they spent on Anna Niclole Smith. If not for Fox I doubt that I would remember the name.

I would be surprised if you could remember your own name...... quick, what is it? Don't look at your electricity bill, that would be cheating and we know that all of you innocent liberals never cheat, right?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
01-04-2008, 07:22 AM
Threatened to punch Romney's teeth out earlier this week.

lol, nice job Avatar....you have managed to take a news report about a comment taken out of context and take it a step further out of context.....

he didn't "threaten" to do anything.....the exact quote was that he would "like to".....and that was lifted from a longer discussion comparing campaigning to a boxing match, not a discussion of his personal goals for the week......

theHawk
01-04-2008, 09:12 AM
lol, nice job Avatar....you have managed to take a news report about a comment taken out of context and take it a step further out of context.....

he didn't "threaten" to do anything.....the exact quote was that he would "like to".....and that was lifted from a longer discussion comparing campaigning to a boxing match, not a discussion of his personal goals for the week......

Avatar just has to sling as much mud as he can, because Romney got his ass handed to him.

JohnDoe
01-04-2008, 09:29 AM

yeah! and avatar actually had the balls to accuse me of ''doing such twisting'' on FACTS that showed how romney was a flip flopper at least and downright liar at most.... tsk, tsk, tsk....as he actually does it, himself!!!:poke:

01-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Let me see if i understand this:

Rollins wants to punch Romney's teeth out. But that's not a threat.

Huckabee wants to shoot Romney, but that's just a joke.

And I am ripping things out of context??? how?

PostmodernProphet
01-04-2008, 02:25 PM

/shrugs...because he doesn't literally want to punch his teeth out.....they were discussing the caucus as a parallel to a boxing match....they talked about how it wouldn't be possible for anyone to deliver a KO with a single state, but he said he at least "wanted to knock Romney's teeth out"....a/k/a do some damage politically.....

01-04-2008, 02:33 PM
/shrugs...because he doesn't literally want to punch his teeth out.....they were discussing the caucus as a parallel to a boxing match....they talked about how it wouldn't be possible for anyone to deliver a KO with a single state, but he said he at least "wanted to knock Romney's teeth out"....a/k/a do some damage politically.....

Well, it be nice if the media or the blogs included that. I still think the man is very odd after seeing him last night.

Kathianne
01-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Well, it be nice if the media or the blogs included that. I still think the man is very odd after seeing him last night.

Rollins has been around a long time. He's always been like that.

There's weirder of him, just last night:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f8rD7dRjkQ0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f8rD7dRjkQ0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Here's the info on the Amanda Story:

http://www.townhall.com/blog/g/13a3122e-dfd6-4d8a-81a3-bc8c6e11f550

01-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Saw that last night. He creeps me out a bit.

Kathianne
01-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Here's some more, goes back before you were born. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Rollins

typomaniac
01-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Let me see if i understand this:

Rollins wants to punch Romney's teeth out. But that's not a threat.

Huckabee wants to shoot Romney, but that's just a joke.

Because there's a big, fat line between what people WANT to do and what ACTIONS they take.

Cut the sanctimony: Hawkboy is actually right about something this time.

PostmodernProphet
01-04-2008, 04:26 PM
Well, it be nice if the media or the blogs included that.

basic political rule of thumb...if a blog says that a candidate did something really, really stupid.....it probably didn't happen.....these guys didn't get as far as they got by doing things that are really, really stupid....that's reserved for us folks who don't get above volunteer city positions......