PDA

View Full Version : Post-Iowa Rasmussen poll in NH: Obama 37%, Hillary 27%

Little-Acorn
01-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Drudge Report main page says:

FLASH: RASMUSSEN New Hampshire Poll: Obama 37% Clinton 27%... MORE...

It's a link, but when I click on it, it doesn't work. I can't reach Rasmussen Reports site at all. Maybe too many people trying to reach it, and their server went tits-up?

Though Hillary lost in Iowa, she's supposed to win big in New Hampshire. If she loses there too, what will it mean for her candidacy?

OCA
01-05-2008, 03:41 PM
You guys are so cute! There is a straw in my drink too, wanna grasp at that also?

The Clintons do not lose elections.

red states rule
01-05-2008, 03:44 PM
You guys are so cute! There is a straw in my drink too, wanna grasp at that also?

Maybe you are not up on current events - she lost in Iowa

By 10 points no less

OCA
01-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Maybe you are not up on current events - she lost in Iowa

By 10 points no less

Indianapolis lost a few games last year too but went on to win the S.B.

red states rule
01-05-2008, 03:48 PM

Maybe Bill, but Hillary is not as good a BS artist as Bill. She is weak and very beatable

A rookie like Obama did it, and did it by a comfortable margin

Pale Rider
01-05-2008, 03:51 PM

She just did, and big. You know you're going to say that one too many times, and then you're going to have live it down. :dunno:

I love ya brother, but seriously, hillary doesn't stand a snow balls chance in hell of ever seeing the White House as President.... and I'm still willing to bet on it.

OCA
01-05-2008, 03:58 PM
Maybe Bill, but Hillary is not as good a BS artist as Bill. She is weak and very beatable

A rookie like Obama did it, and did it by a comfortable margin

Another person who does not get it, its not the Clintons themselves that do it but the people that surround them that win the elections.

OCA
01-05-2008, 04:00 PM
She just did, and big. You know you're going to say that one too many times, and then you're going to have live it down. :dunno:

I love ya brother, but seriously, hillary doesn't stand a snow balls chance in hell of ever seeing the White House as President.... and I'm still willing to bet on it.

Pale that was not an election, that was 1 game in a long season. Am I the only one here who understands that? Or are you guys so desperate in your hope that she will lose that you grasp at any ray of light?

Pale my friend please explain how any Repub has a chance of defeating her or Osama for that matter given the current feeling in the country against Reoubs.

red states rule
01-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Another person who does not get it, its not the Clintons themselves that do it but the people that surround them that win the elections.

Oh, I get it fine. You blew it on Iowa, and perhaps you will do the same in NH

We wil all know in a few days

OCA
01-05-2008, 04:05 PM
Oh, I get it fine. You blew it on Iowa, and perhaps you will do the same in NH

We wil all know in a few days

All the Clinton political machine needs is to be in the top two coming out of New Hampshire then the Clinton war room will get going and then..........fugghedaboutit.

red states rule
01-05-2008, 04:08 PM
All the Clinton political machine needs is to be in the top two coming out of New Hampshire then the Clinton war room will get going and then..........fugghedaboutit.

It will be nce to see how Hillary's war room goes after a balck guy. Dems have been saying how Republicans are the ones who want to keep blacks down and deny them adbvancement in life

So Hilary has to walk a fine line - try and debate the issue or let the war room try and take him out. It did not work in Iowa - so she might have to debate the issues with him

Pale Rider
01-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Pale that was not an election, that was 1 game in a long season. Am I the only one here who understands that? Or are you guys so desperate in your hope that she will lose that you grasp at any ray of light?

Pale my friend please explain how any Repub has a chance of defeating her or Osama for that matter given the current feeling in the country against Reoubs.

She just ain't gonna win pard, period.

But let me ask you, and don't say, "the clintons don't lose elections," tell me why it is you think she WILL win?

OK... to try and answer your question logically, first off, she's the most polarizing political figure in existence here in America. Second, she and her ass wad, sexual predator, second President in American history to get impeached husband represent the past, and people don't want that. Third, she's a woman, and whether people have the balls to openly admit or not, they won't vote for her for President. Forth, her policies, more government, more taxes, free this, free that, intelligent people know that means they'll see less of their pay check and more big brother government. Fifth, they just hate her.

OCA
01-05-2008, 04:14 PM
It will be nce to see how Hillary's war room goes after a balck guy. Dems have been saying how Republicans are the ones who want to keep blacks down and deny them adbvancement in life

So Hilary has to walk a fine line - try and debate the issue or let the war room try and take him out. It did not work in Iowa - so she might have to debate the issues with him

Sounds to me like you are the one that thinks that "race" should be an issue.

red states rule
01-05-2008, 04:15 PM
Sounds to me like you are the one that thinks that "race" should be an issue.

Just pointing out how the Clintons and Dems, have made race an issue since the 1990's.

OCA
01-05-2008, 04:16 PM
She just ain't gonna win pard, period.

But let me ask you, and don't say, "the clintons don't lose elections," tell me why it is you think she WILL win?

OK... to try and answer your question logically, first off, she's the most polarizing political figure in existence here in America. Second, she and her ass wad, sexual predator, second President in American history to get impeached husband represent the past, and people don't want that. Third, she's a woman, and whether people have the balls to openly admit or not, they won't vote for her for President. Forth, her policies, more government, more taxes, free this, free that, intelligent people know that means they'll see less of their pay check and more big brother government. Fifth, they just hate her.

I think she'll win because her campaign staff can overcome any situation. If they could get a lying, philandering and posible murderer sumbitch elected twice then Hillary ought to be a piece of cake.

I put nothing past these people.

OCA
01-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Just pointing out how the Clintons and Dems, have made race an issue since the 1990's.

Ever heard of Willie Horton?

red states rule
01-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Ever heard of Willie Horton?

Al Gore used Willie Horton first. Besides, the ad was correct and showed Dukakis was soft on crime

OCA
01-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Al Gore used Willie Horton first.

:link:

MtnBiker
01-05-2008, 04:24 PM
http://www.slate.com/id/1003919/

Pale Rider
01-05-2008, 04:25 PM
I think she'll win because her campaign staff can overcome any situation. If they could get a lying, philandering and posible murderer sumbitch elected twice then Hillary ought to be a piece of cake.

They didn't overcome in Iowa, and I think that's going to be the trend.

We'll see Bud... if anything, it's an interesting race.

MtnBiker
01-05-2008, 04:27 PM

Yeah, but Bill is (was) likeable, Hillary has a much harder time with that.

OCA
01-05-2008, 04:38 PM
http://www.slate.com/id/1003919/

Ahh, so we see that Red was lying. Gore mentioned the Massachusets furlough program but didn't mention Willie Horton.............Bush 1 and Repubs did that.

I was right but then again i'm almost always right.

OCA
01-05-2008, 04:39 PM
They didn't overcome in Iowa, and think that's going to be the trend.

Well see Bud... if anything, it's an interesting race.

Too early to go for the throat, its a marathon.

Pale Rider
01-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Too early to go for the throat, its a marathon.

Make sure to watch the Republican debate tonight brother, on ABC.

OCA
01-06-2008, 08:44 AM
Make sure to watch the Republican debate tonight brother, on ABC.

Couldn't do it, had to go into the District and drop a couple people off at the Ozzy/Zombie show at the Verizon Center then went and ate Thai food.