PDA

View Full Version : IYO, What Ethnicity Are The Most Beautiful Women In The World?

Pale Rider
01-05-2008, 04:40 PM
Is it the blond haired, blue eyed Norse women? Is it the dainty oriental women? Which is it?

I know this boils down to preference, but me, I like the deep brown eyes, dark hair of the Spanish, Italian, Greek type woman.

jackass
01-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Sorry way too many beautiful women of all variations for me! I have never settled for one type.

82Marine89
01-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Yup. I've dated Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Latin, and Asian women. The best thing about them is they are women. The worst thing about them is they are women.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
01-05-2008, 04:46 PM
I have mentioned before, I have had the chance to spend some time in Denmark....I was talking with a colleague about the beauty of the Danish women, and he told me he like the Swedes....then when meeting with our Swedish colleagues they confided their infatuation with the Finns.....when I asked our Finnish distributors, they said they like VODKA......

I like women of all ethnicities.....

Yurt
01-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Not sure there is an answer. I have dated a mexican (more spanish), blonde, brunette, been kissed and then some by a red head (true red), black girl in HS, very hot, dated a marshallese (sort of oriental but she looked like a hawaian goddess more) and dated a half east indian. And now married to a canadian.........LOL

Truly depends on the girl/woman.

Pale Rider
01-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Forgot about the red heads... I love the red heads. But big, deep, brown eyes just do something for me. I love 'em. Bedroom eyes.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2280/2169384183_6fd9d28625_o.jpg

Pale Rider
01-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Not sure there is an answer. I have dated a mexican (more spanish), blonde, brunette, been kissed and then some by a red head (true red), black girl in HS, very hot, dated a marshallese (sort of oriental but she looked like a hawaian goddess more) and dated a half east indian. And now married to a canadian.........LOL

Truly depends on the girl/woman.

There isn't really any right or wrong answer. It's all a matter of preference. That's why I asked, "in your opinion."

82Marine89
01-05-2008, 05:35 PM
There isn't really any right or wrong answer. It's all a matter of preference. That's why I asked, "in your opinion."

Even though I dated all ethnicities, they all had curly hair and pouty lips.

Pale Rider
01-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Even though I dated all ethnicities, they all had curly hair and pouty lips.

Aaaahh.... where? :D

jackass
01-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Doesnt matter what the color of eyes for me... if they are big..they got me!

Same with the boobies! :)

Yurt
01-05-2008, 05:54 PM

you're right, i tend to argue things, part of my job.....

82Marine89
01-05-2008, 05:55 PM
Aaaahh.... where? :D

:laugh2: <--- Not a post whore.

dan
01-05-2008, 05:59 PM
I like my women like I like my coffee: strong, black, and proud.:dance:

manu1959
01-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Is it the blond haired, blue eyed Norse women? Is it the dainty oriental women? Which is it?

I know this boils down to preference, but me, I like the deep brown eyes, dark hair of the Spanish, Italian, Greek type woman.

my wife is basque.....so anything with dark hair, dark eys and a firey disposistion does it for me.....recently i have met some amazing beautiful indian women....

actsnoblemartin
01-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Israeli women and blondes.

:)

they are hot!

Yurt
01-05-2008, 06:09 PM
I like my women like I like my coffee: strong, black, and proud.:dance:

i've never had proud coffee, how is it?

Yurt
01-05-2008, 06:10 PM
my wife is basque.....so anything wife dark hair, dark eys and a firey disposistion does it for me.....recently i have met some amazing beautiful indian women....

yeah, especially when mixed with scotch, err, scottish heritage

5stringJeff
01-05-2008, 06:22 PM
I appreciate the beauty of all women. However, some of my more favored ethnicities are (in no particular order):

Irish
Israeli
Italian
Slav

01-05-2008, 06:54 PM
I could never pick just one.

But I know I'm more attracted to Latinas, Germanic, Celtic, and Mediterranean women.

Come to think of it, i love all women:-D