PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire is doing a recount of the vote

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 02:28 PM
http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/2008/01/11/new-hampshire-to-conduct-recount-of-presidential-primary/

A recount of the votes is to take place to try and reassure the elections integrity.

LiberalNation
01-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Waste of time. This isn't even a general election.

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Fraud is fraud and it can determine who the American people have for president.

You dont care about an election being tampered with?

The right to vote and have it be ligitimate is the hing pin of our democracy.

LiberalNation
01-12-2008, 02:34 PM
Do they have proof of wide spread tampering. If so I haven't heard of it. Some of this looks like sourgrapes from a lost election.

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 02:37 PM
exit polls being off is always a indicator.

Hand counts went to Obama and counties with machine counts went to Clinton. They should not be so one sided. It is statistically very suspicious.

82Marine89
01-12-2008, 02:39 PM
The head clerk of the New Hampshire town of Sutton has been forced to admit that Ron Paul received 31 votes yet when the final amount was transferred to a summary sheet and sent out to the media, the total was listed as zero. The fiasco throws the entire primary into doubt and could lead to a re-count. (http://www.truthnews.us/?p=1601)

Mr. P
01-12-2008, 02:42 PM

Hand counts went to Obama and counties with machine counts went to Clinton. They should not be so one sided. It is statistically very suspicious.

So Clinton stole the election. Are You surprised?

LiberalNation
01-12-2008, 02:44 PM

Exit polls have been off so many times. They are not full proof, they are polls.

BoogyMan
01-12-2008, 02:47 PM
Thank you Al Gore for single handedly giving every nutjob with an agenda a reason to scream to the heavens when they don't get their way in an election.

Egads.....

LiberalNation
01-12-2008, 02:50 PM
The head clerk of the New Hampshire town of Sutton has been forced to admit that Ron Paul received 31 votes yet when the final amount was transferred to a summary sheet and sent out to the media, the total was listed as zero. The fiasco throws the entire primary into doubt and could lead to a re-count. (http://www.truthnews.us/?p=1601)

Hillary isn't trying to keep ron paul out so I doubt she's behind this conspiracy. His complaint as been the only one with even a little proof to back it up.

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 02:50 PM
Exit polls being off have always been a indication of fraud.

They have been off since 2000 and not before then.

red states rule
01-12-2008, 02:53 PM

Now the kook left thinks Hillary stole the election

The comedy never stops from these nut cases

Mr. P
01-12-2008, 02:56 PM

Exit polls are no more accurate than any other poll..

red states rule
01-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Exit polls are no more accurate than any other poll..

It is fun to watch the kook left react when the vote goes against them

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Hillary does not control the exit polls or the machines which count the votes.

Someone wanted Hillary and not Obama to run against.

red states rule
01-12-2008, 03:24 PM

Yea, according to the kook left - try Clinton Inc

82Marine89
01-12-2008, 03:25 PM

Only Bush and the pubbies can do that. :poke:

red states rule
01-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Only Bush and the pubbies can do that. :poke:

Yet libs keep telling us how Bush is an idiot. For an "idiot" he was able to steal 3 elections and fool the Dems into voting for the Iraq war

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 03:35 PM
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0503/S00470.htm

Exit polls until the last decade have been pretty acruate.

red states rule
01-12-2008, 03:39 PM
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0503/S00470.htm

Exit polls until the last decade have been pretty acruate.

and is that Bush's fault as well?

5stringJeff
01-12-2008, 03:44 PM

A very weak indicator.

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Bush himself said that the exit polls in the Urikrane were an obvious sign of fraud in 2004.

red states rule
01-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Bush himself said that the exit polls in the Urikrane were an obvious sign of fraud in 2004.

and what does that have to do with the NH vote?

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 04:02 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A2478-2004Nov21.html

We paid for the exit polls in the Ukraine and Bush was concerned that they election was invalid because of the exit polls were off.

red states rule
01-12-2008, 04:03 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A2478-2004Nov21.html

We paid for the exit polls in the Ukraine and Bush was concerned that they election was invalid because of the exit polls were off.

Again, what the hell does this have to do with the election in NH?

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Exit polls have always been an indicator of fraud and even Bush agreed.

red states rule
01-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Exit polls have always been an indicator of fraud and even Bush agreed.

Not in the US

Only Dems whine about fraud when they lose elections. Yet it is mostly Dems who are convicted of voting fraud :lol:

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 04:12 PM
so what explains the hand counts in New hampshire going for Obamma and the machine counts going for Hillary?

You do know the guy who owns the company NH bought them from is in jail on drug charges right?

red states rule
01-12-2008, 04:14 PM
so what explains the hand counts in New hampshire going for Obamma and the machine counts going for Hillary?

You do know the guy who owns the company NH bought them from is in jail on drug charges right?

So now the kook left is turning on Hillary - this is to good to be true

Hell, a Hilary staffer is in jail for DWI. Does that mean Hillary is to blame for that as well?

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 04:16 PM
http://www.legitgov.org/nh_machine_vs_paper.html

If he broke the law he should be in jail.

Hillary does not control the machine software.

Someone wanted the Rs to face Hillary instead of Obama.

2008 New Hampshire Democratic Primary Results --Total Democratic Votes: 287,580 - Machine vs Hand (RonRox.com) 09 Jan 2008
Hillary Clinton, Diebold Accuvote optical scan: 40.121%
Clinton, Hand Counted Paper Ballots: 34.703%
Barack Obama, Diebold Accuvote optical scan: 35.756%
Obama, Hand Counted Paper Ballots: 38.785%
Machine vs Hand:
Clinton: 5.419% (15,584 votes)
Obama: -3.029% (-8,711 votes)

2008 New Hampshire Republican Primary Results --Total Republican Votes: 238,909 Machine vs Hand (RonRox.com) 09 Jan 2008
Mitt Romney, Diebold Accuvote optical scan: 33.044%
Romney, Hand Counted Paper Ballots: 25.536%
Ron Paul, Diebold Accuvote optical scan: 7.233%
Paul, Hand Counted Paper Ballots: 9.235%
Machine vs Hand:
Romney: 7.509% (17,939 votes)
Paul: -2.112% (-4,781 votes)

The numbers you report in "Where Paper Prevailed, Different Results" (1/9/08) certainly merit further investigation. The next step would be to get standard deviations and do a simple difference of means test. This would tell the probability that these results could have occurred by chance. --CLG reader Brian D'Agostino, Ph.D., New York, NY

The difference between results from hand-counting and machine-counting do not necessarily signify that the machine-counting is wrong. Other factors may be involved. For example, voting machines may have been used in wealthier, more moderate neighborhoods. There may not be a causal connection between machine-counted ballots and differing totals. One cannot assume that machines are necessarily wrong while hand-counting is necessarily right. --Michael Rectenwald

red states rule
01-12-2008, 04:18 PM
http://www.legitgov.org/nh_machine_vs_paper.html

If he broke the law he should be in jail.

I do not think there was any fraud in NH - if there was - it done on the orders of Clinton Inc

The Clintons have a long history of breaking election laws. Bill is the reason we had "campaign finance reform"

red states rule
01-12-2008, 04:19 PM
BTW TM, there is no IF

Top Clinton Adviser Arrested for Drunk Driving, Media Mum
By Noel Sheppard | January 12, 2008 - 11:11 ET

Imagine if a longtime adviser for Rudy Giuliani, John McCain, Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, or Fred Thompson had been arrested for drunk driving two nights before the New Hampshire primary. Do you think this would have gotten reported?

Probably as much as Hillary's crying game, or even more, correct?

Well, Newsweek's Stumper blog reported Friday evening that longtime Clinton adviser and confidante Sidney Blumenthal was so arrested in Nashua, New Hampshire, on Monday, astoundingly with no press coverage of the event

Sgt. Mike Masella, one of the arresting officers, said the movements of a Buick caught his eye. "I observed all his erratic driving," Masella said. "When I first noticed him it was at an intersection. He abruptly stopped. That caught my eye ... He was drifting in his lane." Masella followed the car, a rental, for a mile and a half, and clocked its speed at 70mph in a 30mph zone--more than twice the legal limit. Masella pulled the car over at 12:30 a.m. Monday morning. Blumenthal told the officer he was returning to his hotel from a restaurant in Manchester. After declining to take a Breathalyzer, Masella says, Blumenthal failed a field sobriety test. Blumenthal was handcuffed, booked, had his fingerprints taken and was held for four hours--standard operating procedure in such arrests in New Hampshire--before posting bail and being released. (He will be arraigned later this month.) Because the car was moving at excessive speeds, Blumenthal was given the more serious charge of "aggravated" DWI--which carries a mandatory sentence of at least three days behind bars. "He's charged with a serious crime," says Nashua Police Capt. Peter Segal, who will oversee the case as it moves toward a court date.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/01/12/top-clinton-adviser-arrested-drunk-driving-media-mum

Trigg
01-12-2008, 04:26 PM
[url]

My god don't you ever get tired of bashing the republicans with absolutally NO PROOF?????

You don't even know if there was fraud involved

IF there was fraud you don't know who perpetrated it.

Yet YOU jump to the conclusion that the republicans must have done it so they wouldn't have to run against Obama.

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 04:35 PM
This is why there is a recount requested.

The Rs owned these machine companies.
The Rs supported the switch to these machines.
The machines have been proven unreliable yet the congress refused to do anything about it under the Rs.

It is there baby.

PostmodernProphet
01-12-2008, 04:43 PM
http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/2008/01/11/new-hampshire-to-conduct-recount-of-presidential-primary/

A recount of the votes is to take place to try and reassure the elections integrity.

lol....no, it's being done because it's the only way Kucinich is going to get any press this late in the elections.....

Kucinich, who received less than 1.4 percent of the vote, and Republican Albert Howard of Michigan, who received about 44 votes statewide.

Albert who?......where did HE come from.....

holy crap the Repulicans have TWO black candidates for president....

http://alberthoward.org/images/00000004.JPG

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 04:45 PM
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/01/12/officials_in_nh_agree_to_recount_primary_vote/?p1=Well_MostPop_Emailed4

Kucinich cited "serious and credible reports, allegations and rumors" in requesting the Democratic recount. Howard did not explain his request. In a letter Thursday, Kucinich said he does not expect significant changes in his vote total, but wants assurance that "100 percent of the voters had 100 percent of their votes counted." Kucinich alluded to online reports alleging disparities around the state between hand-counted ballots, which tended to favor Barack Obama, and machine-counted ones that tended to favor Hillary Clinton, who narrowly defeated Obama.

Trigg
01-12-2008, 04:47 PM
This is why there is a recount requested.

The machines have been proven unreliable yet the congress refused to do anything about it under the Rs.

It is there baby.

That is NOT why the recount was requested. It was requested because Ron Paul got 35 votes in one district and it was reported that he received 0.

There was also a discrepency in the number of hand counted votes Hillary got and the hand counted votes Obama received.

This is yet another chance for you to slam the republicans with absolutally NO PROOF, as usual. YOU have nothing to back this up except for your foolish conspiracy theories.

Election integrity was questioned on Wednesday in Sutton, N.H., where zero votes were recorded as the final count for Republican candidate Ron Paul. A Sutton family who had voted for Paul wondered why their votes weren't recorded and sent an Internet posting asking for help.

The petition for recount was issued because of "unexplained disparities between hand-counted ballots and machine-counted ballots," according to a press release issued by the Kucinich campaign yesterday.

http://en.epochtimes.com/news/8-1-12/63935.html

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Why do we have these machines counting our votes?

Because of the reasons I stated above.

These machines are the Republicans baby.

01-12-2008, 04:59 PM
will you lunatics stop trying to undermine the integrity of the election process every time someone you don't like wins. You think any of us are happy that clinton won? The last thing we want is another Clinton Presidency.

I want the Clinton era over. She wins the nomination, the Clintons remain in control of the party for a few more years.

Trigg
01-12-2008, 05:09 PM

The numbers read them and weep you stubborn republican basher.

Clinton won by handcount in larger towns and Obama won by handcount in smaller towns

http://checkthevotes.com/index.php?party=DEMOCRATS#Compare%20All%20Machine% 20vs%20Hand%20Counts

If this guy wants to have a re-count than fine. But you shouldn't jump on the republicans saying it must somehow be our fault and a conspiracy, with no proof other than your complete hatred for everything republican

Look at the numbers they are VERY close.

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 05:10 PM
I have given you facts that point to why the elections are not trusted.

You ignore them.

It is you who are being unreasonable.

Trigg did you read the link you gave?

its supports what I say not what you say.

PostmodernProphet
01-12-2008, 05:14 PM

actually....if they were bought by a Democratic state and installed in a Democratic precinct run by a Democratic poll watcher, tested by a Democratic precinct chairman, tabulated by a Democratic county clerk......why is it a Republican baby?

stephanie
01-12-2008, 05:18 PM
the Democrats always fall back on their very successful tactic whenever they get caught doing anything..

IT'S A VAST RIGHTWING CONSPIRICY...

It's so predictable now that it would be funny, if it wasn't so serious...

Very sickening to watch..

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 05:21 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help_America_Vote_Act

Hava was sponsered by Bob Ney an Ohio republican. Do you know where he is today? In prison.

Kathianne
01-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Kuchinich asking for the recount, that would be Democrat, no? Why would he care about the GOP in a primary?

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Kuchinich asking for the recount, that would be Democrat, no? Why would he care about the GOP in a primary?

He cares about all citizens votes being properly counted.

Is that a crime in your mind?

Mr. P
01-12-2008, 05:29 PM
And the polls show....Dewey Defeats Truman!:cheers2:

The media polls at least...polls are BS.

Trigg
01-12-2008, 05:30 PM

My link shows the different voting numbers. Hillary won some districts hand-counts, mainly in larger towns.

How my articles backs you up is beyond me, since my only statement has been that YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT THE REPUBLICANS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HILLARY HAVING MORE VOTES THAN OBAMA.

You also falsly stated that Obama beat Hillary in handcounts and that has been PROVEN, those pesky truths, wrong with my articles.

Lets have some fun, try posting a link to back up your accusations.

stephanie
01-12-2008, 05:31 PM
I say...goody gum drops for Kucinich...

Now let him uncover all the Democrat shenanigans.. that happened there...

I can't wait...:dance:

Mr. P
01-12-2008, 05:35 PM
I say...goody gum drops for Kucinich...

Now let him uncover all the Democrat shenanigans.. that happened there...

I can't wait...:dance:

Ya know, when ever I hear or read "goody gum drops" I always taste those green mint ones. :cheers2:

stephanie
01-12-2008, 05:39 PM
Ya know, when ever I hear or read "goody gum drops" I always taste those green mint ones. :cheers2:

I always hated those black ones...eek..

I do love the red ones..:laugh2:

Kathianne
01-12-2008, 05:51 PM

Democrat tricks? Who do you think? Clinton or Edwards?

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 06:13 PM
The numbers read them and weep you stubborn republican basher.

Clinton won by handcount in larger towns and Obama won by handcount in smaller towns

http://checkthevotes.com/index.php?party=DEMOCRATS#Compare%20All%20Machine% 20vs%20Hand%20Counts

If this guy wants to have a re-count than fine. But you shouldn't jump on the republicans saying it must somehow be our fault and a conspiracy, with no proof other than your complete hatred for everything republican

Look at the numbers they are VERY close.

read it again it supports what was said about hand counts vs machine counts.

jimnyc
01-12-2008, 06:20 PM
I think the only recount needed is to see how many remaining brain cells TM has in that egg of hers.

red states rule
01-12-2008, 06:24 PM
I think the only recount needed is to see how many remaining brain cells TM has in that egg of hers.

That will be a very short and quick recount. It can be completed on one hand

Dilloduck
01-12-2008, 06:33 PM
read it again it supports what was said about hand counts vs machine counts.

Lemmee get this straight---you are accusing Republicans of using voting machine software to rig the NH primaries so that Clinton (F) won ?

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Clinton does not have control of the voting machine companies.

They have been in the republicans pockets for years.

Do you think they could benifit from picking who they run against?

Kathianne
01-12-2008, 06:38 PM
Clinton does not have control of the voting machine companies.

They have been in the republicans pockets for years.

Do you think they could benifit from picking who they run against?

So the Republicans 'threw' the Democratic primary to Clinton? That is what you are claiming?

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 06:51 PM
What I suspect is that someone who had the best interests of a republican getting the presidency picked Hillary to run against them instead of Obama because she would be easier to beat.

red states rule
01-12-2008, 06:53 PM
What I suspect is that someone who had the best interests of a republican getting the presidency picked Hillary to run against them instead of Obama because she would be easier to beat.

Are you saying the smartest women in the world would be easier to beat then a rookie Senator?

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 06:55 PM
So you think Hillary is the smartes woman in the world?

Yes Clinton would be easier to beat. They have all kinds of things to throw at her and she is polorizing. Obama has charisma and would be much harder for them to demonize.

red states rule
01-12-2008, 06:58 PM

Yes Clinton would be easier to beat. They have all kinds of things to throw at her and she is polorizing. Obama has charisma and would be much harder for them to demonize.

I do not think she is the smartesr woman in the world, She has a terrible memory when she is under oath - much like Bill

That has been one of the lefts talking points since 1992

Obama is just another tax and spend lib who wants to buy votes from the gullable masses who see more handouts coming their way

stephanie
01-12-2008, 07:01 PM
What's gonna be so fun to watch is...

The Republicans won't have to do a thing right now to demonize Obambam..The Clinton smear machine is gearing up right now for that...:dance:

red states rule
01-12-2008, 07:02 PM
What's gonna be so fun to watch is...

The Republicans won't have to do a thing right now to demonize Obambam..The Clinton smear machine is gearing up right now for that...:dance:

It will be fun to watch libs going after a black liberal. Libs have said only Republicans want to keep blacks down and not succeeding in life

Now Clinton Inc is doing just that :lol:

Nukeman
01-12-2008, 07:03 PM

Yes Clinton would be easier to beat. They have all kinds of things to throw at her and she is polorizing. Obama has charisma and would be much harder for them to demonize.Dont you think they (the secret republican conspiracy) would rather have say maybe Edwards running as the presicdent after all he would be very easy to beat!!!

You are such a one-trick-pony its laughable. Everyhting that happens in the world must be a conspiracy by the Republicans...

Do you know that every person who ever worked/built/maintained the voting machines is a Republican. Do you know for a fact that was a question prior to being eligible for hire at the company that manufactures the machines or is this more crap spewing from you ignorant pie hole that should just be closed....

You are such a f***ing MORON its not even funny anymore....

:slap:
IDIOT

Dilloduck
01-12-2008, 07:08 PM

Hopefully we will find out who that person is. Got any names for us?

red states rule
01-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Hopefully we will find out who that person is. Got any names for us?

I am sure she can make up several pretty quickly

Dilloduck
01-12-2008, 07:10 PM

She certainly won't be easiest to beat if her bunch are the ones who jacked with the voting machine software.

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Clinton has no control over the voting machines. Republicans are the ones who own the companies. The guy who sold these machines to NH is currently in jail for drug charges.

red states rule
01-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Clinton has no control over the voting machines. Republicans are the ones who own the companies. The guy who sold these machines to NH is currently in jail for drug charges.

Yea, the same way Hillary has no control over her billing records, or releasing her papers from her White House years

Nukeman
01-12-2008, 07:24 PM

So, even when a dem. will benefit from vote rigging it is still the republicans fault.

God, no wonder you people are still crying over the loss to Bush.

Post a Link to who owns the voting machines.

Post a Link showing it was a republican behind the suspected vote rigging.

Post any type of proof what so ever, instead of your suspecting those evil republicans have stacked the election.

For the record I do think Hillary would be harder to beat. She has experience that Obama does not have. She has ideas, that I disagree with, that Obama does not have.

Obama is a good public speaker and that is about it. He was elected to office and immediately began running for president. The republicans will tear him up over this record. Listen to him speak sometime all he does is say "I have hope, I will bring people together" other than that he has offered to ideas on HOW he will change things in Washington.

Are you watching the debates? I am.

Dilloduck
01-12-2008, 07:36 PM

Are you trying to tell us that the Democrats KNOW some Republican operative can control the outcome of an election at will yet have done NOTHING about it----not even a peep out of em ??

82Marine89
01-12-2008, 07:39 PM
actually....if they were bought by a Democratic state and installed in a Democratic precinct run by a Democratic poll watcher, tested by a Democratic precinct chairman, tabulated by a Democratic county clerk......why is it a Republican baby?

This is worth repeating. It seems TM won't address this.

Me--->:poke:<---TM

Mr. P
01-12-2008, 07:48 PM

Hummm...drug charges vs voting fraud...interesting comparison. IDIOT!:laugh2:

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 07:50 PM

lets see your proof that what you say is true?

BTW did they write the software or did the supplying company do that?

red states rule
01-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Hummm...drug charges vs voting fraud...interesting comparison. IDIOT!:laugh2:

Liberal logic like hers makes a figure eight look like a straight line

MtnBiker
01-12-2008, 07:58 PM
If the Republicans own the voting machines and control them why did two democrats win congressional seats in New Hampshire?

And, how is it that they have a democrat Governor?

Dilloduck
01-12-2008, 07:58 PM

YOU are making all the speculative claims here. You are being called on to back them up with some proof. ( Call your handler if you don't have an answer )

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 08:08 PM
http://www.nspsandiego.org/index_012.htm

who owns the voting machine cos

MtnBiker
01-12-2008, 08:09 PM
If the Republicans control the voting machines why would they care if Obama or Hillary won? it would just be a matter of controlling the vote in the general election and give the win to the Republican canidate.

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 08:11 PM
If you could pick who the republicans ran against would you pick the strongest candidate or would you pick the one who was easiest to smear?

MtnBiker
01-12-2008, 08:13 PM
They won't have to smear anybody.

Dilloduck
01-12-2008, 08:14 PM
If you could pick who the republicans ran against would you pick the strongest candidate or would you pick the one who was easiest to smear?

Enough speculation---who cares who owns the machines? Who rigged them?

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 08:18 PM
So you dont care that the people who manufactured these machines which have PROVEN unreliable dont have to show us their innner workings so we can verify our voting system?

When you buy a Ford who is responsible if they manufactured it in a unsafe way you or the manufactuer?

MtnBiker
01-12-2008, 08:20 PM
If the Republicans own the voting machines and control them why did two democrats win congressional seats in New Hampshire?

Dilloduck
01-12-2008, 08:29 PM
So you dont care that the people who manufactured these machines which have PROVEN unreliable dont have to show us their innner workings so we can verify our voting system?

When you buy a Ford who is responsible if they manufactured it in a unsafe way you or the manufactuer?

You know who doesn't care ??? Democrats !!!!!!!! If there is ANY type of voter fraud I wanna know all about it. A bit odd that NOTHING has been done about this since the last time everyone whined about it. Who is evil here TM ?

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 08:33 PM
You know who doesn't care ??? Democrats !!!!!!!! If there is ANY type of voter fraud I wanna know all about it. A bit odd that NOTHING has been done about this since the last time everyone whined about it. Who is evil here TM ?

what makes you think nothing has been done?

Oh I know what it is the media wont report on it.

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 08:36 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2008Jan01/0,4670,VotingMachineMess,00.html

Do you ever here these stories on TV?

Kathianne
01-12-2008, 08:37 PM

Yet you go to a tv news outlet for your link? :coffee:

Abbey Marie
01-12-2008, 08:45 PM
So, TM, you think the Dem votes are fraudulent, but somehow the Republicans did it? What a joke. And you're already starting with the voter fraud/conspiracy theories and it's only the first primary. By the time we get to the general election, you'll be worn out. Well, your theories already are...

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 08:57 PM
You ignored all the evidence I presented as usual.

I gave the reasons why those who control how the machines work are in the R camp.

Why dont you tell me all you know about these electronic machines?

Kathianne
01-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Seriously, we just do not appreciate all TM tries to do for us. :poke:

Dilloduck
01-12-2008, 09:11 PM

There are no documented cases of actual election tampering involving electronic voting machines.

From YOUR link at FOX news. You are using FOX to substantiate something ?:laugh2:

truthmatters
01-12-2008, 09:17 PM
From YOUR link at FOX news. You are using FOX to substantiate something ?:laugh2:

It has never been investigated is why.

This is the subject of the entire thread.

Dilloduck
01-12-2008, 09:40 PM

Why haven't the Dems looked into it ? You are asking me to believe that voting fraud has gone on unchecked for over 8 years, it's a entirely Republican conspiracy and the Dems have done everything possible to bring this criminal behavior in the open for all to see ?

01-12-2008, 09:42 PM
I have given you facts that point to why the elections are not trusted.

You ignore them.

It is you who are being unreasonable.

Trigg did you read the link you gave?

its supports what I say not what you say.

Repeating it over and over again does not make it a fact. Nor does it establish your argument.

Said1
01-12-2008, 09:47 PM

Lack of documentation does not equate zero investigation.

I'm not reading the entire thread.

01-12-2008, 09:47 PM

you seem to be missing the point. And it's obvious that even I can see it: You are the one making the accusations. The burden of proof is yours. Until you prove your arguments, you are nothing but a partisan lunatic too deranged to take seriously.

01-12-2008, 09:48 PM

You seem to be missing the point. If Republicans can control the vote, why would it matter which Democrat they run against?

nevadamedic
01-12-2008, 10:25 PM

A move right out of the Al Gore playbook.

No1tovote4
01-12-2008, 10:57 PM

She'll refuse to address it and ask for "proof" that Democrats did all that, rejecting the known fact that the state has been run by a Democratic legislature for decades and decades. In fact, if they were intent on solid votes, you would figure that it would be a perfect mecca of amazingly accurate vote tallies where nobody could cheat and only perfect human beings hand count all the ballots. Because we know that human beings never make mistakes, and only machines could be corrupted.

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 11:25 AM
Why haven't the Dems looked into it ? You are asking me to believe that voting fraud has gone on unchecked for over 8 years, it's a entirely Republican conspiracy and the Dems have done everything possible to bring this criminal behavior in the open for all to see ?

http://www.chewinthefat.com/artman/publish/article_359.shtml

Why is it you dont know about the Conyers investigation and its findings?

Could it be the "liberal" press did not report on it?

Oh BTW New Hampshire is where the republicans hired a phone company to phone jam the democratic party last election.

http://www.pdamerica.org/field/final%20status%20report.pdf

Why dont you read it?

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 11:47 AM
She'll refuse to address it and ask for "proof" that Democrats did all that, rejecting the known fact that the state has been run by a Democratic legislature for decades and decades. In fact, if they were intent on solid votes, you would figure that it would be a perfect mecca of amazingly accurate vote tallies where nobody could cheat and only perfect human beings hand count all the ballots. Because we know that human beings never make mistakes, and only machines could be corrupted.

I answered this already.

Ill answer it again for you.

When you buy a product and is it your fault it is faulty or the company you purchased it from.

You seem to ignore logic when it suits your position.

MtnBiker
01-13-2008, 11:52 AM

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 12:00 PM
http://www.chewinthefat.com/artman/publish/article_359.shtml

Why is it you dont know about the Conyers investigation and its findings?

Could it be the "liberal" press did not report on it?

Oh BTW New Hampshire is where the republicans hired a phone company to phone jam the democratic party last election.

http://www.pdamerica.org/field/final%20status%20report.pdf

Why dont you read it?

SO it HAS BEEN INVESTIGATED---WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO CORRECT IT ?

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 12:08 PM
SO it HAS BEEN INVESTIGATED---WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO CORRECT IT ?

The republican ran congress refused to allow anything to lcome to the floor to deal with the issues that were brought to light.

The "liberal" press also failed to report on anything about it.

That is why you dont even know about it.

http://people.howstuffworks.com/vote-tampering.htm

take a look at the ways it can be done.

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 12:20 PM
The republican ran congress refused to allow anything to lcome to the floor to deal with the issues that were brought to light.

Why haven't any legal charges been filed ?

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 12:21 PM

http://people.howstuffworks.com/vote-tampering.htm

take a look at the ways it can be done.

Becasue it CAN be done doesn't mean it WAS done-----prove it was done and who did it

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 12:48 PM
that is why investigations are taking place.

red states rule
01-13-2008, 12:49 PM

and it continues to show how the kook left is driving the Dem party over the cliff

82Marine89
01-13-2008, 12:53 PM

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/82Marine89/tinfoilhat.jpg

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 12:53 PM

so there is NO proof it has been done and NO proof who did it.

MtnBiker
01-13-2008, 12:57 PM

red states rule
01-13-2008, 12:59 PM

We did that so it would not look to obvious :lol:

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 01:00 PM
It is the same reason 2006 was a good election for Dems. There is only so much switching of votes which can be done.

If the election is overwhelming in one direction it can not be changed without it being obvious.

MtnBiker
01-13-2008, 01:18 PM
So, the Republicans own and control the voting machines and do so because they profit from winning elections, yet in your convoluted conspiracy theory they only sway the outcome when they would win anyway.

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 01:51 PM
So, the Republicans own and control the voting machines and do so because they profit from winning elections, yet in your convoluted conspiracy theory they only sway the outcome when they would win anyway.

Nope they only do so much towards flipping an election.

I hope they keep pushing the edge and get caught.

jimnyc
01-13-2008, 01:53 PM
Nope they only do so much towards flipping an election.

And I hope a stray meteorite falls from the sky and lands on your sole remaining brain cell and puts US out of our misery.

MtnBiker
01-13-2008, 01:55 PM

That is all you have, hope. Not much to go on.

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 01:59 PM
So you guys think its a good idea to keep voting on machines which are wholey untrustable?

Who does it benifit that our machines are peices of unsecure crap?

Why would you defend using crap to vote on?

jimnyc
01-13-2008, 02:00 PM
So you guys think its a good idea to keep voting on machines which are wholey untrustable?

I agree, I'm pretty confident it's the machines that are at fault for the dems getting control of congress recently. How do we get this serious problem fixed?

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 02:01 PM
I agree, I'm pretty confident it's the machines that are at fault for the dems getting control of congress recently. How do we get this serious problem fixed?

Your right how do we know they didnt cheat huh?

Lets scap the pieces of shit and use ONLY systems with a paper trail and then hand count them.

DEAL?

MtnBiker
01-13-2008, 02:02 PM
You haven't shown that those voting machine benifit anyone. You claim the Republicans own and control them but are unwilling to use them to win.

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 02:10 PM
You haven't shown that those voting machine benifit anyone. You claim the Republicans own and control them but are unwilling to use them to win.

Hmmmm lets see?

The exit polls have been wrong since 2000 election.

They always seem to indicate that the Dems should have done better.

The people who have had gained are the republican party for years now.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this?

MtnBiker
01-13-2008, 02:16 PM
Conspiracy scheme at best. New Hampshire has 2 freshman democrat congressmen and a democrat Governor. How did the Republicans gain from that?

MtnBiker
01-13-2008, 02:20 PM
TM we are on to you, this is just a clever red herring scheme to cover up the fact the Clinton Inc controls the voting machines in New Hampshire. Hence her recent win over Obama and the congressmen elected in 2006.

Nice try.

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Conspiracy scheme at best. New Hampshire has 2 freshman democrat congressmen and a democrat Governor. How did the Republicans gain from that?

No it doesnt

MtnBiker
01-13-2008, 02:31 PM
It doesn't what?

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/cgi-bin/newmemberbio.cgi?lang=&member=NH01&site=ctc&address=&city=&state=NH&zipcode=&plusfour=

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/cgi-bin/newmemberbio.cgi?lang=&member=NH02&site=ctc&address=&city=&state=NH&zipcode=&plusfour=

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Governors_of_New_Hampshire

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 02:38 PM

They are the Democratic congressmen and a Democratic govoner.

MtnBiker
01-13-2008, 02:43 PM
DC Address: The Honorable Carol Shea-Porter
United States House of Representatives
1508 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515-2901
DC Phone: 202-225-5456
DC Fax: 202-225-5822
Email Address: http://shea-porter.house.gov/?sectionid=84§iontree=84
WWW Homepage: http://shea-porter.house.gov/

District Offices:
104 Washington Street
Dover, NH 03820 Voice: 603-743-4813
FAX: 603-743-5956
to Dover office from Google Maps
33 Lowell Street
Manchester, NH 03101 Voice: 603-641-9536
FAX: 603-641-9561
to Manchester office from Google Maps

Party: Democrat
Leadership: None
Freshman: Yes
First Elected To Office: November 7, 2006

DC Address: The Honorable Paul Hodes, II
United States House of Representatives
506 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515-2902
DC Phone: 202-225-5206
DC Fax: 202-225-2946
Email Address: http://hodes.house.gov/contact.aspx
WWW Homepage: http://hodes.house.gov/

Party: Democrat
Leadership: None
Freshman: Yes
First Elected To Office: November 7, 2006

From the links.

Try again.

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 02:49 PM
http://www.democrats.org/

It is the name of the party

MtnBiker
01-13-2008, 02:50 PM
No it doesnt

Ok, then you where wrong in this assesment.

Abbey Marie
01-13-2008, 02:52 PM
http://www.democrats.org/

It is the name of the party

From YOUR own link:

Democrats to Administration: Work with Congress to Strengthen Economy

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 02:54 PM
The exit polls have been wrong since 2000 election.

They always seem to indicate that the Dems should have done better.

prove any of these things wrong.

nevadamedic
01-13-2008, 02:55 PM
It doesn't what?

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/cgi-bin/newmemberbio.cgi?lang=&member=NH01&site=ctc&address=&city=&state=NH&zipcode=&plusfour=

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/cgi-bin/newmemberbio.cgi?lang=&member=NH02&site=ctc&address=&city=&state=NH&zipcode=&plusfour=

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Governors_of_New_Hampshire

Don't confuse Truth with facts.

MtnBiker
01-13-2008, 02:55 PM

How did the Republicans gain in the 2006 congressial election in New Hampshire?

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 03:00 PM
http://democrats.senate.gov/

now read the sight and you will se the right way to say it is democratic sentor or democratic representative.

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 03:00 PM
How did the Republicans gain in the 2006 congressial election in New Hampshire?

They go more votes than they would have just not enough to win.

Abbey Marie
01-13-2008, 03:03 PM
http://democrats.senate.gov/

now read the sight and you will se the right way to say it is democratic sentor or democratic representative.

Your "sight" uses the terms interchangeably. You lose again, by your own links, TM; don't you get tired of it?

MtnBiker
01-13-2008, 03:04 PM
They go more votes than they would have just not enough to win.

So the following is the wrong.

BTW, why would the Republicans add votes but not enough votes to win?

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 03:13 PM

Only in the last elections of 2006. You see they could shift every siongle vote over to the republicans but that would look pretty suspicious huh?

The claim is they are set up to toss a certain % of the votes to be added into another candidates column.

This way you can avoid detection. When the election is not close enough its not enough to swing the election.

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 03:19 PM

It has been testified to by a programer under oath in congress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clint_Curtis

Clinton Eugene "Clint" Curtis (born 1958) is a United States computer programmer[1], currently living in Tallahassee, Florida, who worked for Yang Enterprises (YEI) in Oviedo, Florida until February 2001. He is notable chiefly for making a series of "whistleblower" allegations about his former employer and about Republican Congressman Tom Feeney, including an allegation that in 2000, Feeney and Yang Enterprises requested Curtis's assistance in a scheme to steal votes by inserting fraudulent code into touch screen voting systems.

Want to see what happened to the guy who tried to investigate the story way back when it happened?
http://www.bradblog.com/?page_id=5479

WARNING!!!!!!!! DO NOT OPEN THIS LINK IF YOU CAN NOT LOOK AT GRAPHIC PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know this means no one will answer this thread again.

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 04:41 PM

If you intend for us to believe that the truth matters, why do you constantly use biased speculation ?

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 04:44 PM
If you intend for us to believe that the truth matters, why do you constantly use biased speculation ?

You mean like the pictures of the guy who tried to investigate this long ago dead in a pool of blood after he beat himself up and slit his wrists?

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 04:59 PM
You mean like the pictures of the guy who tried to investigate this long ago dead in a pool of blood after he beat himself up and slit his wrists?

What really happened to the guy?

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 05:03 PM
What really happened to the guy?

His family has been trying to figure out that for years now.

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 05:06 PM
His family has been trying to figure out that for years now.

I'm asking YOU. YOU are citing this "murder" as evidence of vote tampering. SOOOOOOOOO What happened to him--do you know ?

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 05:13 PM
Raymond Lemme of the Florida Inspector General's office is dead.

How and why a man who had never been depressed a day in his life would suddenly kill himself in the middle of a business trip after recieving a severe beating is a mystery to this day.

I really feel sorry for his family though.

Its a scary story.
Curtis reported in a sworn affidavit, released exclusively by The BRAD BLOG on December 6th, 2004, that Lemme had told him in June of 2003 that "he had tracked the corruption 'all the way to the top' and that the story would break in the next few weeks." Lemme's wife confirms in the police report that her husband had been "working a 'big' case".

Two weeks after meeting with Curtis, Raymond Camillo Lemme was found dead in a bathtub with his arm slashed twice with a razor blade near the left elbow in Room #132 of the Knights Inn motel in Valdosta, Georgia; a border-town some 80 miles from Tallahassee FL where Lemme lived and worked.

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 05:15 PM
Raymond Lemme of the Florida Inspector General's office is dead.

How and why a man who had never been depressed a day in his life would suddenly kill himself in the middle of a business trip after recieving a severe beating is a mystery to this day.

I really feel sorry for his family though.

That should be a new thread along with most of the stuff you post------unsolved coincidents as interpreted by TM.

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 05:17 PM
Yeah this story just reaches into every part of our country huh?

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah this story just reaches into every part of our country huh?

wanna dance?:dance:

MtnBiker
01-13-2008, 05:22 PM
Ah and what happened in Florida is why Clinton won the primary in New Hampshire.

I still do not see how the Republicans benifited by two democrats winning congressional seat in 2006 in New Hampshire.

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 05:24 PM
Ah and what happened in Florida is why Clinton won the primary in New Hampshire.

I still do not see how the Republicans benifited by two democrats winning congressional seat in 2006 in New Hampshire.

I'm gonna step out on a limb and say "COMMON SENSE" should tell you. :laugh2:

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 05:48 PM

They didnt. They could not switch enough votes in the election to win.

Trigg
01-13-2008, 05:50 PM
It is the same reason 2006 was a good election for Dems. There is only so much switching of votes which can be done.

If the election is overwhelming in one direction it can not be changed without it being obvious.

So TM how close does it have to be, because according to this source the difference between a dem win and a republican was only 6,000 votes. I wonder why the all powerful republicans didn't flip this so we could win New Hampshire in 2006.

Face it your theory is idiotic.

New Hampshire

Updated: 11:17 a.m. ET

Full NH

Shea-Porter 100,899

52% 100% of precincts reporting votes by county not available

Bradley (Incumbent)
94,869 48%

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2006/pages/results/states/NH/

jimnyc
01-13-2008, 05:52 PM
I am ever so thankful to TM for pointing out just how smart and yet sneaky the republicans are. They rig elections in their favor, they rig 'em for them dems. Hell, they put entire states of dems in power. Now THAT'S how you go about hiding your fraudulent activity. If they were really smart, they would put dems in congress and the presidency and in control of the majority of the state governments, I'll bet no one would notice their widespread corruption then!

Holy shit, this has to be the funniest thread I've read since Sertes ranting about 9/11! :laugh2: :laugh2:

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 05:57 PM
So TM how close does it have to be, because according to this source the difference between a dem win and a republican was only 6,000 votes. I wonder why the all powerful republicans didn't flip this so we could win New Hampshire in 2006.

Face it your theory is idiotic.

New Hampshire

Full NH

Shea-Porter 100,899

52% 100% of precincts reporting votes by county not available

Bradley (Incumbent)
94,869 48%

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2006/pages/results/states/NH/

That is how much they missed by not the real differance.

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 05:58 PM
I am ever so thankful to TM for pointing out just how smart and yet sneaky the republicans are. They rig elections in their favor, they rig 'em for them dems. Hell, they put entire states of dems in power. Now THAT'S how you go about hiding your fraudulent activity. If they were really smart, they would put dems in congress and the presidency and in control of the majority of the state governments, I'll bet no one would notice their widespread corruption then!

Holy shit, this has to be the funniest thread I've read since Sertes ranting about 9/11! :laugh2: :laugh2:

So Jiminy how did that state inspector die?

