PDA

View Full Version : Reality shows are becoming really lame

actsnoblemartin
01-06-2008, 04:16 AM
I used to think their was some reality in them, but, they havent gotten so redudant, so boring, so mundane.

the only one i wanna watch now is celebrity rehab, but enough with this loser is looking for love 3 times, i dont care.

nevadamedic
01-06-2008, 12:22 PM
I used to think their was some reality in them, but, they havent gotten so redudant, so boring, so mundane.

the only one i wanna watch now is celebrity rehab, but enough with this loser is looking for love 3 times, i dont care.

You need to watch the Celebrity Apprentice, one of the best shows on TV.

Said1
01-06-2008, 12:33 PM
I like the one about the skanky, rich house wives. I also like Intervention. The rest suck.

I don't like home reno shows, 'while you were freakin out' and 'flip this freakin house' either. Doesn't wiring go in before drywall? I mean, don't the wires go on the inside? :rolleyes:

They should get Gunny on one of those shows. I'd definetly watch that episode. :drillsarge:

Abbey Marie
01-06-2008, 01:20 PM
They are mostly lame and unwatchable, though I still enjoy The Amazing Race. It's different from the others.

Also, Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Disasters are fun because of Gordon Ramsay.

Nukeman
01-06-2008, 01:22 PM
You need to watch the Celebrity Apprentice, one of the best shows on TV.You have got to be kidding me!!! I guess this shows just how dim-witted you actually are....

actsnoblemartin
01-06-2008, 01:58 PM
I saw celebrity apprentice, it was great.

I like watching intervention from time to time.

You need to watch the Celebrity Apprentice, one of the best shows on TV.

actsnoblemartin
01-06-2008, 01:59 PM
yup, hells kitchen is preety funny.

They are mostly lame and unwatchable, though I still enjoy The Amazing Race. It's different from the others.

Also, Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Disasters are fun because of Gordon Ramsey.

hjmick
01-06-2008, 02:43 PM
The second cameras start rolling, all reality goes out the window. The very fact that every moment is being observed changes the nature of the reality thus making it unreal.