PDA

View Full Version : Who will/would you vote for

LiberalNation
01-08-2008, 08:28 PM
If Hillary wins the dem nod I'll vote for her over anyone else running.

If Obama wins and is running against anyone but McCain I'll vote for him.

If McCain wins and is running against anyone but Hillary I'll vote for him.

This election stuff reminds me, I need to go dow to the courthouse and register to vote. Haven't done that yet.

Nukeman
01-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Why on Gods green earth would you "vote for Hillary". She brings nothing to the table and is a closet communist at the very least...

of course this is just my opinion!!!!!!!

Sitarro
01-08-2008, 08:39 PM
So, are you trying to get a job as an intern for Hillary?

Nukeman
01-08-2008, 08:44 PM
So, are you trying to get a job as an intern for Hillary?I have heard that Hillary likes the "ladies" if you know what I mean........:laugh2::laugh2:

Dilloduck
01-08-2008, 08:59 PM
If Hillary wins the dem nod I'll vote for her over anyone else running.

If Obama wins and is running against anyone but McCain I'll vote for him.

If McCain wins and is running against anyone but Hillary I'll vote for him.

This election stuff reminds me, I need to go dow to the courthouse and register to vote. Haven't done that yet.

The fact that you like McCain should be a wake up call to all conservatives.

LiberalNation
01-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Why on Gods green earth would you "vote for Hillary". She brings nothing to the table and is a closet communist at the very least...

of course this is just my opinion!!!!!!!
She more moderate than Obama. He's even left of her.

Reasons, cuz I like most of her politics and she's a woman. I wouldn't mind seeing a woman prez. Shit I'd even vote repblican if they were running a woman against a male dem.

April15
01-08-2008, 10:14 PM
I most likely will vote for hill. I would prefer Lou Dobbs but he isn't running. I like her agenda. This country needs a new FDR.

Pale Rider
01-09-2008, 10:57 AM
Why on Gods green earth would you "vote for Hillary".

Probably because she's a bull dyke.

01-09-2008, 11:30 AM
I have no clue who i will vote for in the General. I still dont know if ill be able to vote for the guy i want in the Primary because my primary is so much later than everyone else who knows who will win the delegates.

LiberalNation
01-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Yeah the Kentucky Primary is late too. Lots of people will already have dropped out by the time it rolls around.

Sitarro
01-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Probably because she's a bull dyke.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::popcorn:

Trigg
01-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Reasons, cuz I like most of her politics and she's a woman. I wouldn't mind seeing a woman prez. Shit I'd even vote repblican if they were running a woman against a male dem.

I'd love to see a woman president also, but you can't vote for her only because of that, it just doesn't make sense.

Vote for the person who you agree with the most on the many different issues. Regardless of what party they belong to.

Right now I like Romney or Huckabee. The dems go against everything I think is important right now.

Huckabee was talking about college tuition the other day and mentioned that text books shouldn't cost as much as the class. That there is a problem in this country when a father gets a second job to pay for his daughters college and she looses some of her funding because he then got bumped into another tax bracket. These are things I need to be interrested in since I will quickly have a college age son and two more hot on his heels.

truthmatters
01-09-2008, 01:34 PM
I fear it does not matter who we vote for.

Its going to be Hillary and McCain and McCain will win. I fear it is already predetermined.