PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee's problems with his son

01-06-2008, 08:02 PM
http://www.newsweek.com/id/78241

An interesting article, mostly because if true, Mike didnt have a problem using his influence to try to protect his son from the law.

Personally, I would prefer leaders who subject themselves to the same laws as us common folk.

5stringJeff
01-06-2008, 08:14 PM
You really don't like Huckabee, do you? I mean, I don't have any love lost on him either, but it seems like the majority of the stuff you post is anti-Huckabee (or anti-McCain, lately), instead of pro-Romney.

emmett
01-06-2008, 08:19 PM
You really don't like Huckabee, do you? I mean, I don't have any love lost on him either, but it seems like the majority of the stuff you post is anti-Huckabee (or anti-McCain, lately), instead of pro-Romney.

Well, he is from Hope, Arkansas. Wants to be president. Hmmm!!! The last time we had this combo I didn't like it too much either.

01-06-2008, 08:39 PM

I'm just finding more articles on Huckabee. and no i really dont like him that much. The more I learn about him the less I like him. He is a great communicator and comes off as a really nice guy most of the time. But seeing other things he has done, i don't trust him.