PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the land of the morning calm

AFbombloader
01-08-2008, 04:44 AM
I wanted to say hello from South Korea. I don't know if I made it known to many of you but I am here for a year serving in the Air Force. I still plan on posting, but I don't know how my schedule is going to be so it may be sporadic. That and the 14 hours ahead I am from the eastern us time zone. So good morning to all of you as I get ready for dinner.

AF:salute:

red states rule
01-08-2008, 04:47 AM
I wanted to say hello from South Korea. I don't know if I made it known to many of you but I am here for a year serving in the Air Force. I still plan on posting, but I don't know how my schedule is going to be so it may be sporadic. That and the 14 hours ahead I am from the eastern us time zone. So good morning to all of you as I get ready for dinner.

Thank you for your service, and take care.

Nukeman
01-08-2008, 06:27 AM

AF:salute:Hey AF!!! Good morning!!!!!! How yaa doin? Hope everything is going good over there! Don't know if you got my pm or not but have a great day

Kathianne
01-08-2008, 07:02 AM
Most definately thank you! So land of the morning calm, I could use some of that! How is South Korea? You like?

glockmail
01-08-2008, 07:06 AM
Stay warm man. :salute:

AFbombloader
01-08-2008, 07:12 AM
Most definately thank you! So land of the morning calm, I could use some of that! How is South Korea? You like?

I haven'tbeen here all that long but I will be sure to get out and explore. This is an interesting place from what I have seen so far. I went out and had dinner on Sat. The menu said beef....I'm pretty sure it was...

AFbombloader
01-08-2008, 07:14 AM
Hey AF!!! Good morning!!!!!! How yaa doin? Hope everything is going good over there! Don't know if you got my pm or not but have a great day

I did get the pm, but I didn't have the internet set up until this evening. So now I am hooked up and will be sure to reply in a timely manner. Things are good. Still inprocessing the base. I will be sure to get back on tomorrow. For now I need to hit the hay, got to get up for work early. Good night Nuke.

Monkeybone
01-08-2008, 08:41 AM
Hope you had a good flight AF. did you wear your shirt? make sure you let them know who is the boss around there hahaha, cuz remember, they're all the same. :laugh2: :cheers2: