PDA

View Full Version : Rosanne Barr rips Oprah & Obama

Abbey Marie
01-11-2008, 04:47 PM
I heard about this on TV, and finally found a site that quotes Rosanne's blog directly. It is hard to find on her blog now. It's amazing to find anyone willing to criticize Oprah or Obama.

Roseanne Barr blogs her take on Oprah and Barack Obama: "barak [sic] obama is an empty suit selling 'hope' in lieu of Truth. He has no ideas, no plan and nothing to add other than the cynical pacification of the masses with bedtime stories about hope, while calling Unions 'special interest groups' that need to be done away with...Oprah, you play the race card and the gender card too. You are a closeted republican and chose Barak Obama because you do not like other women who actually stand for something to working American Women besides glamour, angels, hollywood and dieting! It is historical that Oprah Winfrey, beloved of women, chooses a flashy man with small credentials over a seasoned woman politician with 35 years of experience...and sells that to the female demographic who look to her for inspiration!"

http://defamer.com/343488/

stephanie
01-11-2008, 04:51 PM
I read this the other day..

I was laughing my ass off...:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
01-11-2008, 04:57 PM
I read this the other day..

I was laughing my ass off...:laugh2:

Don't you love it when they turn on each other?

:laugh2:

Yurt
01-11-2008, 04:58 PM
*shocked* rosanne actually has a good point

stephanie
01-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Don't you love it when they turn on each other?

:laugh2:

You know I do..:dance: