PDA

View Full Version : Why is the media ignoring Wyoming?

01-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Romney won more delegates in Wyoming than Mccain won in New Hampshire. In fact, Wyoming has more delegates than in New Hampshire. And the media is completely ignoring the fact that it happened.

Suddenly McCain is the "comeback kid" despite the fact that he has only placed well in one primary and Romney has placed well in three. But now apparently Romney desperately needs a win (again completely ignoring Wyoming) or the media thinks he will be written off.

I am not going to pretend i know what's going to happen in Michigan, South Carolina, and Nevada. But I can tell you that the media's reporting of this election is clearly in favor of the more liberal Republicans.

nevadamedic
01-12-2008, 10:55 PM
Romney won more delegates in Wyoming than Mccain won in New Hampshire. In fact, Wyoming has more delegates than in New Hampshire. And the media is completely ignoring the fact that it happened.

Suddenly McCain is the "comeback kid" despite the fact that he has only placed well in one primary and Romney has placed well in three. But now apparently Romney desperately needs a win (again completely ignoring Wyoming) or the media thinks he will be written off.

I am not going to pretend i know what's going to happen in Michigan, South Carolina, and Nevada. But I can tell you that the media's reporting of this election is clearly in favor of the more liberal Republicans.

Not just winning New Hampshire, he is now the front runner topping national polls.

01-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Not just winning New Hampshire, he is now the front runner topping national polls.

you honestly think polls matter to me? All I care about is the real vote. And as of this day, Mitt Romney has more Republican votes than any other candidate.

hjmick
01-12-2008, 11:17 PM
Isn't Wyoming a province in Canada? :D

MtnBiker
01-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Why is the media ignoring Wyoming?

Because it is a rural western state that none of the main stream media have visited.

Yurt
01-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Isn't Wyoming a province in Canada? :D

hahahaha, my wife loved your post.

very interesting though, this thread, that is, force I wield, yoda, you will .....

5stringJeff
01-13-2008, 09:46 AM
Because it is a rural western state that none of the main stream media have visited.

Exactly.