PDA

View Full Version : Clinton and McCain Lead in New Hampshire

nevadamedic
01-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican John McCain hold leads in New Hampshire four days before the state's presidential nominating contest, according to a Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby poll released on Friday.

Full Story.................
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Clinton_and_McCain_Lead_i/2008/01/04/61709.html

This is really no surprise, McCain is going to take this state as he has done in the past. I think people are starting to wake up and realize that if nothing else he is the only one in this election that can beat the Democrats since he has strong Moderate and Independant and even some Democratic support and he is consistant. Romney has flopped on every issue and Huckabee is a one issue candidate(His religious support) and is soft on crime. Giuliani is a great man but he has pissed way to many Conservatives off because of his stances on Abortion and Guns(which comes from his many years as a Federal Prosecutor trying some of the most dangerous men in America like the Mafia Commission). Ron Paul is just a bumbling idiot that will not be taken seriously since he is far off in outerspace. The best one of the pack right now is Duncan Hunter but unfortunatly he wont win the nomination and I don't think could beat the Clinton Campaign Machine, which is sad because he is a man of great honor and integrity and has done a lot for our country and could do great things as President.

01-04-2008, 02:31 PM
there are still several days before the election. Anything can happen.

I disagree with you about Huckabee too. Him being an evangelical is not an issue. And Huckabee does have a way of convincing people he is a nice guy while playing political games in the background. don't underestimate the man. I dont think he will be a factor in NH. But if he is, he hurts McCain.

You also have to remember Obama's win in Iowa hurts McCain too. Independents are as likely to vote for him as for McCain.

Let's just face it, no one know what the hell is going to happen tomorrow let alone a week from now.

Oh and Wyoming is tomorrow.

gabosaurus
01-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Iowa didn't matter. Neither does New Hampshire.

DrJohn
01-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Iowa didn't matter. Neither does New Hampshire.

Super Tuesday will make the also-rans drop out.

Trigg
01-04-2008, 05:40 PM
I get so sick of the caucuses being the ONLY news on TV. This is probably the only time Iowa is ever in the national news.

DrJohn
01-04-2008, 05:42 PM
I get so sick of the caucuses being the ONLY news on TV. This is probably the only time Iowa is ever in the national news.

There's a lot of coverage about Britney :laugh2:

Dilloduck
01-04-2008, 05:43 PM

You aint seen nothing yet--11 more months---sorry. :poke:

Yurt
01-04-2008, 06:40 PM

she stuffs with corn?

nevadamedic
01-05-2008, 01:39 AM
there are still several days before the election. Anything can happen.

I disagree with you about Huckabee too. Him being an evangelical is not an issue. And Huckabee does have a way of convincing people he is a nice guy while playing political games in the background. don't underestimate the man. I dont think he will be a factor in NH. But if he is, he hurts McCain.

You also have to remember Obama's win in Iowa hurts McCain too. Independents are as likely to vote for him as for McCain.

Let's just face it, no one know what the hell is going to happen tomorrow let alone a week from now.

Oh and Wyoming is tomorrow.

Newsmax was calling it an issue as it is the main reason and pretty much the only reason he won. To be honest with you I don't think Huckabee hurts anyones campaign at all, he doesn't stand a chance, he is just a fad and he will fade out almost as quickly as he faded in.

I don't think Obama will hurt McCain with Independants as the Independants who vote for him would vote Democratic anyways and the majority of Independants support McCain and have for years, but you never know this election has been screwy from day one. I think the only way the Independant vote will be effected is when Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination and runs independantly or of Bloomberg runs like he plans to then that would be a major curve ball.

Trigg
01-05-2008, 10:29 AM

Well at least we don't have to hear about Paris everyday. :laugh2:

Trigg
01-05-2008, 10:31 AM
You aint seen nothing yet--11 more months---sorry. :poke:

Ya, and because of the writers strike NOTHING on TV is new. Well, Leno and them are back on, but that's past my bedtime.

nevadamedic
01-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Well at least we don't have to hear about Paris everyday. :laugh2:

She was just on the news again something about her not getting her grandpa's money, I thought that was all over and done with. I think she is worth plenty on her own and I know her dad is worth over 300 million.