PDA

View Full Version : Izzy is my Hero

truthmatters
01-07-2008, 10:02 AM
http://www.slate.com/id/2180065

Is there anything as wonderful as a dog.

dan
01-07-2008, 11:15 AM
I thought this was going to be about Guns n' Roses. :(

truthmatters
01-07-2008, 11:47 AM
No its about a brilliant beautiful dog who helps people out of love.

Immanuel
01-07-2008, 12:01 PM
If there isn't anything as wonderful as a dog then life really, really sucks. Dogs are nothing more than a Pain in the A$$. Thank God for giving us cats! :)

Immie

truthmatters
01-07-2008, 12:23 PM
I love both cats and dogs.

dan
01-07-2008, 01:19 PM
If there isn't anything as wonderful as a dog then life really, really sucks. Dogs are nothing more than a Pain in the A$$. Thank God for giving us cats! :)

Immie

Oh, dear, the dog vs. cat debate. Dogs are better, of course dogs are better. Owning a cat is basically like having to take care of a person who is going to be a total dick to you on occassion. If I'm going to put all the time & money into raising a pet, I want one that's going to show me unconditional love, not one that's going to crap all over the house if it's not happy and scratch me if it chooses to do so.

Immanuel
01-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Oh, dear, the dog vs. cat debate. Dogs are better, of course dogs are better. Owning a cat is basically like having to take care of a person who is going to be a total dick to you on occassion. If I'm going to put all the time & money into raising a pet, I want one that's going to show me unconditional love, not one that's going to crap all over the house if it's not happy and scratch me if it chooses to do so.

Dogs leave big piles everywhere you step. At least a cat doesn't do that.

Dogs could careless about you as long as you feed them and if you don't feed them they will eat you. Cats want to cuddle and play.

Dogs smell worse than a homeless man who hasn't showered in seven years and that just 10 minutes after bathing them. Except for the litter box, cats don't smell bad at all.

That should be all that is necessary to say.

All in all dogs are nothing more than a smelly pain in the a$$.

Immie

PS In case you can't tell, I am not a dog lover :laugh2: