PDA

View Full Version : if there is any doubt that the media supports Clinton

01-11-2008, 07:40 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080111/pl_nm/usa_politics_dc

I think that headline says it all.

Don't you just love the difference between Democrats and Republicans?

Republican solutions (for which the article says there are no details) involve cutting taxes and giving money back to the people.

Clinton's solution: Increase spending. Never mind the fact that the overspending in Washington is exactly why we are having economic problems.

Can there be any clearer illustration on the difference between Republicans and Democrats.

retiredman
01-11-2008, 07:44 PM
well. republicans had both the white house and the congress for six years.... their "solutions" seemed to have been to cut taxes and INCREASE pork barrel spending so you can understand the press's reluctance to buy their bullshit now, can't you?

Yurt
01-11-2008, 07:45 PM
FOX news

It is no wonder that lefties are so obsessed, with the REAL news. They can't sleep at night knowing that someone is actually reporting.

Yurt
01-11-2008, 07:46 PM
well. republicans had both the white house and the congress for six years.... their "solutions" seemed to have been to cut taxes and INCREASE pork barrel spending so you can understand the press's reluctance to buy their bullshit now, can't you?

Dude, go and read who actually approved the BIGGEST pork barrel spending before you come here and open up.

Break down the numbers for us big guy.

PostmodernProphet
01-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Dang...the article is ambiguous.....can I still get my tax rebate if I don't vote for her?.......

JohnDoe
01-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Dude, go and read who actually approved the BIGGEST pork barrel spending before you come here and open up.

Break down the numbers for us big guy.i think you might want to do that yurt, before making your statement.

;)

jd

mrg666
01-11-2008, 09:20 PM
the media is a very powerfull tool
its the mindless millions that listen to them that they aim for . its a known quantity politicly

Yurt
01-11-2008, 09:31 PM
i think you might want to do that yurt, before making your statement.

;)

jd

by all means mrs tough guy, show us the money....

Pale Rider
01-12-2008, 04:45 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080111/pl_nm/usa_politics_dc

I think that headline says it all.

Don't you just love the difference between Democrats and Republicans?

Republican solutions (for which the article says there are no details) involve cutting taxes and giving money back to the people.

Clinton's solution: Increase spending. Never mind the fact that the overspending in Washington is exactly why we are having economic problems.

Can there be any clearer illustration on the difference between Republicans and Democrats.

Well, it's "Rueters." There's no more liberal biased so called news agency in all of news'dom. They're nothing more than a mouth piece for the liberals.