PDA

View Full Version : Cops: Intoxicated Spears Hands Over Kids

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Cops: Intoxicated Spears Hands Over Kids

2008-01-04 07:08:00
By PETER PRENGAMAN Associated Press Writer

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Police were called to Britney Spears' home Thursday night in a custodial dispute that lasted nearly three hours before an intoxicated Spears reportedly turned over her children to ex-husband Kevin Federline.

Officers were called to the home around 8 p.m., and the 26-year-old singer turned over the children around 10:50 p.m., Officer Jason Lee, a police spokesman, told City News Service.

Aerial footage from KTLA-TV showed Spears being lifted in a gurney into an ambulance. It was unclear where she was being taken.

Lee said Spears was under the influence of an unknown substance, and no injuries were reported.

http://charter.net/news/news_reader.php?storyid=14288155&feedid=241

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 10:11 AM
This freakin' SKANK is just a TRAIN WRECK! My GOD... I'll be shocked if she's even allowed to see those kids again after this. She shouldn't be.

glockmail
01-04-2008, 10:52 AM
The whole family's a train wreck. Wasn't her 16 year old sister found knocked up two weeks ago, or was that some other show-biz blonde?

Abbey Marie
01-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Ms. Spears and her children need our prayers.

darin
01-04-2008, 12:43 PM
I really wish our media would stop. I wish our people would stop caring to the point of placing something like that over REAL news.

glockmail
01-04-2008, 01:26 PM
I really wish our media would stop. I wish our people would stop caring to the point of placing something like that over REAL news.
But what else should I do in the supermarket checkout line? Its too embarrasing to read Cosmo or Shape.

hjmick
01-04-2008, 01:30 PM

I really wish people would stop making threads to the point of making it seem as if things like this really matter.

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 02:37 PM
I really wish people would stop making threads to the point of making it seem as if things like this really matter.

Well you can wish in one hand and shit in the other see which one fills up quickest.

If you don't want to hear or read about this, THEN DON'T... FUCK. Go whine somewhere else.

Ms. Spears and her children need our prayers.

I'm afraid she's past prayers helping her. What she really needs is a boot in the ass and some straight talk. You know... things she's never had before.

Abbey Marie
01-04-2008, 03:06 PM
I'm afraid she's past prayers helping her. What she really needs is a boot in the ass and some straight talk. You know... things she's never had before.

I would never say someone is past getting help from prayer, but a good wake up call/boot in the posterior can help, too. ;)

mrg666
01-04-2008, 03:09 PM

the sad fact is it sells to the mindless morons out there and they know it.
this is the type of news that shouldn't be sensationalised but it is

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 03:33 PM
the sad fact is it sells to the mindless morons out there and they know it.
this is the type of news that shouldn't be sensationalised but it is

Yeah but Spears and the like are the kind of hollywood people liberals idolize.

gabosaurus
01-04-2008, 03:52 PM
I think this is sibling rivalry at work. As the consummate attention whore, Britney was obviously very hurt and alarmed when her own sister grabbed the spotlight by getting knocked up. In addition, Britney's archrival, Lindsay Lohan, went on a bender in Italy.
Britney had to come up with something huge to top that. Ever the professional, of course she did.

It's like a train wreck or plane crash. You have to look.

glockmail
01-04-2008, 03:59 PM
I think this is sibling rivalry at work. As the consummate attention whore, Britney was obviously very hurt and alarmed when her own sister grabbed the spotlight by getting knocked up. In addition, Britney's archrival, Lindsay Lohan, went on a bender in Italy.
Britney had to come up with something huge to top that. Ever the professional, of course she did.

It's like a train wreck or plane crash. You have to look.

You're making the assumption that these bitches have the mental capacity to strategize.

gabosaurus
01-04-2008, 04:03 PM
Of course they do! Not about real issues, of course. But when it comes to getting publicity and attracting attention to themselves, they are sharper than any of us.
How else could Britney become so rich and famous with so little actual talent? It's all about the marketing. Any daughter of a PR person could tell you that. :)

Pale Rider
01-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Of course they do! Not about real issues, of course. But when it comes to getting publicity and attracting attention to themselves, they are sharper than any of us.
How else could Britney become so rich and famous with so little actual talent? It's all about the marketing. Any daughter of a PR person could tell you that. :)

A "PR" person... ? :(

glockmail
01-04-2008, 04:08 PM

She became rich and famous because she has some talent, a good manager, is willing to slut herself up to please the public's desire for sex, sex, and more sex, and is a "10". I doubt any one of these babes could think beyond the next ten minutes.

Abbey Marie
01-04-2008, 04:13 PM
She became rich and famous because she has some talent, a good manager, is willing to slut herself up to please the public's desire for sex, sex, and more sex, and is a "10". I doubt any one of these babes could think beyond the next ten minutes.

I was with you until you said she was a "10".

dan
01-04-2008, 04:15 PM

I was with you until you said she had some talent.

Abbey Marie
01-04-2008, 04:19 PM
http://mysite.verizon.net/jimroth/uploaded_images/Britney-793273.jpg

http://www.webwiseforradio.com/site_files/148/Image/morning_show/britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

http://www.enjoyfrance.com/images/stories/world/celebrities/spears-police-britney.jpg

glockmail
01-04-2008, 04:20 PM
I was with you until you said she was a "10". Well she used to be.

glockmail
01-04-2008, 04:31 PM
http://www.maxim.com/Girls/Britneyspears/slideshow/2543/168.aspx

gabosaurus
01-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Britney obviously has some talent. Little of it extends outside the bedroom, however.

Yurt
01-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Well you can wish in one hand and shit in the other see which one fills up quickest.

If you don't want to hear or read about this, THEN DON'T... FUCK. Go whine somewhere else.

