PDA

View Full Version : Brit Twins: Unknowingly Separated a birth - Fall in love, Marry

darin
01-11-2008, 10:58 AM
WOW. That'd be the weirdest thing to deal with. I mean, there you are, in love with a woman. And now - it's gone for obvious reasons. Worse than a simple break-up. They had no choice but to seperate of course...but for the rest of their lives they'll know. :(

Twins separated at birth have married each other without realizing they were brother and sister, it has been revealed.

The British couple's marriage has now been annulled by the High Court after judges ruled the marriage had never validly existed.

The identities of the brother and sister and details of how they fell in love and married are being kept secret. Soon after they were born they were separated and adopted by different families.

Neither was told they had a twin and had no idea they were blood relatives until after their wedding.

Rest at link

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,321991,00.html

More: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7182817.stm

Reminds me of a local radio show years ago...They had a guy called "The REAL Mother F'er."

He was given up for adoption by a teen mother. Fast forward 20 years or so, and he's at a club, and picks up a slightly-older but HOT lady. They spend weekend after weekend in bed doing everything they ever dreamed of. After talking more about their past, and a DNA test...yeah...That was his MOM.

Ew...

Hagbard Celine
01-11-2008, 11:07 AM
I just saw this. That's crazy. Think about if you loved someone sexually and then found out they were your twin! You'd either be really grossed out and sad or really turned-on and sad. I wonder what category these people fall into? :laugh:

Immanuel
01-11-2008, 01:59 PM
What hasn't been revealed yet, though, is that the prosecutor thinking about fame and fortune, will be filing charges against the couple for incest. If the prosecutor gets his way, they will spend the next 20 years in prison for their indescretions while he earns his way into high office for bringing these two desperate criminals to justice. j/k

Immie

01-11-2008, 02:09 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080111/wl_uk_afp/britainchildrenadoptionmarriage

That's just... shocking... that would so suck to find out you married your twin...

darin
01-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Threads Merged.

PostmodernProphet
01-11-2008, 02:47 PM
They had no choice but to seperate of course.

how about vasectomy, adoption....stay married....the taboo against incest is based upon deterioration of genes, after all......

Trigg
01-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Reminds me of a local radio show years ago...They had a guy called "The REAL Mother F'er."

He was given up for adoption by a teen mother. Fast forward 20 years or so, and he's at a club, and picks up a slightly-older but HOT lady. They spend weekend after weekend in bed doing everything they ever dreamed of. After talking more about their past, and a DNA test...yeah...That was his MOM.

Ew...

Thanks for this lovely story. Gross