PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Did Well But Obama Did Even Better!!!!!!

Psychoblues
01-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Can you believe it?!?!?!?!?!?!? A woman and a Negroe on the very top of the ticket for the Democratic Party nomination for President of the United States of America?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!

Having been born, raised and still living in the South I am absolutely beside myself with the glee that could only be imagined by any self respecting American given that background. The SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!!!!! It will rise under the banner of a 2008 Democratic Victory in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathianne
01-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Can you believe it?!?!?!?!?!?!? A woman and a Negroe on the very top of the ticket for the Democratic Party nomination for President of the United States of America?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!

Having been born, raised and still living in the South I am absolutely beside myself with the glee that could only be imagined by any self respecting American given that background. The SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!!!!! It will rise under the banner of a 2008 Democratic Victory in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Negro?

manu1959
01-09-2008, 11:13 PM
Negro?

no kidding........neither will survive the south or middle america......

ps he spelled it like dan potatoe quayle

Sitarro
01-09-2008, 11:40 PM

What a surprise, an empty head supporting 2 empty suits....... perfect.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
01-17-2008, 09:26 PM
Empty suit? I knew you were vile and ignorant, zorro.

What a surprise, an empty head supporting 2 empty suits....... perfect.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Laugh about it all you want. It looks to me like America is headed for a better place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
01-17-2008, 09:57 PM
America will be all better if it elects a Democrat President...their just going to wave a magic wand...and wa la...

:laugh2::laugh2:

Yurt
01-17-2008, 10:41 PM

he aint no negroe boy............or do you believe, half white/half negroe, full negroe?

what is a negroe anyway?

Psychoblues
01-17-2008, 10:46 PM
Maybe he's just a red blooded American like me?

he aint no negroe boy............or do you believe, half white/half negroe, full negroe?

what is a negroe anyway?

If you have a problem with that I suggest you take it up with the rnc.

nevadamedic
01-17-2008, 11:10 PM

You mean a woman and a Muslim terrorist?

typomaniac
01-17-2008, 11:10 PM

What a surprise, a racist misogynist supporting the far right...perfect.

nevadamedic
01-17-2008, 11:13 PM
America will be all better if it elects a Democrat President...their just going to wave a magic wand...and wa la...

:laugh2::laugh2:

Hey now be fair. Bill Clinton waved his magic wand and got convicted of purgery, lost his liscense to practice law and got impeached. :laugh2:

Psychoblues
01-17-2008, 11:21 PM
No, I didn't meant that?

You mean a woman and a Muslim terrorist?

Just what do you mean? Are you an American or just another warmonger, uninterested like so many others?

JackDaniels
01-18-2008, 02:33 AM
Hey now be fair. Bill Clinton waved his magic wand and got convicted of purgery, lost his liscense to practice law and got impeached. :laugh2:

WTF is "purgery"? You couldn't mean "perjury", could you?

Are you really that dumb?

Psychoblues
01-18-2008, 02:39 AM
You asking nm about intelligence or even 5th grade education?

He'll probably answer, "And what makes you so smart?"

It's a loser whichever way you want to look at it, JD.

stephanie
01-18-2008, 02:42 AM

WTF?? are you the spelling police? Maybe he meant to spell it that way..

Are you always so snotty?

Sheesh..:slap:

JackDaniels
01-18-2008, 02:43 AM
WTF?? are you the spelling police? Maybe he meant to spell it that way..

Are you always so snotty?

Sheesh..:slap:

No. Just to idiots like NM.

Sitarro
01-18-2008, 02:47 AM
What a surprise, a racist misogynist supporting the far right...perfect.

What is the far right and how did you get any of your bullshit opinions about me from my post?

actsnoblemartin
01-18-2008, 02:50 AM
I dont think the word racist means anything anymore because it is thrown around so loosely against anyone, and for many times the wrong and un-intended reason that it has lost its luster.

JackDaniels
01-18-2008, 02:55 AM
I dont think the word racist means anything anymore because it is thrown around so loosely against anyone, and for many times the wrong and un-intended reason that it has lost its luster.

Very true.

theHawk
01-18-2008, 11:34 AM
Empty suit? I knew you were vile and ignorant, zorro.

Yea, Obama's whopping 2 years Senate experience is enough to be the leader of the free world. :laugh2:

typomaniac
01-18-2008, 01:46 PM
What is the far right and how did you get any of your bullshit opinions about me from my post?

The far right is anyone more extreme than Rudy. And I'm relying on your other 1300 bullshit posts to form my opinion.

Sitarro
01-18-2008, 02:02 PM
The far right is anyone more extreme than Rudy. And I'm relying on your other 1300 bullshit posts to form my opinion.

I see, so anyone that doesn't rejoice in the drop of the murder of children to a paultry 1.2 million last year is far "right"? People from your side have been wringing your hands about the deaths of 3,000 of our fighting service men and women in Afghanistan and Iraq who volunteered to be there over the course of the 2 wars. Yet, you think 1.2 million innocent kids killed for the convenience of their mothers is just fine..... it's their right to kill their child!

Or is it the fact that you and your companion want to change the definition of marriage to include your idea of a couple and anyone that doesn't agree is "far right"? Seems ridiculous, doesn't that just make you "far left"?

So you have read my 1300 posts? I think you need to get a life.

typomaniac
01-18-2008, 04:31 PM
Two brand-new topics in a totally unrelated thread. Looks like bullshitarro's just been owned.

Or is it the fact that you and your companion want to change the definition of marriage to include your idea of a coupleMy dog doesn't give a flying Frisbee about the definition of marriage. :lol: