01-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Story Highlights

NEW: Bond set at $2 million in slaying; no plea entered
Police: Christopher McCuin called 911, said he was boiling body parts
Police found an ear floating in boiling water; fork stuck in flesh on a plate
Girlfriend may have been abducted, authorities say

Full Story.................
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/08/texas.slaying.ap/index.html

Don't you just love all these religious nutbags? This guy is clearley not right in the head and I bet he's going for some insanity defense.

darin
01-08-2008, 01:16 PM
I believe he IS right in the head. He wanted to kill his girlfriend, then seek the least-harsh punishment by acting crazy.

Fry him, IMO.

Your rant on 'religion' is off topic...but...thanks for venting? :) LoL :)

Hagbard Celine
01-08-2008, 01:28 PM
I believe he IS right in the head. He wanted to kill his girlfriend, then seek the least-harsh punishment by acting crazy.

Fry him, IMO.

God is the one who should be on trial here. This poor guy is just an accessory! It's not like he had a choice in this matter. When the all-powerful creator of the universe tells you to do something, you do it no questions asked!

darin
01-08-2008, 01:31 PM
lol :)

nevadamedic
01-08-2008, 01:36 PM

Fry him, IMO.

I would start a religion rant thread but you would just close it saying its a duplicate.

darin
01-08-2008, 01:43 PM
I would start a religion rant thread but you would just close it saying its a duplicate.

Then...maybe...if it IS duplicate, find the one it would duplicate and bump it with more of your rantings? That'd suffice. :)

Hagbard Celine
01-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Then...maybe...if it IS duplicate, find the one it would duplicate and bump it with more of your rantings? That'd suffice. :)

Ooh, nevadamedic is feelin' crunchy now.

Yurt
01-08-2008, 09:56 PM
see, people need to know that 'allah' is not the same as "god".....according to allah, he just killed an infidel for not obeying shariah law.... i know, allah told me

nevadamedic
01-10-2008, 03:27 AM
Ooh, nevadamedic is feelin' crunchy now.

When are you going to come out of the closet? It's ok, we all know you are.