PDA

View Full Version : Democratic Presidential Candidates Trade Barbs(satire)..way funny

stephanie
02-17-2007, 05:33 PM
The two current frontrunners for the Democratic presidential nomination took some shots at each other as the race for the 2008 election heats up.

Barack Obama landed the first blow portraying himself as a fresh face capable of leading a new generation. “America needs a leader with vision and vigor, not a shrill harpy of limited perspicacity,” Obama told a crowd of supporters.

“What are we to make of a senator who voted for the war, but is now against the war,” Obama said. “Didn’t we have enough of this flip-flopping from our party’s candidate in the 2004 race?”

Obama mocked Senator Hillary Clinton’s (D-NY) assertion that she wouldn’t have voted for the war had she known then what she knows now. “One has to wonder how the so-called ‘smartest woman in the world’ could be duped by a clod like George Bush,” Obama mused. “Then I remember, this is a woman who says she was completely ignorant of her husband’s habit of dropping his pants for any woman he could get alone in a room. Is she a liar or a moron? You be the judge.”

Apprised of Obama’s remarks, Senator Clinton belittled his inexperience. “This is pretty brash talk for someone who’s still sucking his thumb,” Clinton retorted. “Do the voters want a person who has already gotten eight years of experience in the White House or some runny-nosed kid? Who do they trust to redistribute America’s wealth for the common good?”

Clinton predicted that she will easily best Obama in next year’s primaries. “I’m already way ahead in the polls,” she reminded. “I will kill him in the primaries. You know, many of those who will vote in the Democratic primaries will probably think that Obama is the leader of the al-Qaeda terrorists that attacked America on 9-11. Between that and the fact that most women will be voting their gonads, his campaign is doomed. He ought to quit before he gets hurt.”

http://www.azconservative.org/Semmens1.htm:lmao:

Hobbit
02-17-2007, 05:48 PM
If I had to choose between the two, I'd go for Obama. Clinton's acting pretty immature here. The quotes that really bug me, however, are:

Who do they trust to redistribute America’s wealth for the common good?

She is no longer Hillary Clinton. She is now Hillary Marx. Mao Tse Clinton is also acceptable.

most women will be voting their gonads

Insulting? Counting her chickens before they hatch? This sounds like a Sony rep talking about the PS3.

Edit: Bah! Just now noticed the (satire) in the subject line. Still, sounds like something Clinton would say. :blush:

Roopull
02-17-2007, 05:52 PM
“One has to wonder how the so-called ‘smartest woman in the world’ could be duped by a clod like George Bush,” Obama mused.

I enjoyed throwing that at dovey Dems on other forums when the debate on that subject was hot & heavy. None of them ever had a really good response.:wink2:

stephanie
02-17-2007, 06:03 PM
If I had to choose between the two, I'd go for Obama. Clinton's acting pretty immature here. The quotes that really bug me, however, are:

She is no longer Hillary Clinton. She is now Hillary Marx. Mao Tse Clinton is also acceptable.

Insulting? Counting her chickens before they hatch? This sounds like a Sony rep talking about the PS3.

Edit: Bah! Just now noticed the (satire) in the subject line. Still, sounds like something Clinton would say. :blush:

Hobbit dear...:laugh:

I like the last line....He ought to quit before he gets HURT...:eek: