01-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Yeeeeeeeeee- Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teeeeee- Heeeeeeeeeeeee!

jackass
01-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Yeeeeeeeeee- Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teeeeee- Heeeeeeeeeeeee!

FU COWBOYS!!!

OOhh Romo looked SOOOOOO good!! Hahahahahahaha! Hey I have a question...how many playoff games has Romo won??? ZERO!!! Eli??? 2 now!!

5stringJeff
01-13-2008, 08:23 PM
Yay For The Cowgirls Losing!!!1

gabosaurus
01-13-2008, 08:47 PM
I can see Jessica Simpson being blamed for this one as well. :laugh2:

Lazarus
01-13-2008, 08:59 PM
And yes, the road to the Superbowl does go through Green Bay.
For the Giants, that is also where it will end.

jackass
01-13-2008, 09:18 PM
And yes, the road to the Superbowl does go through Green Bay.
For the Giants, that is also where it will end.

I dont think so! I am very confident we can play with the Packers. Im just sorry we have to be the ones to end it for Brett!

Joan
01-14-2008, 11:24 AM
And this is for you Chuck - F your Giants!

jackass
01-14-2008, 04:11 PM
And this is for you Chuck - F your Giants!

Hahahaha...Joan....are you a Cowboys fan??? How is it to have a TOTALLY overrated QB?? HAHAHAHAHAHA:dance:

Joan
01-18-2008, 03:03 PM
I think we've known that fact for quite a few years Chucky my man!! I have HATED the Giants since the first year I started watching and in my minds eye, Dandy Don is still the QB with Landry as coach. But the true love of my live was Bobby Hayes. My brother-in-law got me into their locker room (in the cotton bowl, the stadium in Irving was just nearing completion. He told his buddy he'd give him $20, for one of Haye's jock straps! No could do~~

Immanuel
01-18-2008, 03:55 PM
Yay For The Cowgirls Losing!!!1

The only bad part about the Cowturds losing is that the Dallas Cowgirls won't be on the sidelines come Super Bowl Sunday. How 'bout them Cowgirls!

Ah heck, I'll just have to deal with no Cowgirls on he sideline.

Muwhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sorry, Joan. NOT!!

Immie

theHawk
01-18-2008, 04:14 PM
Now the world gets to watch the Giants get blasted by Green Bay. Its all a moot point anyway, no one can beat the damned Pats...

Immanuel
01-18-2008, 05:19 PM
Now the world gets to watch the Giants get blasted by Green Bay. Its all a moot point anyway, no one can beat the damned Pats...

I don't know about that. The last few games they have started out like they wanted to choke and yet pulled out a win. They've got two to go. I'm hoping they can hang on for those two games.

I'm not a Patriots fan, but it would be cool to see a perfect season.

Immie

jackass
01-19-2008, 01:37 PM

Thats what they said about the G-Men going into Dallas. No one gave them a chance. Giants are 9-1 on the road this year! I give them one hell of a chance.

Abbey Marie
01-21-2008, 12:01 PM
Thats what they said about the G-Men going into Dallas. No one gave them a chance. Giants are 9-1 on the road this year! I give them one hell of a chance.

And you were so right to do so. Woo Hooo!!

:dance:

Immanuel
01-21-2008, 01:26 PM
The Giants are quickly becoming one of my favorite teams! j/k

They took down Jerry Jones and his Cowturds and now have taken out Brett Favre.

Way to go Giants!

Immie

Pale Rider
01-21-2008, 02:31 PM
The Giants are quickly becoming one of my favorite teams! j/k

They took down Jerry Jones and his Cowturds and now have taken out Brett Favre.

Way to go Giants!

Immie

I'd say Farve took out himself. Poor bastard. What a way to have to retire... throwing the losing interception pass in a play off game.

Immanuel
01-21-2008, 03:29 PM
I'd say Farve took out himself. Poor bastard. What a way to have to retire... throwing the losing interception pass in a play off game.

Point taken because it was in OT, but it does take more than one play to make a game.

Unfortunately, I don't think he will be retiring this year despite all the talk last year. He had a great year ths year and I just don't see him giving up now.

Immie

jimnyc
01-21-2008, 06:41 PM
Congrats to the NY Giants and their fans. I'm one of the doubters who was made a believer by their playoff actions. I had them written off in the wild card game. This is reminiscent of the Steelers in 2005 when they entered the race as a wild card and won 3 road games to get to the SB and beat Seattle for the title.

Of course I'm already sick of it here in NY, especially all the bandwagon fans now coming out of the closet!

Abbey Marie
01-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Congrats to the NY Giants and their fans. I'm one of the doubters who was made a believer by their playoff actions. I had them written off in the wild card game. This is reminiscent of the Steelers in 2005 when they entered the race as a wild card and won 3 road games to get to the SB and beat Seattle for the title.

Of course I'm already sick of it here in NY, especially all the bandwagon fans now coming out of the closet!

Like my own brother. All season when we tried to talk Giants with him, he couldn't care less. Now, he's all excited.

Pale Rider
01-21-2008, 07:19 PM
Point taken because it was in OT, but it does take more than one play to make a game.
It may take more than one play to win a game, but unfortunately only one can lose a game, like throwing an interception. Brett is a great guy. I love him. He holds more records than most quarter backs like touch down passes and games in a row starting, but he also holds the most intercepted passes thrown record. Not good when you're down to the wire in a play off game in over time. He could have done anything else but that. It was his sacred duty to make sure that didn't happen, and then he went and did it. Unforgivable.

Unfortunately, I don't think he will be retiring this year despite all the talk last year. He had a great year ths year and I just don't see him giving up now.

Immie

Who knows. I think after last night the fans will almost demand he retires.

jackass
01-21-2008, 07:19 PM

Favre is NOT going to retire! He will be back for another year....

Immanuel
01-22-2008, 03:01 PM
Who knows. I think after last night the fans will almost demand he retires.

Hang him from the highest tree in Wisconsin. I'll supply to rope. :D

I think, er know, he is one of the greatest QB's to have ever played the game. I don't really dislike him as a person, but as a fan... well, here is the rope.

:)

Immie

actsnoblemartin
01-22-2008, 03:21 PM
I hate eli the punk manning.

jackass
01-22-2008, 07:07 PM
Hang him from the highest tree in Wisconsin. I'll supply to rope. :D

I think, er know, he is one of the greatest QB's to have ever played the game. I don't really dislike him as a person, but as a fan... well, here is the rope.

:)

Immie

How can you hate this guy or even call for his retirement?? He is the life and soul of that team! He is a great competitor and player. You all should be ashamed! :slap:

Immanuel
01-22-2008, 08:08 PM
How can you hate this guy or even call for his retirement?? He is the life and soul of that team! He is a great competitor and player. You all should be ashamed! :slap:

I don't hate him. Except as a fan of the teams whose butts he kicks more often than not. Also, I have not called for his retirement unless it is at the the end of a rope and you must be able to tell that I am only kidding! Also, what the hell do I care if he is the life and soul of that team? I'm no fan of the Pack.

{edit}

Oh and one more thing... if he'd of beaten your Giants on Sunday... you would have been supplying the rope as well. :D

Immie

jackass
01-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Oh and one more thing... if he'd of beaten your Giants on Sunday... you would have been supplying the rope as well. :D

Immie

No I wouldnt. He is one of the very few QB's that I still root for even if he beats my team. This being one of the lst oppty's that he will have at another ring, I would have rather lost to him than anyone else.

Immanuel
01-22-2008, 08:30 PM
No I wouldnt. He is one of the very few QB's that I still root for even if he beats my team. This being one of the lst oppty's that he will have at another ring, I would have rather lost to him than anyone else.

And I root for that doggone silly-assed smile of his to be wiped off his face in just about every game! :)

Immie