PDA

View Full Version : WoW...Take a look at this Video..

stephanie
02-17-2007, 05:19 PM
It's on Rep. Eric Cantors website....Go on right hand side in the smaller box the says Historic Debate.....:clap:

http://cantor.house.gov/default.htm

Roopull
02-17-2007, 05:44 PM
When you posted "WoW..." in the title, I thought, gee, I didn't take Stephanie to be a World of Warcraft kind of person.:laugh2:

Sitarro
02-17-2007, 05:52 PM
It's on Rep. Eric Cantors website....Go on right hand side in the smaller box the says Historic Debate.....:clap:

http://cantor.house.gov/default.htm

Damn Lady, What a great find! That is real leadership from both sides of the aisle. The difference today is the Democrits would do the same to FDR and JFK that they did to Senator Joe Lieberman.:2up:

I tried to rep ya but it wouldn't let me, I owe you one.

Gaffer
02-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Interesting.

These days I think FDR and JFK would be ashamed to call themselves democrats.

stephanie
02-17-2007, 05:57 PM
When you posted "Wow..." in the title, I thought, gee, I didn't take Stephanie to be a World of Warcraft kind of person.:laugh2:

LOL....
My 13yr old loves that game...
The ole mom here just does this:uhoh:at it...

:cheers2:

stephanie
02-17-2007, 07:06 PM
Damn Lady, What a great find! That is real leadership from both sides of the aisle. The difference today is the Democrits would do the same to FDR and JFK that they did to Senator Joe Lieberman.:2up:

I tried to rep ya but it wouldn't let me, I owe you one.

I hear ya my dear..
If I were a Democrat...I'd be ashamed of what my party is today...Just look at this week and their voting on Iraq....That made me sick..
I was a Dem. in the early 70's when I was young and dumb...
But when I saw them drifting to what they've become today, I became a Republican and have been one ever since..

:beer:

Hugh Lincoln
02-18-2007, 10:43 AM
Cantor is a Jew. His "patriotism" is limited to times when America is fighting for Israel. If we were fighting for something else, I guarantee you he would be calling for peace... and calling military supporters "fascists."

Jews aren't for America. They're not for Virginia. They're for Jews, first and always. Fail to understand that, and you fail to understand 75 percent of what's happened to America.