Trigg
01-13-2008, 06:05 PM
Wow, here's another good example. Hey TM why didn't we choose to flip this election we would have only had to flip 100 little bitty votes.

That must be close enough right???????? You said the elections had to be close, we must be slipping to let this one pass us by.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2006/pages/results/states/CT/

Connecticut 02

Full CT Courtney 121,248 50%
100% of precincts reporting votes by county not available

Simmons (Incumbent) 121,157 50%

Trigg
01-13-2008, 06:09 PM
That is how much they missed by not the real differance.

No dipshit it's the number of votes they received.

It shows you "theory" is crap. These elections were extremely close and yet were not flipped to the republican candidate.

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 06:18 PM
Trig if an election was effected by the type of vote fraud Im talking about then the "official" vote total would be the total after the fraud had taken place.

If the fruad is designed to switch say 3% of the vote from one candidate to another then then total you got to see was the total after the three percent was sitched right?

That means the true results would have had a spread higher than 3% so the fruad could not switch enough to steal the election. They were 6,001 short of stealing it.

jimnyc
01-13-2008, 06:21 PM
So Jiminy how did that state inspector die?

By listening to your nonstop, incoherent, illiterate rants? Why did you kill him, you old piss filled pants hag?

Trigg
01-13-2008, 06:24 PM
Trig if an election was effected by the type of vote fraud Im talking about then the "official" vote total would be the total after the fraud had taken place.

If the fruad is designed to switch say 3% of the vote from one candidate to another then then total you got to see was the total after the three percent was sitched right?

That means the true results would have had a spread higher than 3% so the fruad could not switch enough to steal the election. They were 6,001 short of stealing it.

What about the 2nd one?? There was less than 100 votes between having a dem win or a republican.

You have always stated in your little conspiracy theory that the votes can be switched if the races are close. However, I don't recall you ever saying the final votes are the ones AFTER the alleged vote flipping has already occured.

You have also NEVER proven that this vote flipping is even taking place other than to say the republicans own the voting machines, which is no proof what so ever.

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 06:30 PM
Then the percentage of switched votes was 100 shy of the flipping of the election. I dont know if machines were used in that election, do you know?

You do realise in Ohio some counties had more votes on tally then registared voters right?

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Then the percentage of switched votes was 100 shy of the flipping of the election. I dont know if machines were used in that election, do you know?

You do realise in Ohio some counties had more votes on tally then registared voters right?

Why?

Trigg
01-13-2008, 06:44 PM

You have NO PROOF that this type of flipping is even possible

When your shown an election with a close result, that still ended up with a dem win, you switch you conspiracy to fit the results.

The dems are a majority in congress and still can't get this ALLEGED vote flipping problem fixed. My god, they must be complete idiots.

Trigg
01-13-2008, 06:46 PM

I assume your too busy with conspiracy theories to back this up with a link???

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 06:46 PM
You have NO PROOF that this type of flipping is even possible

When your shown an election with a close result, that still ended up with a dem win, you switch you conspiracy to fit the results.

The dems are a majority in congress and still can't get this ALLEGED vote flipping problem fixed. My god, they must be complete idiots.

They would fix it but they are afraid they would be killed like that poor dude in the bathroom. :laugh2:

Said1
01-13-2008, 06:48 PM
The conservatives here were accused of voter fraud in one riding. WIth federal elections, I think anything is possible and people also make all kinds of wild accusations when they lose. You can investigate, but without SOLID PROOF ALL YOU HAVE ARE ACCUSATIONS, that do not hold up under scrutiny because they are merely innuendo and wishful thinking from sore losers.

I also worked as a Deputy Returing Officer during the last federal election and was SHOCKED at how the vote tallies were reported to elections Canada. SHOCKED. I counted the votes, gave the totals to the Supervior and she got on the phone and reported what I told her. I guess they recount them later - after the winner is announced?

Oh, and one of the DRO's couldn't speak ENGLISH! AND the Conservatives won, of course. :laugh2:

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 06:53 PM
The conservatives here were accused of voter fraud in one riding. WIth federal elections, I think anything is possible and people also make all kinds of wild accusations when they lose. You can investigate, but without SOLID PROOF ALL YOU HAVE ARE ACCUSATIONS, that do not hold up under scrutiny because they are merely innuendo and wishful thinking from sore losers.

I also worked as a Deputy Returing Officer during the last federal election and was SHOCKED at how the vote tallies were reported to elections Canada. SHOCKED. I counted the votes, gave the totals to the Supervior and she got on the phone and reported what I told her. I guess they recount them later - after the winner is announced?

Oh, and one of the DRO's couldn't speak ENGLISH! AND the Conservatives won, of course. :laugh2:

RWA is right------it's the new world order running the elections in BOTH countries !!!:poke::laugh2:

Said1
01-13-2008, 07:01 PM
RWA is right------it's the new world order running the elections in BOTH countries !!!:poke::laugh2:

Yep. They even managed to recruite one of the very FEW immigrants living in Canada to help impliment their plan.

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 07:04 PM
Yep. They even managed to recruite one of the very FEW immigrants living in Canada to help impliment their plan.

no worries----TM is after those bastards

82Marine89
01-13-2008, 07:06 PM
They are the Democratic congressmen and a Democratic govoner.[sic]

It's the Democrat Party. There is nothing democratic about them.

Said1
01-13-2008, 07:08 PM
no worries----TM is after those bastards

Those what, immigrants?

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Those what, immigrants?

nwo

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 07:13 PM
I assume your too busy with conspiracy theories to back this up with a link???

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=2381

Middletown Journal
CARLISLE --- Voters will have another opportunity Tuesday in a special election to decide whether the city should have a combined fire and emergency medical services department with 24-hour staffing or continue as a volunteer fire department.

This is the second time in three months this levy has been before voters. Last November, the levy was narrowly defeated.

But those election results were set aside due to voting irregularities from the new electronic touch screen voting machines.

More votes were cast than there were registered voters in the city's Montgomery County precinct. The city contested the results, and the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court ordered Tuesday's special election at Montgomery County's cost.

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 07:18 PM
http://www.bradblog.com/?p=2381

Middletown Journal
CARLISLE --- Voters will have another opportunity Tuesday in a special election to decide whether the city should have a combined fire and emergency medical services department with 24-hour staffing or continue as a volunteer fire department.

This is the second time in three months this levy has been before voters. Last November, the levy was narrowly defeated.

But those election results were set aside due to voting irregularities from the new electronic touch screen voting machines.

More votes were cast than there were registered voters in the city's Montgomery County precinct. The city contested the results, and the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court ordered Tuesday's special election at Montgomery County's cost.

Zorro rigged that one and you know it !!!! :laugh2:

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 07:19 PM
It's the Democrat Party. There is nothing democratic about them.