I wouldn't be to sure about that... :D

Dilloduck
01-04-2008, 05:34 PM
Britney obviously has some talent. Little of it extends outside the bedroom, however.

I shoulda known you were aware of the full extent of Britney's sex life. :laugh2:

Yurt
01-04-2008, 05:34 PM

so how was she?

Yurt
01-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Abbey:

the top pic --> :lmao:

if that aint trash...

Abbey Marie
01-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Abbey:

the top pic --> :lmao:

if that aint trash...

Sad, isn't it?

Yurt
01-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Sad, isn't it?

I suppose, but I found it funny...... then again, I suppose I am somewhat callous???

This person was given an opportunity that very few get, she wasted it, literally. I guess I don't share or understand your empathy towards her. I and others struggle their ass off to make a fraction of what she has made and I can't understand her issues now with Kfed and the kids. Woman up!

Dilloduck
01-04-2008, 06:58 PM
She's crazy and rich. The possibilities of her being able to pull it together are minimal. You can't force crazy people to get the treatment they need -especially if they can afford to bail themselves out of trouble.

Abbey Marie
01-04-2008, 09:32 PM
I suppose, but I found it funny...... then again, I suppose I am somewhat callous???

This person was given an opportunity that very few get, she wasted it, literally. I guess I don't share or understand your empathy towards her. I and others struggle their ass off to make a fraction of what she has made and I can't understand her issues now with Kfed and the kids. Woman up!

I think her mother probably screwed her head up. And I'm guessing there was no dad present to keep the stage mom in line?

Pale Rider
01-05-2008, 09:06 AM
http://mysite.verizon.net/jimroth/uploaded_images/Britney-793273.jpg

Oooohh my freakin GAAAWD! Unbelievable. :puke:

I see something along the lines of a Anna Nichole Smith future for Britney.

Missileman
01-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Former pop star...future pop martyr.

Dead within 2 years from an overdose or drunken car crash.

82Marine89
01-05-2008, 10:20 AM
I can honestly say I couldn't care less if she kills herself. Just as long as the kids aren't around her when she does it.

Said1
01-05-2008, 11:38 AM
I'll be genrous and say I feel a bit bad for her. I won't pretend to know the motives behind her bahavior BUT I can say that mental instability combined with heavy drug use is a bad combination. Whatever she is thinking is more than likely REAL and makes sense to her right now. I hope she gets help but it'll probaly take a few trips to the nut hatch before she gets it right. Thankfully her children have someone else to provide stability. And tons of cash doesn't hurt either! :laugh2:

nevadamedic
01-05-2008, 02:15 PM
This freakin' SKANK is just a TRAIN WRECK! My GOD... I'll be shocked if she's even allowed to see those kids again after this. She shouldn't be.

She's just going through a rough patch right now that's all, it happens to everyone. It is how we handle those times that make the difference and she is handling it all wrong, she choose to handle it with drugs and alcohol and that's sad but who cares, people should just leave her alone.

Kathianne
01-05-2008, 02:19 PM
She's just going through a rough patch right now that's all, it happens to everyone. It is how we handle those times that make the difference and she is handling it all wrong, she choose to handle it with drugs and alcohol and that's sad but who cares, people should just leave her alone.

Everyone does NOT go through that type of behavior. Something is seriously wrong with that girl.

Pale Rider
01-05-2008, 02:33 PM

Well nm, that's just another very bad observation from you as I see it. The girl is completely off her rocker and out of control, and in front of her very young children. She could, and very well may be, determined to be mentally unstable to the point of being a danger to herself, and could be forcibly institutionalised, which is what I believe she needs. If this woman doesn't get help, she's headed down the Anna Nichole Smith highway.

Sitarro
01-05-2008, 03:09 PM

Is this really you Nevada??????http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&feature=related

Pale Rider
01-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Is this really you Nevada??????

Hey Sitarro... isn't that Johnny Jingle Nut's sister? :lmao:

mrg666
01-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Is this really you Nevada??????http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&feature=related

on the wow of the pr scale thats a 10 for sure

Pale Rider
01-07-2008, 01:13 PM
What's this Dr. Phil's motive? I think he's a damn publicity whore.....

Report: Spears Released From Hospital

Jan 6 07:37 AM US/Eastern
By SANDY COHEN

Dr. Phil to Dedicate Show to Britney Spears

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Television's "Dr. Phil" McGraw said Britney Spears was released from a hospital Saturday but still needs psychological help, the syndicated programs "Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider" reported in a press release.
The troubled pop star was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center by paramedics Thursday night after police were called to her home because of a dispute involving the two sons she had with ex-husband Kevin Federline.

"My meeting with Britney and some family members this morning in her room at Cedars leaves me convinced more than ever that she is in dire need of both medical and psychological intervention," McGraw told the programs.

"She was released moments before my arrival and was packing when I entered the room. We visited for about an hour before I walked with her to her car. I am very concerned for her," he said.

McGraw planned to talk more about Spears on his daytime talk show this week, the press release said.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8U0CO2O2&show_article=1

Sitarro
01-07-2008, 01:41 PM
on the wow of the pr scale thats a 10 for sure

Hey he/she isn't mentally ill, he/she was born that way.:laugh2:

I think this would have been more effective if he/she would have had tips from Tammy Faye on mascara.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.metroweekly.com/articles/attachments/2002-06-06_feature_story_11_3489.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.metroweekly.com/feature/%3Fak%3D11&h=258&w=350&sz=31&hl=en&start=36&um=1&tbnid=M7R2Gfbd-BlKaM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=120&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcrying%2Btammy%2Bbaker%2Bmascara%26st art%3D21%26ndsp%3D21%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3D en%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26sa%3DN