Then I should have the right to rename you 86sardines86

nevadamedic
01-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Then I should have the right to rename you 86sardines86

Once again you make zero sense at all. :poke:

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 07:25 PM
Once again you make zero sense at all. :poke:

If he can rename people without their approval then I can rename him with his approval. fair is fair.

Abbey Marie
01-13-2008, 07:39 PM

Ohhhh! You mean like Vince Foster's "suicide" and the magical clean up of his office before investigators could search it.

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 07:52 PM
Ohhhh! You mean like Vince Foster's "suicide" and the magical clean up of his office before investigators could search it.

Go ahead an link us up ?

nevadamedic
01-13-2008, 07:53 PM

Yup and the misplacement of the gun by the Secret Service.

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 07:54 PM
link us up?

MtnBiker
01-13-2008, 09:33 PM
This thread has gone on several pages it is time to take a moment and recap some of the important points.

Before we do that lets recognize a few points.

Which elections would call for a recount? - Elections that are closely contested with a small margine of victory.

Why have a recount? - To validate the winner, ensure proper election processes and reveal any voter irregularities or fraud.

Now some points from the thread;

The Republicans own and control voting machines in the state of New Hampshire. Which they can do since the Republican party is the party of the top 1% income earners, however the rest of the people that vote Republican that are not 1% income earners are fools. The Repubicans intrest in owning and controlling these machines is to benifit and profit from election victories. Keep in mind the Republicans will fix the election in favor of Republicans only if the election is close as to not make it obvious of their deception (very clever). If the election results favor the democratics in to large of a margine the Republicans will only pad a few votes just for the hell of it. Evidence of this is the 2006 congressional races in New Hampshire where the two democratics won their elections.

Now this does create a paradox. The Republicans will fix the election only if the election results are close. Yet it is these close elections that face the most scrutiny and possible recounts putting their scheme at risk of exposure. Not to worry if such a case arrives the person investigating such activity will find themselves dead regardless of their mental and emotional history.

Of course all of this recently transpired in the New Hampshire primaries. The Republicans made sure that Hillary won in New Hampshire guaranteeing her nomination so they could smear her in the general election.

Very good. This has been an insightfull and important civics lesson.

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 09:38 PM
This thread has gone on several pages it is time to take a moment and recap some of the important points.

Which elections would call for a recount? - Elections that are closely contested with a small margine of victory.

Why have a recount? - To validate the winner, ensure proper election processes and reveal any voter irregularities or fraud.

The Republicans own and control voting machines in the state of New Hampshire. Which they can do since the Republican party is the party of the top 1% income earners, however the rest of the people that vote Republican that are not 1% income earners are fools. The Repubicans intrest in owning and controlling these machines is to benifit and profit from election victories. Keep in mind the Republicans will fix the election in favor of Republicans only if the election is close as to not make it obvious of their deception (very clever). If the election results favor the democratics in to large of a margine the Republicans will only pad a few votes just for the hell of it. Evidence of this is the 2006 congressional races in New Hampshire where the two democratics won their elections.

Now this does create a paradox. The Republicans will fix the election only if the election results are close. Yet it is these close elections that face the most scrutiny and possible recounts putting their scheme at risk of exposure. Not to worry if such a case arrives the person investigating such activity will find themselves dead regardless of their mental and emotional history.

Of course all of this recently transpired in the New Hampshire primaries. The Republicans made sure that Hillary won in New Hampshire guaranteeing her nomination so they could smear her in the general election.

You forgot to include how the Republicans cleverly disguised the recount by having Kucinich call for it. :laugh2: Other than that --great recap !!!:clap::clap:

Mr. P
01-13-2008, 09:57 PM

You left out the trump card..The US Supreme Court.

Just sayin...gotta be fair. :laugh2:

MtnBiker
01-13-2008, 10:46 PM
It should also be noted that Mrs Bill Clinton is blissfully unaware of the recent activities in New Hampshire because her true intelligence has yet to be determined.

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 10:55 PM
You left out the trump card..The US Supreme Court.

Just sayin...gotta be fair. :laugh2:

Man are you easily confused.

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 11:00 PM
Man are you easily confused.

Did you come back for me ??? How nice !!! :dance:

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 11:02 PM
That comment was actually for Mntbiker.

He keeps getting confused about how percentages work.

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 11:03 PM

Oh hell with the stats---kiss me you fool !!!!!:dance:

truthmatters
01-13-2008, 11:04 PM
you are one wierd sumabitch.

j/k

MtnBiker
01-13-2008, 11:04 PM

Then why did you quote Mr P?

Who is confused?

Dilloduck
01-13-2008, 11:05 PM
you are one wierd sumabitch

Ya but once you get to know me better maybe you can help me ---you know---understand ???

Mr. P
01-13-2008, 11:20 PM
Then why did you quote Mr P?

Who is confused?

I was confused bout that myself. :laugh2:

Pale Rider
01-14-2008, 01:53 AM
I also find it odd that Hunter is listed as getting 0 votes. I just find that hard to believe. Ya I think they better recount.

truthmatters
01-14-2008, 04:33 PM
They dont have to call for one the entire election is already being recounted.

Who knows maybe he will turn up with more votes too?

Dilloduck
01-14-2008, 04:41 PM
They dont have to call for one the entire election is already being recounted.

Who knows maybe he will turn up with more votes too?

Odd that Obama didn't ask for the recount.

MtnBiker
02-01-2008, 07:31 PM
An update

New Hampshire recount results
by Jason George

Remember New Hampshire?

The contest there might seem like years ago, but it was only about two weeks that Granite State voters went to the polls, with Rep Dennis Kucinich soon calling for a recount of those votes. Well that recount is now done – or at least has ended – on the Democratic side.

Yesterday, the NH secretary of state's office stopped the Democratic recount because the state had gone through the $27,000 Kunicich had paid to finance the process. By that point, the state had recounted about 40 percent of the ballots and saw no major problems, except for handfuls of votes being off because of human error. You can see the comparison here (http://www.sos.nh.gov/recountresults.htm).

Trigg
02-05-2008, 04:14 PM
An update

My goodness, I can't believe I actually almost missed this.

Truthmatters what do you say about this???

Lets just take a look at what you had to say before.

Hand counts went to Obama and counties with machine counts went to Clinton. They should not be so one sided. It is statistically very suspicious

Exit polls being off have always been a indication of fraud

My personnal favorit, her theory on how votes can be flipped

Now, come to find out the results are the same, after hand counting 40% of the votes. It seems no one was trying to cheat, least of all the republicans who were tard and feathered by our own Truthmatters before ANY PROOF was put forward.

manu1959
02-05-2008, 06:32 PM
truthmatters wrong again......will wonders never cease....:laugh2:

JackDaniels
02-06-2008, 12:32 AM
Thank you Al Gore for single handedly giving every nutjob with an agenda a reason to scream to the heavens when they don't get their way in an election.

Egads.....

:poke: I wish people would pay attention.